Avatar: The Legend of Anzen Hyriu (13+) Complete Book One (203 posts)

Topic tags: Avatar, Hyriu, The legend of
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 8 months ago

Wow, I just reread this and saw how much is wrong with it. Two years seven months later I will revise it. A lot down there is no longer true so let me clear some things up. The series is called ‘Avatar: The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’ then Book One: The Legend of Beifen is this book. At the time of typing this, I am in the middle of Book Three. I won’t delete the out of date info/sneak peak below because I enjoy looking back at it but I will add a proper sneak peak.

Well i have wanted to write this for literally years and now i am this is my first fan-fic so if it starts out bad or something please go easy on me. I am going to write this story like i would write a book that would be published so there will be book 1 book 2 so on and so forth and before every book i will give a sort of sneak peak like what you would read on the inside front cover. i will try to put up a chapter a week but no promises with school and home work i might be to busy to put one up but i will try to let you guys know. As you can see the first book is called Avatar: The Legend of Hyriu i am just going to post the sneak peak first and in a few weeks i will start putting it up. and just to let you all know i know exactly how this story ends i don’t mean this book i mean this fan-fic and i know how long it is of course i won’t tell you know but maybe soon. well sorry for how long this is i had a lot to say so here is the sneak peak. oh and by the way this takes place a couple weeks before Aang gets free of the iceberg.

In a city in the Northern Water Tribe, far to the north of the capital, a young waterbender lived there his name is Hyriu and he is an excellent waterbender even though he is only 14. He has many other skills to like archery and swordsmanship and others he is not a where of. He has all of these skills for one reason only, he was given a destiny by the spirits. Long before he was born they decided on this and he was told his destiny when he was 12 and it shocked him completely for he was to do the impossible. His destiny was to kill the Avatar!

Actual Sneak Peak
    In the Northern Water Tribe, in the secret city of Hydronia, there is a boy named Hyriu Jingshen. He lives a life full of lies because he is the Anzen. He must hide his incredible talents so as to protect himself and his Tribe. However, his calm quiet life of secrets will turn upside down when he begins to see visions of a dark future. Hyriu’s life will never be the same again once he sees The Robed Man…

Book 1: The Legend of Beifen
    Table of Contents:
    Prologue: The Spirits Message-Page 1
    Chapter 1: Warrior Training-Page 2
    Chapter 2: Swirling Waves of Ice-Page 2
    Chapter 3: Hana-Page 2
    Chapter 4: Swing Kick-Page 3
    Chapter 5: Visions of a Shadow-Page 3
    Chapter 6: The Announcement-Page 3
    Chapter 7: Of Temples and Visions-Page 3
    Chapter 8: Behind Walls of Ice Part 1 Fountains of Legend-Page 4
    Chapter 9: Behind Walls of Ice Part 2 Knowledge and Fear-Page 4
    Chapter 10: The Waterbending Test-Page 5
    Chapter 11: Night at the Gambing Palace-Page 5
    Chapter 12: Demonstration of Power-Page 6
    Chapter 13: Forests of Emerald, Rivers of Sapphire-Page 6
    Chapter 14: Hiding in an Alley-Page 6
    Chapter 15: City of Suspicion-Page 6
    Chapter 16: The Celebration-Page 7
    Chapter 17: A Time to Worry-Page 7
    Chapter 18: Uncertain Decisions-Page 7
    Chapter 19: Confrontation of Truth-Page 7
    Chapter 20: A Solstice Birthday-Page 7
    Chapter 21: Warrior Games Begin-Page 7
    Chapter 22: Survival Training-Page 7
    Chapter 23: Scouting Mission-Page 8
    Chapter 24: Dreams of Doubt-Page 8
    Chapter 25: The Finals-Page 8
    Chapter 26: No Rest for the Weary-Page 9
    Chapter 27: To the Earth Kingdom-Page 9
    Chapter 28: Pebble Launch-Page 9
    Chapter 29: The Avatar In the North-Page 9
    Chapter 30: Back In Hydronia-Page 9
    Chapter 31: Taruk Crosses the Line-Page 9
    Chapter 32: The Tragedy of the Lok Wa Isles-Page 10
    Chapter 33: Stowaways-Page 10
    Chapter 34: Snow of Soot, Rain of Fire-Page 10
    Chapter 35: Uneasy Rest-Page 11
    Chapter 36: The Wall Breaks-Page 11
    Chapter 37: The Clashing of Wills-Page 12
    Chapter 38: The Sacrifice of Victory-Page 12
    Chapter 39: The Coming of Darkness-Page 12

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

oh and a little warning i have another world mixed in with the avatar world you’ll find out which one later and please don’t hate on it.

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

i have a little bit written out but i still need names so if you have any please comment on the ‘I Need Names’ thread made by me the story can’t come out until i get all that i need.

• Joey

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 5 months ago

i like the ‘kill the avatar’ idea! :) what kind of characters will be in it? the names depend on it in my opinion.

MUHAHA
  • Troy

Master of The Elements

“Wheres the rest of it?”

I am a Troy, here is my tumblr (http://trojan-avataro.tumblr.com/) here is my Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz7liif7aWFMxJgYFpsptQ) tip me over and here my age: 17.
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

@trojanpeople i assume he/she not done :)

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

I am a he by the way and yes I had no names so I was stuck with a lot of characters wit out names. I only realised that after I posted this but I have gotten some names so now writting is once again in progress and if all goes well then the proluge will be up before January 1, 2013. If you want to give some names then please go to the ‘I Need Names’ thread.

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 4 months ago

Well I am a little late but I am working on it and it will be up soon I promise. :D

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 3 months ago

Ok I hope some of you out there are still waiting patiently for this fan fic I just wanted to get a head start on writing chapters so there wouldn’t be any big gaps inbetween but I have made progress and is coming along good.

As I have said before the series over all is ‘The Legend of Hyriu’ while each individual book will have its own title and the first book is ….. Avatar: The Legend of Beifen. and if hopefully there will be a little treat for you guys up later today :)

Hint: it has to do with Roku…..

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

Okay finally here it is…

Avatar: The Legend of Anzen Hyriu
    Book 1
    The Legend of Beifen
    Prologue: The Spirits Message

Avatar Roku sat quietly on the day of the summer solstice trying to enter the Spirit World. He always liked traveling through the Spirit’s realm on the solstice, as it made it easier to enter the Spirit World and he could travel deeper into it. This time he was walking along a mountain surrounded in mist.

Then a voice, or rather several voices spoke to him all at once in sync, “Avatar Roku, we have something very important to tell you.”

Roku looked around to see who was speaking but all he could see was the mist and vague shadows of creatures walking around in it.

“Who are you?” Roku asked.

“We are many different spirits hidden by this mist we created,” the spirits answered calmly.

“Why do you hide yourselves?” Roku asked the mist.

“Because,” they answered, “many of us have not been seen by humans in a very long time and we wish to keep it that way. But we do not have time to talk about why we hide ourselves we have-”

“Something very important to tell me. Yes, yes. What is it?” Roku questioned.

“A great Darkness darker than the night sky with no moon or stars will threaten your world long after your time.” they said.

“Um . . . Then why are you telling me this?” Roku asked in confusion.

“Because you can help prevent it,” the spirits answered.

“Okay. Tell me what to do,” Roku said seeing the mist had completely surrounded him.

“This Darkness will come in the life of the next Avatar. When this Avatar is still young and untrained, and this Darkness will take the child and raise him into evil and corruption.

“The world has faced and defeated corrupt Avatars before but with much difficulty, so how do you expect the world to survive a corrupt Avatar and this Darkness?” Roku said.

“We don’t. That is why we are putting the plan in motion now and not later, so that the world will be ready to take on this threat. This plan will take many years to complete.” the spirits said.

“But you said the Darkness will come when the next Avatar is still young. I know I will not live much longer, I can feel it inside my self, my strength is waning and then I will die …. And then the next Avatar will be born and that’s when this Darkness will come. I’d say twenty, maybe thirty years at the most. We don’t have many years!” Roku started yelling towards the end.

“Yes, you will soon die, but for unclear reasons the Darkness will not come for decades, and the Avatar will still be a child when it finally does arrive. So our plan is to create another Avatar, so to speak.”

“Another Avatar?!? That is impossible!” Roku shouted.

“This person will not be an Avatar in whole; their spirit will not be reincarnated. Our plan is for you to strip off part of the Avatar Spirit and then contain it along with us in a jar. You would then take the jar to the Northern Water Tribe and present it to the Royal Court and tell them everything we have told you. Then when the right child is born, the jar must be opened in front of him and the spirits will go into the child.”

“That is your plan? It might actually work, but how would I strip off part of the Avatar Spirit and how would the people of the Northern Water Tribe know which child is right, and why the Northern Tribe why not the Southern Tribe or the Earth Kingdom or-” Roku was over flowing with questions.

“We will answer all of your questions if you agree to this plan.” the spirits interrupted him.

“I agree to your plan” Roku said calmly.

“Then to answer your first question, sit and meditate on all of your past lives, and yourself.” the spirits instructed.

Roku did as they said.

“Now look at all of their triumphs… their mistakes…their lives as a whole. Now imagine part of them fading away, disappearing, like part of them is no longer there. Then take the part of the Spirit that faded away and bring it before you and combine it with us.

Roku did that and when he opened his eyes he felt like part of him was missing and he saw that the mist looked thicker and more powerful.

“Now,” when the spirits spoke all of the voices of the previous Avatars and Roku’s voice spoke with them, “to answer your other questions. We chose the Northern Water Tribe because we will follow the Avatar Cycle and since the Avatar after you will be an air bender we chose the nation after that, the Water Tribes.

“But why the Northern Tribe?” Roku asked.

“Another threat will greatly damage this world before the Darkness arrives and the Southern Tribe will be very weak and broken.” the spirits spoke with a great sadness in their voices. “You are to tell no one of that information.”

“I, I won’t…” Roku took a breath and held back tears for he had many friends in the Southern Tribe, “I won’t tell any one that information.”

“You will tell the Court this though. How they will know which child is the right one. When a child is born on the Winter Solstice the full moon will have fully risen and the setting sun will not have yet touched the horizon. Both the full moon and the sun must, and we mean must not be touching the horizon and it must be a full moon. The child born at that time is the right child. The jar with us in it must be opened in front of the child with in twenty four hours after its birth.

“Okay, that is a lot to take in” Roku said.

“And you had better remember every word of it,” the spirits said, “now here is the jar we spoke of that you will contain us in.” the spirits said.

In a bright flash a golden jar fell into Roku’s lap. He picked it up to examine it and gasped when he touched it. Everything he could touch in the Spirit World never felt quite real, but this jar was very real. It was cold and a little heavy. He looked and saw that it had a number of jewels on it but primarily emeralds.

“When we say you will open the jar and point it to us and will us to go in. Then you will take it to the Tribe as we said before and you will tell them everything we have said and what we are about to say. With us there are a great number of spirits with a great deal of knowledge about bending and fighting and many other subjects. There are also spirits of dead humans who have knowledge from sword fighting to medical care. There are benders of every sort, librarians, any one who could offer any amount of knowledge the child could use in a variety of situations. The child must start training as soon as possible so that he will be more than ready for the Darkness.”

Roku was very impressed with this plan and he could see it working.

“Oh and one more thing if the next Avatar is to talk to you, you are not to tell him anything of this plan, do you understand. The same goes for the Northern Water Tribe, they are not to tell anyone of this plan who is not in their Tribe. The less people they tell the better.”

“I understand,” Roku said.

“Good now point the jar at us and do as we have said,” The spirits said.

Roku did and all the mist went into the jar and he put the lid on it and came out of the Spirit World and saw he was holding the jar. With a quick explanation to his family he went off the Northern Water Tribe and presented the jar. He told them everything they needed to know then departed. Two weeks later the two volcanoes on Roku’s home island erupted resulting in his death. Twelve years later a comet fell from the sky and the fire benders attacked. In the hundred years the war has gone on the day Roku described to the Court came three times. Where the full moon and the setting solstice sun were both on the same day. The first time three children were born but the sun and moon weren’t in the correct positions. The second time no children were born. The third time however two children were born, one just after sunset, his name was Koluk. He lived in a city called Hydronia. The other was born in the Lok Wa Isles, the islands of the Northern Tribe. The sun and moon were both just above the horizon. He was born at the correct time. He was the child the spirits spoke about. He was to stop the corrupt Avatar and the Darkness. His name, Hyriu.

• Eska

Chiblocker Queen

@hyriu85
    Great story so far. Just one thing… its a bit suprising that roku would say wow. And its a whole lot better than my story. :)

Scientiam ad scientiam propter
  • Jadely

Lambent Dragon

Great :D great plot and very exciting story not a dull moment. I think you did an excellent job of describing the scenery and characters personalities. Over all great job and keep writing :D

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.
  • HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader)

Amonic Reaper

@hyriu85 Muhahaha I enjoy the whole upcoming plot of a darkness that will corrupt the Avatar and Mr. Hyriu is going to have to stop him lol. Anything with a plot of spirits and dangerously dark evil villains always capture my attention. Can’t wait to see more from you.. excellent fanfic :)

Why was 8 scared of 7? Because 7 ATE 9 Get it?
    AUDM Duel Monsters
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

@tylee yeah the hardest part of writing this was trying to capture Roku’s personality, that was very challenging

@jade yeah I like being descriptive and in the first chapter there some very detailed charater descriptions so hope yo like it :)

@Yes the villian in this story is very… ‘dark’ in more ways than one muhahahahhaah, but unfortunetly we won’t see this villian for a while :( but its deffenetly worth the wait

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

Oh and do you guys think that I should put up extras like special features for a fan fic???

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 9
Queries: 218 queries in 0.664 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f