Episode 1/ Welcome To Republic City spoiler discussion (164 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 5 years, 6 months ago

So the person who posted the opening actually has seen episode one and is not going to post it online for obvious reasons.

But the description has been updated with the following info Some decent SPOILERS follow
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    nd I’m not going to upload the full episode… I’ve only got the first episode anyway.And yes the only person that’s in it from the last series is Katara (she looks so ancient) but I love her and she says that all the other are gone even Sokka . And yes Korra does run away from the training temple in the Water Tribe to go to Republic City and to find her own way as the Avatar and also because Tenzin is the only air-bending master she knows and needs him to teach her.

There’s only 12 episodes of this series. (That’s what I know)
    But what I’m hoping is,… is that it will have more series.
    Some people say this will be released 2013…. NO!
    It’s definetly 2012 because at the end of the episode with the nickelodeon logo it said 2012.
    Oh and Korra sounds great! She has bubbly personality but also very fierce at the same time! You guys will love her! :D

So Katara is still alive, coming definitely in 2012 :)

Any thoughts ?

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Nagais

Newcomer

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@atreides
    I put in a spoiler warning in my post, I put in a gap so it is not in the activity stream, I can’t do any more, until Jordan updates the site and we see if Spoiler tags are included.
    I will add a spoiler warning to the thread title

@nagaismypatronus
    I have not seen that yet, thanks for the link, That is so awesome, nice to hear Korra’s voice and see Katara.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Ahhhh the leaks they are coming out too quickly,

Once again major spoilers, screenshots from Episode 1 including many new characters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8VRv7NyT8&feature=channel_video_title

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

I hope Nick and the creators have learned a lesson from this leak, do not keep us in the dark or stuff like this will happen, lol. We have got clips and an opening, I am fine with this, I hope the full episode is not leaked, that is going to far, what we have now is us getting the info we have waited for.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Airspeed Prime Moderator Notice/ No more links to the leaked info/videos, Viacom is taking down anything they can, so once the links already in this thread go down (if they do go down), please do not post more. Feel free to discuss the content of the videos, just no more links.
    The reason is simple, The creators, Nick and Viacom all are not happy about these leaks and we do not want this to affect any future involvement of any people involved with Avatar with this site.

• Emanuel

Hotman

:)).!! Chill Brahh aha

• Kelly

Master of The Elements

oh my god i love my life best night ever cant think post opinion later

• Emanuel

Hotman

@gemini530
    Chill aha.!:)) thanks

• LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

Yea I can see why this was leaked but nonetheless…it makes it even more exciting to see it premiere. Even tho I prefer surprises it will be huge and highly anticipated…just hope some would not have let their expectations get TOO high lol.

Aang: ..Well what do you think we should do??
    Zuko: …Think about our place in the universe?
  • LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

ALSO…kinda sad that Aang isn’t alive anymore…of course if he was..the new avatar could not be deemed..but for the sake of argument..you remember that some of the past avatars lived a very long time..bit longer than usual lifespan…but anyhow will be very interesting to see Katara and how she may have changed over the years.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

This is so exciting, there is so much to take in. They really need to share more.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@tracycruze
    I want Nick to use the surge in interest that these leaks has caused and put out something official.

Look at how popular this show is, the opening video got about 120000 views in about 15 hours, 1500 comments and 1000 likes not to mention the fact that viacom were taking down videos within minutes of going up and they were still getting about 1000 views each. That is not just popular for Avatar that is just plain popular.
    It tells alot when the opening was on the front page of youtube.

I wonder why Mike and Bryan have not come out on Twitter or something telling us why these need to be taken down, there are no spoilers.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed I guess what frustrates me is that they don’t seem to hold the fans in much regard… Without fans, they wouldn’t have much. It’s the fans that make any franchise popular. I see exactly what you are saying. I think they should put out a few official things, they would cause quite a stir that way, and there would be a bigger build up of viewers for the debut.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

Okay, I’ll just get this over with.

I’m sorry for my outburst against the leaks, that I posted on this forum as well as on Facebook. It was childish and immature, I shouldn’t have gone ahead of myself.

The thing is, I’ve had a history of being excessively sensitive to spoilers. There was a time when I even thought of sneak peaks as spoilers, I wouldn’t even watch trailers. It’s one of my many paranoias that I need to get over with, I guess this one needs a little more work.

I understand that the spoilers weren’t that major. It was only the opening, a preview and some clips. It’s no more coverage than what StarWars.com gives to an upcoming episode of The Clone Wars. I agree that in a sense this is what we needed, and it shows that Nick should be more open. It’s great because the things we saw in the trailer are beginning to add up a lot more, it also gives us a great sneak peak at Korra’s character (she’s certainly a lot more cheerful than I expected).

I trust that none of us will post any major spoilers before any episode airs or a comic is released, and we all agree that leaking an entire episode is going too far. So I apologize, here’s to a cheerful future with lots of stirring :)

Click on Image to Zoom In

SPOILERS:

Might I just say that having Katara as the only original character alive is very fitting, I’m curious of what her interactions will be with Tenzin and Chief Bei Fong (if there will be any with the latter).

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 231 queries in 0.774 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f