what happened to ghazan and ming hua (5 posts)

• Nathaniel

Newcomer

said 2 years, 2 months ago

in season 4 they were not even mentioned

• Jonathan Gathers

Hotman

I don’t know if you realize it, but they died. Mako killed Ming-Hua when he shot her with lightning, and Ghazan killed himself by collapsing an entire cave on himself. They weren’t mentioned because they were completely dead.

• Soe3399

Newcomer

Just as Jonathan said, they were dead at the end of season 3.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Given that the question has been answered, I will bring up the question of
    “Did Mako kill Ming Hua with lightning or was she killed by Ghazan collapsing the cave?”

We know he did not charge up the Lightning and in the past it has tended to just knock someone out.

Thoughts?

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Rona

Newcomer

said 2 years, 1 month ago

@airspeed (I’m no physicist by all means) Here is my deduction: A strike of lightning kills only 10% of the people it strikes. This means that there is a 10% chance. But what that’s not taking in to account is that Ming Hua was only connected to the water around her and she was struck by lightning way longer, since Mako was making his own lightning. 1 A results in a cardiac death. A lightning bolt can be 100 to 60.000 A. Even if this lightning isn’t at its full power I still think it is easily more than 1 Ampere. Lightning doesn’t kill people because it flows over their bodies in this case it couldn’t because Ming Hua was elevated into the air by water. Water is a good conductor of electricity (not pure water but “filthy” water is). This along with the lighting striking more than one second into her body, I conclude that this must be her death if you would look at the standards of the human world. But this is not the human world. This is avatar. You could argue that since people can create lightning and even bend this element this would be different but Ming Hua is a waterbender I don’t think that would be the case. In conclusion: Ming Hua was killed before the cave collapsed making Mako a murderer. I hope that this makes sense. My physics teacher approved.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 180 queries in 0.658 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f