the second avatar (3 posts)

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 4 months ago

(I want you to tell me how possible this fan fiction is to the story of avatar.)

A man with experiance in the spiritual arts comes to visit aang and becomes great friends with him and one day they talk and aang tells him one of the lines the lion turtle told him “In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements but the energy within ourselves.” that is where he got the thought of trying to bend the energy withen him in order to give him self the ability to bend all the elements and with the knologe he has about the speritual world he also tryes to create the resarection proccess of the avatar but has trouble with it. As he formulates this plan he learns how to create the bending ability inside him. He tricks toph, zuko and katara to teach him there bending and trys to get aang to do the same but aang figures out what this man has done the moment he askes him to teach him. So he tells aang the others what he has dicovered and aang was livide at the thought but realized that he could do nothing to stop it considering it was created so taking it away would be pointless because he could just do it again so he desides to make the best of it and try to teach him about how to use the abilitys he has created for him self in a way that was best for the world and disides that this form of the avatar will only be used when a future avatar choses a side in a war or battle that the other avatar will pick the other side to restore balance in the world. later in life he gains a love for toph and has three children lin, yang and ember after so many years he gains an incanity on trying to create the resarection proccess of the avatar that he leaves toph and lin to live in the country side where he takes yang and ember with him so if he fails in the resarection proccess they can countinue the reseach after him.

many years in the future after the second avatars death ember arrives at republic city and goes see lin where she is completely shocked to realize she has a older sister and she tells him about herself and her brother who has learned all the elements and figured out the reserection and the avatar state and that he was going to visit republic city and that he was soposidly going to attack it in order to fight the avatar in order to see who is the strongest. With the attack on republic city the two avatars attack each other and korra wins and kills yang. but at the last minute yang takes his spirit and fusises his spirit with hers (which is what he was actualy planing all along.) so that no matter what happens in the future the avatar can prevent the creation of another avatar and keep true balance in the world once again.

Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you must open your mind to the possibilities.
    – King Bumi
  • Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 4 months ago

if you want to wright more on it in more detaile you can and please tell me what you think

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 10 months ago

considering no one is saying yes or no to this I’m just going to wright, I will try to wright regularly but if I’m not it probably means my laptop is fixed and I’m righting other stories.

in the shadow of the night a man in a black cloak walks toward the entrance to ba-sing-sai with only one goal in mind “I must find Aang.” as I gets to the city he goes straight to the jasmine dragon, although when I had gotten there Aang was already there with Katara, Toph, Sokka, and Zuko. I see Aang and automatically yell as loud as I can “Aang I need your help!!!!” and then I blacked out and collapsed on the floor.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 9
Queries: 163 queries in 0.633 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f