Listener Questions and Suggestions (174 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 4 years, 12 months ago

As the title says this is a thread for posting questions for us to answer on The Podcast or suggestions for topics or even some feedback on the podcast.

You can post here
    or
    Send us an email to avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com
    or
    Ask on tumblr, avataronlinepodcast.tumblr.com

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 4 years, 11 months ago

So anyone have any questions for the podcast, we will be recording Episode 10, in under 2 hours, now is your chance to get your question in.
    The Podcast will be up later on today so you will get a quick answer :)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Anyone have a question for the podcast on Sunday ?

• economybender

Fire Lord

How admin / Jordash can invite “Dante Basco” for interview ? How about the process and difficulties ?

economics is not just about the money
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@economybender
    He won’t be on this weeks podcast but we will answer that one next time he is on.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Anyone got a question for the podcast at the weekend ?

Back to regular shows.

• Ricardo

Lion Turtle

Here are some questions, or at least topics to talk about :)

– At the Fire Days festival, there was a poster that said there would be jugglers, benders, magicians
    The problem with magicians is that the world of Avatar is already a magical world, so if people saw something – Like water turning into ice before your very own eyes – it wouldn’t nearly be as impressive.
    So therefore, they surely mustn’t be very entertaining, nor make a lot of money.
    That being said though, there was one magician at the Fire Days festival that turned fireballs into doves…
    – In A116 01:24, there is a notice board with many posters, four of them are Fire Nation ‘wanted’ posters. They are, from bottom to top: Chey, the Blue Spirit, Aang, and another man of whom I don’t know.
    The poster gets zoomed in on at 01:55, do you guys know who he is? (I have my suspicions, just wanted to see what you guys think).
    – By the end of A116, Aang’s clothes are burnt in places. Next episode however, it’s perfect. He couldn’t have bought new ones, so perhaps Katara mended it similar to mending Sokka’s trousers?
    – In A109, Aang has just bought a Sky Bison whistle, but when he blew on it, Appa didn’t come flying towards him. It was good that he didn’t since otherwise he would have been spotted by other Fire Nation citizens, but why didn’t he?
    – On the subject of magic and magicians, in A109 Aang was haggling with the ‘high-risk traders’ on the Waterbending Scroll. He had two copper pieces in his right hand, flips one into his right hand. Then a few seconds later, reveals the second one also in his right hand.
    Aang can make a fine magician ;)

• Ricardo

Lion Turtle

- In A321, Katara defeated Azula by freezing them both, then she melted the water around her by breathing out.
    However, why couldn’t Azula also just use a similar technique, or warm up her hands and then melt the water near her?
    Zuko did something like that at the Siege of the North, but then he wasn’t frozen.

Their eyes could move and they seemed to be able to blink whilst frozen which is hilarious. :P

• AgentNebraska

The Banished Prince

However, why couldn’t Azula also just use a similar technique, or warm up her hands and then melt the water near her?

@midnight0094 I think maybe it’s because she didn’t think of it. She had a few seconds and she was probably panicking. Being frozen is probably not fun. But Katara already had a plan so she didn’t have to do fast thinking, and by the time Azula realized, it was too late.

“Zuko. You must look within yourself, to save yourself from your other self. Only then, will your true self reveal itself.”

–Zuko imitating Uncle Iroh

Elite Bender

Does anyone know when The Legend Of Korra (Book 2) is coming out?

Fighting crime is what I do. >:)
  • Rabadoo

Fire Lord

@avatarolivia Sometime within the next 2 years. That’s all anybody, including Brychael, knows.

This is a signature about things.
  • Ricardo

Lion Turtle

said 4 years, 10 months ago

It’s odd how waterbenders can manipulate steam, which is a combination of heat (firebending), water (waterbending), and air (airbending).

But lavabending requires both earthbending and firebending and was only done by Avatars in the series. However, in the chibi episode, Bending Battle, Zuko managed to bend lava just by himself. Thoughts on this, and the compound/hybrid/combination bending in general? (Not quite sure what to call them :P)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Ok we are going to answer Ricardo’s questions on the podcast today.

Anyone else got one for us ?

• Lauren

Bender

I have a question! (I was hoping I would have my mic in by now, so I could just bring it up in a show, but I don’t think it is coming in until the end of August because it got lost in shipping or something.) Anyway, have any of you all played the Gamecube Avatar The Last Airbender Game? I used to have it, and was fairly disappointed in it. The graphics could have been much better, and the story line wasn’t that great. Mostly, you just run around doing little tasks for people. I would have loved if it had fit into the story as it was happening, and not some kind of spin-off. Don’t get me wrong, it was a fun game, just tedious and didn’t really fit into the main story. One of the cool aspects though was that you could go into “Momo mode” and run around as him. The voices of others sounded exactly like how they sound to to Momo in the show. It was a nice attention to detail! So anyway, any thoughts on the game? Do you think they will make a Korra one for a particular gaming platform other than just the Nick online games?

• Droc Plug

Bender

I’ve got a question for the next podcast. Perhaps I’m over thinking this, but i was wondering if someone were to control the intensity of lighting when bending, could they through martial arts or something send electrical impulses into a person that would control or paralyze or something. It was just a thought that came to mind. I know chi-blocking already basically paralyzes someone through pressure points but through the electrical impulses you could basically send messages to a persons brain and tell them to stuff. Heck you could revive someone through lightning right like a defibrillator or something. Again im probably over thinking this, but anyway do you think this would be possible.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 17
Queries: 211 queries in 0.629 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f