Strongest Character in Avatar History? (3 posts)

Topic tags: Aang, Asami, ATLA, ATLA 318, ATLA 319, ATLA 320, ATLA 321, avatar the last airbender, bolin, katara, korra, lok, LOK 412, LOK 413, mako, Season 3 Finale, Season 4 Finale, Season Finale, Series Finale, sokka, the legend of korra, toph, zuko
  • Zuko

Bender

said 2 years, 5 months ago

I’m just curious as to see who people think is the strongest character from either ATLA or LoK. VIllains count too, so Ozai, Azula, Zaheer, etc. are all included in the list. As usual, I’m just extremely curious about who people actually think is the strongest character, because from what I’ve heard from people in person, there are so many different answers. So what do you guys think?

• Zuko

Bender

said 2 years, 5 months ago

I thought that Korra was a pretty powerful character, especially after how she stopped that spirit laser cannon in the end. I’m guessing she used energybending to stop that cannon, but it was a bit unclear on how she actually stopped it. But anyways, I thought it was a big moment on how it demonstrated how powerful she is.

• Kate

Newcomer

said 2 years, 3 months ago

I think that Korra is a pretty powerful character, going through all the seasons thinking on how she managed to defeat all of the villains in the end and still managed to fight what they put her through and always came back.

Zuko….I think that part at the end was amazing watching her do that, so yer she must be pretty powerful to have managed to stop it and create another spirit portal….just amazing and WOW..

But other mentions go too….Aang, Katara, Toph (for inventing Metal bending…talented), and enough though I don’t like what he did….Zaheeer was powerful to fly in the end..But overall Korra is the most powerful character.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 168 queries in 0.766 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f