My Fan Fic Fan Art/My Lego Art (20 posts)

Topic tags: fan art, fan fic
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 10 months ago

I am deciding on wether or not to right my fan fic because it is very very veeerrrrrrrryyyy long. i think i will and this is some of my drawings (there not great) that i was inspired to draw i drew all of my main characters in the fic plus one ATLA character wich i think is my best please tell me what you think and more to come. I will also do lego art and will take suggestions and if you want me to make your OC just put a description of them and I will do my best.

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • FireSageGuntur

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 9 months ago

@hyriu85 You definitely should write the fanfic! I’m currently in the pre-writing stages of my own fanfic.

And what pictures are you speaking of? There are none in this post and no public pictures in your album. For reference:

To post an image here you first have to upload it to your album

My Pictures -> Upload

Then when it is uploaded and details are saved, just copy and paste the forum code the site gives you into a post and it will show up.”

(a short tutorial written perfectly by the site super-moderator Airspeed Prime @airspeed )

“We cannot concern ourselves with what was, we must act on what is” – Gyatso
    “When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change” – Avatar Aang
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 8 months ago

i am writing it there is a sneak peak of it in the fan fic thread and i was having trouble uploading the pictures so you helped me out i don’t have time to upload them now but i will soon. thanks

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 7 months ago

Click on Image to Zoom In

This is my first drawing i will go from oldest to newest so you can see my progresss

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

more to come.

• Eska

Chiblocker Queen

No offence, but who are they supposed to be? The first one, I think, is Suki without her makeup…

Scientiam ad scientiam propter
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

This is the main, main character, Hyriu.

• HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader)

Amonic Reaper

@hyriu85 Nice Katara dude! :)

Why was 8 scared of 7? Because 7 ATE 9 Get it?
    AUDM Duel Monsters
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

They are the main chacarters in a fan-fic i am writing at the moment so you don’t know any of them.

• Eska

Chiblocker Queen

Oops…

• KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

@tylee you always had the bravery to go up first. I was gonna ask this question too but suddenly, it disappeared from my mind.

@hyriu85 I see you’ve mastered anime eyes. I can’t exactly do em so i just do it my way, in acorn shape.

If you look for the light, you can often find it. If you look for the dark, it is all you will ever see
  • Eska

Chiblocker Queen

@cooltoph58
    Online, maybe

• They-call-the-wind-Mariah

Master of The Elements

The reflections in the eyes are great! The first one would look nicer with smoother shapes. An easy way to do that is lightly sketching and then drawing over the sketch. The second one, the hair is too uniform. The bangs are good, if you do the rest of the hair like that: solid, with random V’s in the bottom, it will look nice. The third one, the eye is at a strange angle and the mouth is at too extreme an angle. The last one, his head is shaped strangely. One way to help that would be to draw a circle for the top of the head (use a protractor if you want it perfect.) and a rounded V for the bottom half of the head. Sketch this under your sketch. :) Keep drawing!

• KoolKorra

Master of The Elements

ooh, interesting sketching tips Mariah, or should i say, Jinora!

• They-call-the-wind-Mariah

Master of The Elements

@cooltoph58 Thanks Korra!

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 7
Queries: 207 queries in 0.629 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f