Just thought I’d start a thread where we can post funny (memes, etc.) and/or amazing pictures of Avatar (both ATLA and ALOK) we find around the internet.
I’ll start the thread off with the following:
Note: The previous pictures have now been moved here.
I thought I’d change the first post to one that’s more suitable and includes a step-by-step method of how to upload your own pictures
To put a picture in this thread (or any thread for that matter), you first have to upload a picture onto this site.
In order to do that, you:
1. Click â€˜My Profileâ€™ at the top right corner, or click on your name. Any method that gets you to your profile is fine.
2. Go to the â€˜Albumâ€™ tab.
3. Click â€˜Upload pictureâ€™. In order to mass upload pictures, I just use the press the mouse wheel down on my mouse, and open up many pages in other tabs. Currently, there is no other easy way to mass upload pictures.
4. Choose your file, and then select visibility as â€˜Registered membersâ€™. Visibility as ‘Public’ is also fine, but ‘Registered members’ is just so that the pictures being uploaded does not show on the ‘All activity’ steam and this is good for two reasons:
(i) It keeps the image a secret until you post it.
(ii) It does not clog up the activity stream as the image will show up again when you post it, creating two copies of the same image in the stream.
5. Once the picture is uploaded, press â€˜Saveâ€™. You can change/add any details you want here, but it is not necessary.
6. Copy the html code given to you and paste it wherever you want it to show up. In this case, probably in this thread.
A very important thing to remember is that you do not copy the URL at the top of the page, but the html code below the picture. The following image will show this:
Click on Image to Zoom In
That’s all there is to it!
Now go forth and enjoy this thread
@admin @airspeed Feel free to make any of these blog posts.