costume ? (7 posts)

Bender

said 4 years, 8 months ago

ok soo i really want to get a costume of korra but i dont know were to get one at ??so do you guys know how to get any costumes or avatar stuff at ?

• Deleted User

Newcomer

people tend to make the stuff

• KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

Well, @momo2009 you are right but there’s some cosplayers who don’t know how to sew or are in a rush and they make “makeshift” costumes. If you saw my Iroh genderbender costume, that’s an example.

If you look for the light, you can often find it. If you look for the dark, it is all you will ever see

Bender

yea i dont know how to sew and stuff lol ok

• Hannah230

Fire Lord

you could hire someone if you want it that badly though I doubt that is what you want. So what I suggest is to either do as they said, or SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ps: that last line I was going for something like sokka’s “AT THE LIBRARY!” quote.

“TASTE MY THUNDER!!!!”- Meelo

Bender

ok thanks :)

• Donna

Master of The Elements

@emily I’ve just posted a few links in another post, and rather than repeat here’s the link to the post ;)

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/groups/cosplay-for-avatar-the-last-airbender/forum/topic/cosplay-materials/

feel free to ask me any questions, I’m totally into ATLA/TLOK Cosplaying and helping others too so enjoy :)

…By feeling all these emotions, it helps you understand how precious human life is…. so you will do anything to protect it. – Avatar YangChen

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 8
Queries: 194 queries in 0.609 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f