Is the new Star Wars trilogy inspired by our beloved ATLA? (3 posts)

• OG Sokka

Master of The Elements

said 1 year, 11 months ago

So everyone excited as me for episode 7 coming out in December? Well what if I was to say JJ Abrams (director) and Kathleen Kennedy whom is overseeing the project may be taking a page or two out of our playbook.

In a recent Entertainment Weekly article JJ stated the rumored main villian Kylo Ren who makes his own light saber and leads the faction the Knights of Ren, (the guy with the mask and the red light saber with crossguard) has a surname that would spoil parts of the movie and is a very conflicted and emotional character….hmmmmm? Possible spoilers ahead.. Just theory crafting here but what if……

Kylo Ren is the Zuko of this new Star Wars series. We already have confirmation Kylo is not a Sith. The Knights could be a faction of antihero types who have trained to use both sides of the force. Kylo could and most likely will be our main protagonist in Ep7, but with all the info that has dropped I think there is a case to be made that he very well could be Han and Leia’s son gone rouge ala Jacen Solo but instead of focusing on His journey to the dark side it my be his journey back to the Light ala Our main man Zuko.?

Well what do you think am I… OG he’s Crazy. Or OG he might be on to something? ????

See what I did there, I’m a clever boy ????

Leave your thoughts and comments below

Your friendly neighborhood OG

“Your awfully cute, but unfortunately for you your made of meat.”

Hotman

said 1 year, 8 months ago

I don’t know, @tenzin . There is a possibility you might be right. However, I’ve never seen a full episode of Star Wars in my life, so I don’t know that much about it, and I can’t help you much. I guess we just have to wait until the movie is released.

However, what I do know is that there might be a possibility that this Star Wars movie might get more money than Avatar (the blue people one) got. I mean, last month, when the trailers were released, the internet broke because everyone saw the trailer and they all wanted to get tickets from Fandango for the premiere! If it doesn’t surpass Avatar, then it’s going to be on the top 10 list.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

said 11 months ago

There’s some mutual things in ATLA and star wars I’ve noticed it before

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 4
Queries: 178 queries in 0.595 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f