Here are some questions, or at least topics to talk about
– At the Fire Days festival, there was a poster that said there would be jugglers, benders, magicians…
The problem with magicians is that the world of Avatar is already a magical world, so if people saw something – Like water turning into ice before your very own eyes – it wouldn’t nearly be as impressive.
So therefore, they surely mustn’t be very entertaining, nor make a lot of money.
That being said though, there was one magician at the Fire Days festival that turned fireballs into doves…
– In A116 01:24, there is a notice board with many posters, four of them are Fire Nation ‘wanted’ posters. They are, from bottom to top: Chey, the Blue Spirit, Aang, and another man of whom I don’t know.
The poster gets zoomed in on at 01:55, do you guys know who he is? (I have my suspicions, just wanted to see what you guys think).
– By the end of A116, Aang’s clothes are burnt in places. Next episode however, it’s perfect. He couldn’t have bought new ones, so perhaps Katara mended it similar to mending Sokka’s trousers?
– In A109, Aang has just bought a Sky Bison whistle, but when he blew on it, Appa didn’t come flying towards him. It was good that he didn’t since otherwise he would have been spotted by other Fire Nation citizens, but why didn’t he?
– On the subject of magic and magicians, in A109 Aang was haggling with the ‘high-risk traders’ on the Waterbending Scroll. He had two copper pieces in his right hand, flips one into his right hand. Then a few seconds later, reveals the second one also in his right hand.
Aang can make a fine magician