Season 4 Finale Speculations? (5 posts)

Topic tags: Balance, Book 4, Episode 12, Episode 13, Legend of Korra, Season 4, Season Finale, Speculations
  • Zuko

Bender

said 2 years, 4 months ago

I feel like there’s not much to speculate on, but maybe’s it’s cause I’m not thinking well enough right now. But if you guys got any ideas, do me a favor and share them! I’m kinda curious as to what people think

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Here are some questions I think make good finale speculation

Who if anyone will Die?
    What is the final shot of Korra overall?
    What happens to Kuvira, captured or Killed?
    How is the Colossus taken out?
    Will the spirits be involved?

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

I think The colossus will be taken out just like the fire nation drill. People are going to sneak inside the colossus and take it out. The spirit canon is a long ranged weapon and isn’t gonna be able to defend itself if people get to close like on the direct outside of it or on the inside

Snoost
  • Zuko

Bender

@pokemon1317 I’m thinking along the same lines as you for that one.

And I feel like Kuvira is going to be jailed rather than killed. It seems like that would be a “finale” type of thing to do. Or they can make an ATLA reference where everyone wants Korra to kill Kuvira but she doesn’t or something.

• Zuko

Bender

I’m still wondering whether the spirits will be involved. They probably haven’t forgotten about the spirits, so they might actually include them in the scenes. I’m also not sure as to whether the spirits would be an offensive kind of thing, defensive, or both. I’d find it kind of cool if the spirits can do something to the energy Kuvira shoots, perhaps absorb it or deflect it.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 172 queries in 0.610 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f