ATLA Finale VS LOK Finale (2 posts)

Topic tags: Aang, Asami, ATLA, ATLA 318, ATLA 319, ATLA 320, ATLA 321, avatar the last airbender, bolin, katara, korra, lok, LOK 412, LOK 413, mako, Season 3 Finale, Season 4 Finale, Season Finale, Series Finale, sokka, the legend of korra, toph, zuko
  • Zuko

Bender

said 2 years, 5 months ago

Undeniably the ATLA finale was good. I want to get another discussion started, so this thread is for the pros of both finales. If you want you can list some cons of each too, but I don’t know if either of them will have any. Right now LOK finale hasn’t aired yet, so I guess in the meantime we can discuss the ATLA finale. Just keep in mind ATLA had a bigger budget and a 4 episode finale, whereas the LOK had a smaller budget with a 2 episode finale. But regardless of that the episode quality should be good

• Zuko

Bender

said 2 years, 5 months ago

Well the finale for ATLA was really action packed. While LoK season 3 has lots of immense, power-packed fight scenes, what makes the ATLA finale stand out is that its fight scenes emphasized each move. Not saying LoK didn’t do that, nor am I saying ATLA is better than LoK. Also, during the ATLA finale, we saw a bunch of creativity with the bending moves that we didn’t see before. For example, Aang blowing fire in a five-pointed star, Aang invincible air shield, Katara freezing and thawing herself in water, etc. Also, the comet made everything ten times more intense. You see firebenders getting so much power that they leave destruction at their wake.

That leads me to talk about Zuko and Azula’s fight, which was power-packed indeed. The soundtrack during the fight made you really connect with it too. It’s a huge brother-sister struggle. I’m stopping here because I’m hoping someone might reply or add on to what I’m going off of.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 1
Queries: 162 queries in 0.608 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f