Am cosplaying Kya… (3 posts)

• Donna

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 11 months ago

As an older fan, I’m always keen to see how the Creators/Artists/Cast/Crew add new folk into the story line, especially if they are off the 30+ age group :)

My Cosplays so far have been Avatar Yangchen, Pema and this year I’m going as a water bender Kya – Aang & Katara’s daughter… I have engaged a very talented Cosplayer professional to make my outfits and also she is making my Wig for me, while I’ll do Kya’s necklace and shoes…. I’ll post images as soon as they are available…

If you could cosplay – who would it be & why?

…By feeling all these emotions, it helps you understand how precious human life is…. so you will do anything to protect it. – Avatar YangChen
  • Donna

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 11 months ago

Update on my Kya Cosplay…

My costume maker sent me a few pics of my wig and outer layer… AWESOME!!! She is hoping to have it all delivered to me by the mid of next week… will take pics then and let you know how it’s all going ^_^ 20 Sleeps till San Diego Comic Con… So excited!!!! :)

• KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 10 months ago

@donnagardner bravo bravo. You managed to actually get a costume maker. Personally, since I don’t go to conventions because I can’t ($), I look through my clothing that matches the closest to my cosplay character. Oh, and I would cosplay as General Irah (genderbend) because I have a chance to cosplay as a character, meanwhile wearing steampunk attire at the same time. Wait, I don’t really think Iroh’s coat is even steampunk -_-

Anyway, since this is not about my cosplay, it’s about yours! So I should just stop. Well, good luck with SDCC! I wish I could go there…

and good luck with the cosplay as well! :D

If you look for the light, you can often find it. If you look for the dark, it is all you will ever see

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 8
Queries: 167 queries in 0.590 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f