Need more content (9 posts)

• FireLord Zuko

Newcomer

said 2 years ago

so guys i was wondering if the creators gave confirmation that TLOK is the last animated series in the franchise..and if so if you have any ideas on how to convince them to give us more!!!….if not a new series maybe another season of TLOK or even an animated movie!!!

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 2 years ago

@lordzuko98
    They have said nothing about if Korra is the last animated series, just that they plan to have a big break now that Korra is done. So while we have no idea when to expect another show if ever, the universe is not over.
    We still have the ATLA comics coming out and they may start to do Korra comics at some stage.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Jonathan Gathers

Hotman

said 2 years ago

Actually, they have confirmed it. They said they were done with the Avatar Universe, and that they were parting ways. I’ll see if I can find the link.

• Jonathan Gathers

Hotman

said 2 years ago

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 2 years ago

@avatarjon
    At multiple points throughout that article they specifically mention stuff like “for now” and that they have not rules out working together again.

As I said they are on a break right now and we just don’t know how long the break will be, I would assume at least 2-3 years before we hear about anything related to a new series. One thing that has specifically NOT been stated is that Korra is the last animated series in the Avatar universe.
    I get that they link an article saying that Mike and Bryan said it is the last thing, but in that article Bryan is quoted as saying
    “nothing major in the works, and there probably won’t be for a long time.”

Remember Hypable are just a general fansite for the most part, Avatar just happens to be a thing they cover, they are not getting exclusive news. I have been referenced a few times in their articles as the source for certain news. They have put some bad titles on their articles about this topic and it has led people astray. They are usually fairly accurate, but on topics like this it would be much better to source a trusted specific fansite or a site getting first hand news.

• Troy

Master of The Elements

said 2 years ago

If Mike and Bryan were done with the shows they would have came out and said it was the last show. This doesn’t say that as Airspeed mentioned above. They would want to say it was over, or they would no longer work for the universe, because it would give us a cue to appreciate the final work. The thing that would have me worried was if they said it was the last show.

I am a Troy, here is my tumblr (http://trojan-avataro.tumblr.com/) here is my Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz7liif7aWFMxJgYFpsptQ) tip me over and here my age: 17.
  • FireLord Zuko

Newcomer

said 2 years ago

@airspeed so what you’re saying is that there’s still hope!!

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 2 years ago

@lordzuko98
    Definitely, if we were done completely Mike and Bryan would have said so, the end of Korra would have felt much more like a universe ending event rather than just a series ender.
    We have new comics coming out that they are still assisting on.

We may be waiting like 5+ years, but I feel we will get something else animated eventually.

• FireLord Zuko

Newcomer

said 2 years ago

@airspeed What you’re saying makes a lot of sense!!!…thanks!!

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 184 queries in 0.607 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f