Episode 1/ Welcome To Republic City spoiler discussion (164 posts)

• Kelly

Master of The Elements

said 5 years, 3 months ago

OMG thats really there names? i thought u were kidding at first but i checked the site and thats awesome.
    Naming them after there friends and family is so cute :)
    Im going to assume Kya is a girl and Bumi is a boy. Also I assume one is a waterbender, but who knows really.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@gemini530 No Bumi is the girl. Just kidding. Wouldn’t it be crazy if I wasn’t?

• Kelly

Master of The Elements

• Deleted User

Newcomer

Why anything would be leaked there… Boy. That window thingy was in my way the whole time I was trying to read. I really don’t want to join their forum for information, that’s for certain.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@gemini530
    That was posted a few weeks ago and has a huge contradiction in that they say they cannot leak the full episode because Viacom is on them 24/7 yet between that post going up and now there have been at least 3-4 new leaks, if they can leak that stuff then why can they not leak the full episode.
    It is unbelievably clear and the admin there has admitted as much, they are effectively prolonging these leaks as long as they can to keep that site in the spotlight and active. Regardless of the good they are doing to help the fandom, they are mainly doing it to make that forum temporarily more active.

Having to be a member to view the site, having to post to see the images in a thread, all unnecessary things for a forum yet they have them. They even changed the sites name and look to make it now a Avatar site first and foremost.

They know that as soon as they leak the full episode no one will remain on the site as everyone already there is from a fansite and in the fandom already.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed The lack of respect they have is quite clear as well. If a person has the information, it is wrong to wave it in front of a person’s face like a red flag. It lacks class, respect to the fans, the fandom, and to the writers in the other direction. If they have an episode and they aren’t at liberty to leak it, they should have kept quiet.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@tracycruze
    Exactly, the fact that they even mentioned that they would be leaking it is the big thing that is annoying people.
    Their excuse is that they are staggering the leaks to ease the wait, but the problem is that if they leave it too late, Nick will eventually have to talk about the show getting even less interest for the leaks and their site.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed If you want to leak something out, you do it on a real fan site. That isn’t an Avatar site. I’ve been coming to this forum for over a year. THIS place has been dedicated to the information on things related to Avatar. It’s not a silly little kid board trying to get attention.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed The admin was given all those leaks weeks ago by the leaker (so he says anyway) . I don’t care about his reasons for not releasing all the stuff he got, but what I’m most interested in knowing is his connection to the leaker. I find it hard to believe he was contacted at random!

@tracycruze It wasn’t even originally a Avatar fan site it was a winx one!

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@genderbender That boggles the mind. Winx is a cute show, yes, but Korra info doesn’t belong there. It’s annoying. I hate drama… I really do.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@genderbender
    Exactly that is just bizzare

Leaker: “What do I do, my youtube channel has been taken down, I need some way to get these leaks out” *thinks*

Leaker: “That is it, a random seldom used Winx Club forum, I shall contact the admin and send him many leaks covered in his sites watermarks so we can keep things secret from Viacom”

That is how I imagine it, lol

• Deleted User

Newcomer

That leaker doesn’t have that many brain cells. There aren’t a lot of brain cells used when it comes to this whole situation. You would think that things would have been handled a whole lot better.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@tracycruze
    Well to be fair there is no correct way to leak stuff, that said the massive watermarks linking to the secret forum is just inexcusable.

Nick has to take most of the blame here, if they would just communicate with the fandom the leaks would not be that big of a thing.

Hopefully they can sort out these naming issues and tell us the release info :)

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed That’s what I would like. I would just like Nick to give us some information. For those of use who are real fans. Because we do care about what is going on.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 262 queries in 0.661 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f