Hi i’m Jordan Administrator of this website! (100 posts)

Topic tags: administrator, jordan
  • Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

said 6 years, 9 months ago

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jordan, I am the Administrator of this website. I first became interested in Avatar The Last Airbender when a good friend recommended it to me. My first reaction was “Isn’t that a little kids show?”

One day I was really bored and saw the show on Joost.com and started watching (first episode available was the third episode). After watching about three episodes I was completely hooked on how epically amazing the show was, it has just about everything you would ever want in a show. Hilarious comedy, Awesome Action, Romance, Intriguing storyline, and it teaches fabulous lessons and relates to people from all walks of life.

I’m a bit of a Computer Geek and make websites and do web / internet stuff for a living so this Avatar fan site was a good fit.

I also enjoy things like Longboarding, Soccer, Paintballing, Hiking, Jogging, and … well just about anything that’s fun!

I hope you enjoy the site and the community.

——

Take Care everyone!

Jordan

While it is always best to believe in one’s self, a little help from others can be a great blessing. – Uncle Iroh

Hey stomach, be quiet alright! I’m trying to find us some food. – Sokka
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

Thanks for creating the awesome site! :)

• Momo Mojo

Newcomer

Yes Thanks for making such a great site!

I am a long time fan, first time posting (here) – - cause it’s new . . . .

I have too many names and alter egos these days – Uglybunny is my preferred online name, until I get on ATLA sites, then I’m Momo Mojo – don’t ask why, I think it’s the mercury in all the fish I’ve eaten. I’m also known as Dan, wood turner, top maker/ collector and general artist.

- so where can I get some bean curd puffs?

There’s no different angle, no clever solution, no trickity trick that’s going to move that rock.
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

@uglybunny RAWR. And yay!!!

Bean curd puffs, I’m going to the Ba Sing Se market in the middle ring, I’ll pick up some puffs for you. ^^

• OG Sokka

Master of The Elements

said 6 years, 8 months ago

Great domain name JD hope to grow this site to the largest ATLA/ATLOK aite on the pulses, good mods and a healthy community can make us a great fansite (lets stay away from the movie stuff though ok lol)

“Your awfully cute, but unfortunately for you your made of meat.”
  • siani

Newcomer

Hey Jordan! Awesome site with lots of great stuff. I’d be glad to help support anytime :D

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Great site,Thanks for creating it.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Kelly (not used account)

Newcomer

said 6 years, 7 months ago

yeah this is a cool site. Im no longer the only fan i know other than a new friend i made in school that moved to England. Go A:TLA! :)

• a_girl

Hotman

heyy jordin i was wondering how do i change my profile picture because everytime i click on the link to do it it takes back to the home page. its also doing this for the other stuff like my pics, my profile, my messages, etc. so it would be great if u could help me out!

“The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.”-the lion turtle
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@blackstallion321

Well i change mine like this
    MyProfile-> change Avatar->browse->i select the image i have on my computer->Upload and it should be done.

If this doesnt work send Jordan a PM about it.

Hope this Helps

• a_girl

Hotman

heyy jordan i wanted to let u know that for some reason my profile is not on the list of members which is weird. so maybe that could help.

thank you to airspeed for helping me out!

• Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

@blackstallion321

I’m working on it, it should be fixed soon, it was a bug in the registration that marked you as a spammer.

Should be fixed soon, i’ll send you a PM when it is fixed.

• Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

@blackstallion321

Your account should be fully functional now, it looks like you didn’t activate the account successfully. The activation email may have been sent to your spam, are you getting email notifications?

• LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

said 6 years, 6 months ago

[b]Yea thanks for this site! I was lookin for a site to call home in relation to Avatar: TLA :)…but I will definitely be here more *thumbs up* ^_^

Aang: ..Well what do you think we should do??
    Zuko: …Think about our place in the universe?
  • tonyoffthewall

Newcomer

said 6 years, 6 months ago

yeah. right with you on the whole little kids show thing. haha. i love it though@admin

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 6
Queries: 235 queries in 0.644 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f