I’m going to COMIC CON SAN DIEGO!!!!! (14 posts)

• Donna

Master of The Elements

said 6 years, 5 months ago

Yup, tickets sold out completely in 7 hours and yours truly got 3 tickets so far, working on the last one which is Saturday’s ticket… fingers crossed… have put in a request and explained that I’m coming from NZ first time and really wanted to do the full four days and as the 4 day pass sold within 2 hours of tickets going for sale and the site being consistently over capacity (they say they had 35 million hits from individual isp’s!) and that I had actually managed to twice select 1 – 4 day pass only to get the “over capacity” window on both occasions over a period of 2 hours, I’m kinda hoping that they will let me have one of the cancelled tickets, and I said I’m willing to pay for it too… :)

Soooo. who else is going and are you doing cos-play and if so who and when and is it possible to meet up perhaps?

…By feeling all these emotions, it helps you understand how precious human life is…. so you will do anything to protect it. – Avatar YangChen
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@donnagardner
    Awesome, Hope you get the other day.

You will have to be our roving reporter at San Diego Comic con, everyone will be looking for any new information.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Donna

Master of The Elements

@airspeed yup, will join the tweet and make sure the iphone is juiced daily so we can send info straight to site… ammmmm so excited!!!! (did I mention this? lol)

• Donna

Master of The Elements

said 6 years, 4 months ago

Ok another step closer to Comic Con becoming realier by the day… I have accommodation now booked and now have to begin the process of applying for a Visa Waver, as I now have an address I’ll be residing at for the duration of being in USA! :) soooo excited….

So that’s

Comic Con Tickets check
    Flights check
    Accommodation check
    Work started on designing
    Aunty Wo costume check

saving like mad to be able to have funds to do this and have some spending money for stuff at con…. ongoing :)

wow… only 128 days & counting to go! whoohooo!!!!!

• Nicky

Elite Bender

said 5 years, 6 months ago

Cool!

• Rance100

said 5 years ago

Have fun at comic con!

“Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.”- Iroh
  • Sarah

Master of The Elements

said 5 years ago

@donnagardner have lots of fun!

I so want to go….maybe next year

When we hit our lowest point that is when we are open to the greatest change
  • Lauren

Bender

said 5 years ago

Have a great time :D!

Bender

said 5 years ago

cool

• Donna

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 11 months ago

Huge thanks to Teabender who also got to come to SDCCI and took some great pictures of some of the epic ATLA/TLOK Cosplayers that were in attendance too… check out her pictures here: http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/members/teabender/album/

I’m hoping to have more to load up from some other sources soon :)

in the meantime enjoy Tea Benders pictures :)

• HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader)

Amonic Reaper

said 4 years, 10 months ago

I wish I was at the San Diego Comic Con, those are some pretty cool pics you got there.

Why was 8 scared of 7? Because 7 ATE 9 Get it?
    AUDM Duel Monsters
  • Sarah

Master of The Elements

• Donna

Master of The Elements

:) Yup, Brian recognized me from last years Comic-Con and was totally into taking lots of pictures of the cool cosplays that were being worn :) – Though by this stage I was feeling quiet tired, having been awake since 5am the previous day & had been in a queue for over 14 hours to wait for the panel, then rushed down to the Nick stand to queue for the signing only to be told that all the tickets had been given out, though after hearing that we’d been waiting since 7pm the previous night for this, the cool manager of the Nick Stand felt sorry for us, so organized us a “don’t tell anyone else” ticket and so we got to see the guys again :) and get them to sign my awesome staff… I carved them panels of the elements and gifted them one each, they were so grateful of the gifts lots of fans had brought them :)….

I really love that about the guys and how they are so grateful to their fans who really respect them and also make an effort to show their support to the show when they are at conventions… :) Thanks for sharing the thread, I’ve been so full on again that I hadn’t had a chance to put all my pictures up from Comic-Con yet >_<…. one day soon :)

• Deleted User

Newcomer

Give us Information if ur there ^_^

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 8
Queries: 220 queries in 0.762 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f