Let’s Start the Day Off With Some Basic Introducing! (16 posts)

Topic tags: Avatar10, hello, SWEETNESS

Hotman

said 2 years, 10 months ago

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, wherever you are and/or when you’re reading this forum. My name is Avatar10. (I know, the introduction might sound a little bit… boring or cliche, but just hear me out and we can be good friends, maybe.) I’ve joined this community about 2 or 3 weeks ago because I saw it while looking up cool stuff for my computer and I was flabbergasted (meaning very surprised, if you didn’t know that already) that I had found an actual Avatar community. Anyways, I have loved the shows ever since I was 10, almost 11. And sometimes, I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence or not, but I can actually airbend! I know, it sounds very crazy, but it’s TRUE! It’s ACTUALLY TRUE! So, now I kind of believe I’m the new Avatar or something. At least an airbender. Now, I’m 13 and things always get in the way of what I want to do. (You know how 8th grade can be.) I’ve tried to waterbend lately, but it hasn’t worked yet. But someday it will! I CAN FEEL IT!
    So, I’m really excited to find out what to do next in the Avatar community. Make more forums, meet new friends, etc. So, (to have a good good-bye) good day, good night, wherever you are.

From,

• Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

Hello avatar 10 nice to meet you! I actually believe you about the airbending. I’m sure we’ll be good friends : P (that sounds creepy lol)

Snoost
  • Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

Woops actually unfriended you by accident. Hadn’t realized that I had you on my friends list already : P I sent another request

Fully Realised Avatar

@avatar10 It’s great to meet you! Welcome! :D Nice introdution btw, I wish I could airbend…then I could fly everywhere and not have to be at a disadvantage for being short :P .

If you want the secrets to all the site emoticons, click here ;)

And feel free to check out my page here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/avataryangchen

Hotman

@airavatara Well, I’m just a beginner. I haven’t figured out how to fly and leap 10 feet yet. But I’ll be able to do it sooner or later.

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

Well hello and welcome.

Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you must open your mind to the possibilities.
    – King Bumi

Hotman

said 2 years, 6 months ago

@pokemon1317 Oh, yeah. I have an update on my bending. Now, I can (somewhat) waterbend, earthbend, and (wait for it) firebend! ISN’T THAT GREAT? However, I have limits. I can only waterbend in large pools of water, and they’re basically just spinning around and changing the current of the river. For earthbending, I can flatten out bumps, and make bumps. I even made a bump in the pavement at my house. It’s very annoying for my dad because the car has to run over that bump every day. For firebending, it’s not even out of the fist! It’s kind of like firebending from the very infamous “Last Airbender” movie by M. Night Shyamalan. (Did I spell that right?) It’s quite disappointing, but at least I can do it.
    So, yeah. I’m making progress! I’ll probably make more over the years, but this is all I’ve gotten so far.

Hotman

YAY! I’m officially a Hotman! This means that I have over 1,000 points! This is real exciting!

Hotman

@airavatara This is the first time I’ve seen redbubble.com before. What is it? Is it like a communication site?

Hotman

@thescale Wow! That’s a really good quote! It’s very moving and lifts my spirit!

• Jadely

Lambent Dragon

@avatar10 Hey there sorry for the very 3 month late welcome but I just wanted to say welcome! Also I like your profile picture may I ask what show it is from?

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.

Hotman

said 2 years, 3 months ago

@jade The show is actually an anime called Puella Magi Madoka Magica. If you want to watch it, then I suggest either watching all three movies or the anime episodes and the third movie. (You could watch both to compare and contrast the anime with the first two movies. That’s what I apparently did.) I also suggest watching it on kissanime.com because there aren’t any ads. Here are the links to the anime (original subbed and dubbed) and the three movies.

Hotman

@avatar10 oh

I guess I’m not that good at links. Let me try again later. (It’s bedtime now.)

Hotman

Hotman

@avatar10 I guess I’m not good at this link stuff.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 6
Queries: 203 queries in 0.649 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f