Raava Cosplay (6 posts)

Topic tags: Avatar Spirit, avatar the last airbender, Legend of Korra, Raava
  • KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

said 2 years, 7 months ago

Man, funny how over two years ago, I’ve always wanted to cosplay and go to a con and a little over one year ago, i went to my first con and debuted my first cosplay, korra. many months later, i began joining different fandoms and making some more cosplay while still keeping my atla/korra roots. This past July, at a con, I debuted my Raava cosplay.

Although there were some mishaps here and there, it was my first time and i was proud of my first sewing project.

As two months passed by (more like the night before), my grandmother and i worked on a drape skirt together to make myself more presentable as a spirit and I actually attempted (AND DIDN’T FAIL) at makeup.

I just wanted to create this thread to show off my Raava cosplay and maybe inspire future Raava cosplayers.

If you look for the light, you can often find it. If you look for the dark, it is all you will ever see
  • KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

Here are some extras of my first time as Raava

Raava

Raava

Raava & Wan

• KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

And now some favorites from the last con (Realmscon) i went to as Raava!

Raava

Raava

Raava

Raava

As much as I want to, I’m not planning to go to any future cons as Raava until next year since I have a different lineup for the next con I’m going to (Ikkicon). However, I may probably be Raava again at San Japan for the 1 year anniversary of my Raava cosplay X3

• Jadely

Lambent Dragon

WOW this all came together so well!!! Love it! Very creative indeed, you look amazing @cooltoph58

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.
  • Phoenix King

Bender

@cooltoph58 very nice

mmmhahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I’m not toph. I’m Melon lord.
  • YangChen

Fire Lord

looks awesome! great job i wish i was that creative

Keep Calm and Carry a Wand

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 8
Queries: 181 queries in 0.624 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f