FORUM RULES – PLEASE READ (Updated 15th July 2013) (23 posts)

Topic tags: rules, the legend of korra
  • Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

said 6 years, 8 months ago

Avatar The Legend Of Korra Forum Rules

1/ This Forum Section is for Discussion about Avatar The Legend Of Korra ONLY

2/ Any new information about Avatar The Legend Of Korra should be posted in this thread

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/groups/avatar-the-legend-of-korra/forum/topic/comic-con-2010-brand-new-details-on-atlk/

Any new info should be posted with a link to the source, or else it is just a rumor

3/ Please refrain from making a new topic about every new tiny piece of information we receive

Example: No thread on “Korra is wearing blue”, instead a general thread about Korra (show in general) Clothing.

Characters can have their own official discussion threads as we learn more about them

4/ Unconfirmed Rumours should also be posted in the Above Thread but said to be a rumor.

5/When Korra comes out DO NOT post links to Download or view episodes illegally online. Official links from Nick and places to buy the episodes will be allowed.

6/ Each episode will have it’s own official discussion thread

7/ With regards to spoilers, first of all here is the sites definition of a spoiler

What is considered a Spoiler.

-Anything relating to the plot of the series or any episode that has not yet aired
    -Any new character reveals or information that effects the story that has yet to be officially revealed in an episode
    -Anything to do with any characters development yet to happen in an episode
    -Any leak or early showing of an episode, the US Airing of an episode is the Official release

What is NOT Considered a spoiler

-Images or Video that comes out of SDCC
    -Tv Guide episode descriptions, Episode previews
    -Any other information that comes out of San Diego Comic Con, Including: Episode titles, Character names and images
    -Speculation, as long as no spoilers are talked about it is good

And obviously no making up fake spoilers, because that is just silly and helps no one

So when a new episode is about to air you can talk about events of the previous episodes, but if anything about the upcoming episode has leaked it must be tagged as a spoiler. As mentioned above tv guide episode descriptions and preview clips are not considered spoilers.

8/ Continuing on spoilers, do not create threads after a new episode has aired with spoilers in the title. You may do this 1 week after the episode in question has aired. I.E Immediately after a new episode airs you can only discuss spoilers of said episode in the designated episode discussion thread. When the next episode airs, the previous episode is no longer under any spoiler rules.

9/ With regards to criticism of the show. Please attempt to use constructive criticism as opposed to nonconstructive criticism, this is to keep mindless hate off the forums. Remember this is an Avatar and Korra fansite, people come here because they enjoy the show so if the discussion is overly negative with no attempt to be constructive that goes against the idea of the site to be a community of Avatar fans who can talk openly about the show. By no means is this attempting to stop any negative talk about Korra, this is in place so as to keep the atmosphere of the site fun and open and not negative. Too often it is the people who are the most negative who are the most outspoken and it can badly affect the community as a whole.
    In short, attempt to be balanced with your discussion. If you have some negatives about a mainly positive episode, try and make your post come across like that also. Don’t focus on those negatives when in general something was very good.

10/ No abuse of the creative team working on the show, same as above, if you have criticisms, be constructive.

Hey stomach, be quiet alright! I’m trying to find us some food. – Sokka
  • Momo Mojo

Newcomer

RIOT WHILE WE CAN!!

no – jk

There’s no different angle, no clever solution, no trickity trick that’s going to move that rock.
  • Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

@uglybunny said:
    RIOT WHILE WE CAN!!

no – jk

Lol

• Lisa Mathyu

Newcomer

said 6 years, 7 months ago

I just have listen about the new series of Avatar and now couldn’t wait more to enjoy the stuffs of this series.

But after listen about this latest upcoming series
    i also became confused . Actually i have also listen about Avatar the last airbender season 4. Can any buddy tell me, if Nickelodeon will also premier it or not.
    I m little bit confuse

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@lisa56
    There is no Avatar the last airbender Season 4 coming out,
    THe new Series THe Legend Of Korra will Premiere on Nick Late Fall 2011 it will follow the next avatar after Aang ,Korra a water tribe Avatar,there will be some connections back to avatar the last airbender,so we will probably find out what happened to the gaang.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Steve

Fire Lord

i hope so

Your making peanut butter bombs? – Sokka
  • a_girl

Hotman

said 6 years, 6 months ago

@admin
    “A prison riot? Please… HEY, RIOT!!!”
    — Chit Sang starting a riot in The Boiling Rock, Part 2
    :)

“The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.”-the lion turtle
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 6 years, 6 months ago

1/This Forum Section is for Discussion about Avatar The Legend Of Korra ONLY

2/Any new information about Avatar The Legend Of Korra should be posted in this thread

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/groups/avatar-the-legend-of-korra/forum/topic/comic-con-2010-brand-new-details-on-atlk/

3/Please refrain from making a new topic about every new piece of information we recieve

4/Unconfirmed Rumors should also be posted in the Above Thread but said to be a rumor.

5/Any Information that may be a spoiler should not be posted in the thread, but rather sent by a Private Message to a moderator in this section.

6/Please refrain from discussing Spoilers in any thread as not everyone may want to know Spoilers.

7/When Korra comes out DO NOT post links to Download the episode online.

8/A specific Spoiler Thread will be made closer to Korra’s release, all spoiler discussion should be kept in this thread.
    As of 13/05/2011 there have been no spoilers released so there is no need for this thread yet.

• LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

said 6 years, 5 months ago

Rule number one:…Remember that there are NO RULES! MWahah jk :)

Aang: ..Well what do you think we should do??
    Zuko: …Think about our place in the universe?
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 5 years, 10 months ago

Airspeed Prime Moderator Notice/ First Post has been Updated with the Section rules.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed Aye, aye, Sifu Paper Bender. Those rules should definitely be followed and respected.

• Kuruk

Bender

Hehe, Sifu Paper Bender… heheh

To the Library!!!
  • Starbender

Bender

I think earthbenders could bend paper actually since trees were once in the earth hmm…
    Sorry of topic.

Sokka-Even the meat eats meat here.
  • Kuruk

Bender

I disagree. Earthbenders were never shown to be able to bend plants at all.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@starbender
    In the earth, but not earth themselves. So I they can’t bend trees, Water Benders can take water from trees and probably control them a bit, but trees cant really move even if you tried as they have no joints and stuff.

Waterbender “Warning, I am in control of the Tree”
    His Friend “Do something with it then”
    Waterbender “…………..*Silence*”

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 223 queries in 0.772 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f