Avatar: Shipping Lanes, 12+, Alternate Avatar universe, By Airspeed Prime (35 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 5 years, 8 months ago

As you may know I have done one fan fiction before
    That was my first attempt at writing a fan fic, and it seemed to be received pretty well, and myself I enjoyed it.

So pretty soon after finishing that one I got thinking about an idea for a new story, one where I would not have to try an fit into alot of universe building, that Idea was Pirates in the Avatar world.

As is my style I go into this with little planning and a smile on my face, so who knows how this will go.

Before I get into the First Chapter I will give you a small insight into the differences between my pirate style Avatar world and the show world.

The Universe

Set in the Avatar world, slightly changed. There are no Airships only Air Nomad gliders. All travel is done across the seas as Dragons and Sky Bison are rare animals. Fire Nation is a huge trading nation and the main Metal producers, Air Nomads are the most like actual pirates without the negative attitudes towards them. Water Tribes are expert Ship builders and rely heavily on Fire Nation imports, Earth Kingdom are also traders but deal mainly with the Fire Nation they are the least comfortable at sea and do not have a huge fleet.
    Fire Nation have wooden and Metal ships they are the only ones with metal ships, they are the strongest ships on the water.
    Gun powder is much more common in this world, ships have a lot of cannons because of the plot.
    The Avatar is the exact same as in the show but now the Avatar always has a ship, a special ship called “The Spirit of The Earth” even if it is sunk or when the Avatar dies, it comes back when the next Avatar turns 16. It is the fastest ship in the sea and has a few tricks.

It is basically the show world with extra emphasis on sea travel, no airships and there is gunpower

The Story itself is inspired by Pirates of The Caribbean, not a copy, but a few things are quite similar.

I guess the thing to ask is, anyone like the idea ?

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed I love the idea!

• Dom

Elite Bender

@airspeed

Yes very interesting concept can’t wait to see where you take it! And I will definitely read your first fanfic when I find some free time as I’m quite bogged down with my studies until late August. Happy writing!

- Dom 8)

“Aang meet Foofoocuddlypoops. Foofoocuddlypoops, Aang” — Sokka
    – Dom @domski 8)
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 5 years, 7 months ago

Cool, I will post chapter 1 later on today.

CHECKLIST
    -Come up with names for characters
    -plan story more

It is going to be another as it comes to me story just like my first fic.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Ok I am starting this now, with only a general Idea of the story and the name of the main character. The rest is just made up as I write 8)

Chapter 1-Discovery

It was a cold and unusually dark evening as The “Spirit Of The Earth” cut it’s way through the waters around the northern tip of the Earth Kingdom, the ships Captain , Jai the current Avatar sat in the captains cabin below decks plotting the way home on his map. After 3 long years away from the Fire Nation to master Air, Water and Earthbending he was eager to return to his home nation to see his family and he didn’t mind the added extra of the war climate. He brushed the fringe of his brown shaggy hair away from his Green eyes and glanced towards his compass and then to the map, “not too long left to travel” he thought to himself, all that was left was to navigate through some shallow waters at the north west of the Earthkingdom then a straight line to the East coast of the Fire Nation. As he looked at the red nation on his map he pondered the events of the past three years.
    -
    On his 16th Birthday the Fire Sages had informed him that he was the next Avatar, he took the news well and was excited to see where this great honour and duty would take him, he only wished that he could be as good an Avatar as Avatar Soren who came before him, he had heard tales of Avatar Soren and his crew taking down a whole gang of rogue raiders who had been plundering small islands destroying them as they did so. Only a few hours after discovering that he was the new Avatar some traders had come back from the port shouting about how
    “It is here, tell the Avatar”
    He wondered what IT was, and he soon found out, he immediately ran down to the port followed by anyone who heard the news, it exceeded every expectation, the stories of its grandeur.
    When they arrived the atmosphere was sheer amazement, like everyone was looking at a ghost, a ship surrounded almost completely by mist was docked at the port, the only thing visible was the Flag sticking out of the top of the mist. On it was a symbol, a circle divided perfectly into four segments each with the symbol of a nation, from top left clockwise: Water, Earth, Fire Air, the symbol of the Avatar. He walked closer to the ship and the mist mysteriously began to vanish as if the ship knew who was approaching, the crown gasped as they got a full look at the ship. The ship seemed to be made from an unknown grey wood, giving the ship a very unique look, it was a galleon and was equal in size to many of the military vessels across the world. The grey sails also sported the symbol of the Avatar, and all around the sides of the ship were the element symbols as well as the name on the starboard side was the ships name in Black
    SPIRIT OF THE EARTH.
    The Fire Sages soon arrived
    “I see she has arrived already, young Avatar, your journey is about to begin” the eldest Zoai said to Jai
    “You mean this ship is mine, I am it’s Captain ?” Jai managed to get out unable to believe it
    “Indeed you are, and with it’s arrival means that your Avatar journey must now begin, you must master the other 3 elements in this order: Air, Water, Earth and then return here for your final teaching”
    “But wait, how can I sail this ship alone ?”
    “That is up to you, you need to find yourself a good crew, I am sure it will grow as your journey proceeds” Zoai replied as if he expected all these questions.
    Knowing he had to leave soon, Jai rushed to form his crew that would join him on the journey of a lifetime, he knew exactly who and how many people he needed. His 2 best friends : Furai and Mina (who were a couple) had always talked about wanting to see the world and he knew they would not say no, Tomuc a young local fruit salesman his family had always bought their fruit from him and he was an excellent cook a skill that would be much needed on this journey and last but not least Vant the middle aged Blacksmith of the town, his skills with weapons and abilities to fix and make things was unrivalled. After some long goodbyes and loading plenty of supplies aboard they set sail for their first location, The Northern Air Temple.
    -
    Jai had some basic knowledge on how to sail a boat but nothing this size, but together with his crew he managed to master his ship, during this time he got a better look around the ship and knew immediately that it was no ordinary ship, not just the fact that it was very well armed and the fastest ship any of them had seen, it had many secrets.
    -
    By the time they reached the Northern Air Temple Jai and his crew had bonded well, they were all loving the journey. Jai started his Airbending Training straight away, his teacher Gale was just 3 years older than Jai and nothing like he was expecting from an Airbending master, he was unbelievably laid back and never serious, one of the nicest people Jai had ever met, he did have a tendency to give a lot of deep philosophical Wisdom from time to time. Jai got the hang of Airbending very quickly partly due to Gale making him so relaxed during training, over the year he spent mastering Airbending Jai grew as a person, Gale’s seemingly random advice and Wisdom has hit home, he himself felt like a wise and more mature person now and the Airbending philosophy so different to that of Fire that he knew, nearly complete opposite mindsets for each. He felt himself becoming a more rounded person. When the time came for Jai to leave and move on to learn Waterbending Gale joined his former pupil to help him if he ever needed guidance. The rest of the crew enjoyed the year in the Northern Air Temple too, Tomuc found many new and interesting fruits and vegetables and knew he would have to find someone to become a supplier whenever he returned home, Vant was enthralled by the Air Nomad gliders and spent much of his time examining them and redesigning them, Furai and Mina’s romance blossomed amongst the peace and quite of the Air temple, they loved the animals the various species of Lemur and they even spotted a Sky Bison on one occasion.
    -
    And so the Spirit Of The Earth sailed once again, this time towards the Southern Water Tribe. This was a long journey across nearly the entire world, but the bond within the group just got stronger as they fought through storms and big waves. They knew they were close to the Southern Water Tribe long before they could even see it in the distance as the temperatures plummeted, Jai was hit hard by the climate change his breath of Fire getting him through the freezing winds. They soon arrived at the Southern Water Tribe, they were all shocked by how primitive things were, everything was made of Ice or Snow, and the whole tribe consisted of nothing more than a small village of less than 100 people. Gale was the only member of the group unsurprised having visited the village before, the rest had been so used to the big cities of the Fire Nation that this was shock. Jai’s Waterbending teacher was a woman in her 30′s named Hyda, she was expressionless at all times except when Jai made a mistake then she would become furious and roar at him, her reasoning as Jai found out later was to scare him from making mistakes. He really struggled to learn the basics of Waterbending, for weeks he could barely move a drop, Gale noticed that it was because Jai found it extremely difficult to let his emotions flow, he just bottled them up thinking the Avatar cannot show any emotion, Gale and Hyda both talked with him about this Hyda told him that she too struggled with this same problem and still does from time to time she told him to go with his emotions use them but don’t let them take over while Gale simply said
    “If the Avatar is not meant to show emotions then why do you have them ? There is a reason the Avatar is a human and not a spirit, part of that is emotions”. This got through to Jai and while he still struggled with his naturally opposite element he got though it and mastered Waterbending.
    Jai, Furai and Mina had all turned 18 just before they were to leave the South Pole, so it came as no shock to anyone that Furai proposed to Mina and she said yes, it was a beautiful ceremony with a great setting. Everything was great as they left for the Earth Kingdom, Hyda decided to come along with them too to the excitement of Vant and Tomuc who began to fight for her attention.
    -
    The journey from The South Pole to the Earth Kingdom was filled with events, first came the announcement from Mina that she was pregnant, then they discovered that there was another ship in the area, destroying other ships and salvaging goods from the wreckages. It was the crew of the “Spirit Of The Earth”‘s first naval battle and it went perfectly, the 32 cannons combined with their superior speed meant they easily beat the enemy vessel, they captured the crew and gave them to the Earth Kingdom Army in the first town they found in the Earth Kingdom. Their aim was to travel to Gaipan to meet Jai’s Earthbending teacher. The town of Gaipan was lovely with the nearby Forests adding some great scenery. Jai was amazed by his Earthbending teacher, Lin, they were both the same age and Jai was instantly attracted to her. What was amazing was that she was so sweet and nice outside of training, but once they started training she was a drill sergeant never letting up on Jai, she was never mean, just so commanding. The more he learned the more her grew to really like her, but he was to nervous to say anything to her, everyone else knew they both liked each other except themselves. This lead to a lot of sexual tension whenever they talked to each other away from training, they both liked each other but just could not say anything to each other. Once he got the hang of the Earthbender mentality of being strong and steadfast like a rock he quickly advanced and once again in a year he had mastered another element, he now knew all 4 elements and could return home for his final lesson. Mina and Fura’s child was born 2 months before they left the Earth Kingdom, it was a girl and they called her Agi. They were all looking forward to returning to the Fire Nation, Mina and Furai couldn’t wait to show off their little girl to their friends and family. Mina asked Lin in front of Jai if she wanted to join them on the “Spirit Of The Earth” and travel with their crew, she said yes leading to yet another awkward look between the two teens both of them blushing with the rest of the crew either laughing or cringing at the awkwardness.
    They all decided to take the long way home and take one final look around the rest of the world on their way home. They neared the northern Tip of the Earth Kingdom.
    -
    The door to the captain’s cabin flew open
    “Captain Jai, you have to come up on deck and see this !” a worried Furai said, the 19 year old new father stood just over 6 foot tall with a muscular build, his black hair cut very short.
    “Threes years of telling you and you still insist on calling me Captain Jai, there is no need. What is it though, you seem very anxious, is it something with the baby ?” a concerned Jai asked standing up from his chair, his build was almost identical to Furai just a bit shorter at exactly 6 foot tall
    “No, no ,Agi is fine, it is something else, you need to see this, I have never seen so many…” he trailed off as he ran back up to the deck.
    Jai ran up after him to find the rest of his crew all standing by the side railings looking into the water, he noticed the temperature had gone up a bit and that there was a smell of burning in the air, he looked at his crew gathered together, Lin glanced at him revealing a concerned look, Jai approached the railing and was horrified by what he saw. Fire all around them, what must have been about 30 or even 4o plus ships or rather what was left of that many ships ablaze in the water
    “Those are Northern Water Tribe ships there and there” Hyda said pointing to the remains of some blue sails and some charred blue paint on parts.
    “And those are Northern Air Temple ships, looks like most of what we had..” a unusually serious Gale added
    “Wait, those are definitely Fire Nation ships there, there is a mix of wood and metal ships” Vant noted
    “But for every Fire Nation ship remains there is 10 times that many Water and Air ships, this can’t mean…..can it ?” a sorrowful Jai questioned
    “We must get back to the Fire Nation as soon as possible, Jai” Mina said obviously wanting to protect her still very young child.
    “You can count on it, Mina , We need some answers, MORE SAIL” he said then barked out an order and Tomuc and Gale rushed to give the ship more sail and more speed.
    Something was very wrong, none of them had ever seen such casualties in a naval battle ever, they hoped to find some answers when they made their long awaited return to the Fire Nation, but they were not prepared for this.

Ok there is chapter one, I apologise for the long flashback, I wanted to get that out of the way now as it will be one of the few if not the only flashbacks in this story, I will be giving more characterisation to the other characters as the story proceeds, Chapter One is a lead up to the plot.

• Starbender

Bender

Airpspeed,this is Frickin’ AMAZING I think green was an interesting color for a firebenders eyes,but I’m not complaining. I have a question,do you have a fanfiction account?

Sokka-Even the meat eats meat here.
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@starbender
    Thanks, no I do not have a fan fiction account.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

What a delightful read! I can’t wait for more!

• Starbender

Bender

@airspeed So have you ever thought of getting one?Cause you are really good at writing.Maybe,you can just post you’re stories on someone else’s profile.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@starbender
    I might, I will see if I have any other ideas after this fic is done.

So On to Chapter 2, I am really excited about this story, I am finding this one much easier to write than my first one.

Chapter 2 – Join us

“The Spirit Of The Earth” was making good speed to the Fire Nation, Captain Jai was deep in thought about what could have caused all that carnage, he had an idea, but he could not bring himself to believe it, he would wait to find out more information before making harsh judgements. He stood at the helm watching the calm sea ahead, he needed to get home now to get the answers he needed so badly
    “We are cutting into the faster waters, brace yourselves” he shouted and everyone on deck rushed to find a hand hold.
    “He is so intense right now” Mina noted to her husband as she and her husband stood on the stairs leading below deck
    “Yes, he is the Avatar and he was unable to stop all that destruction, he must feel like he has something to prove now, and that starts with getting home fast” Furai replied and rushed to the Capstan to help increase the speed, Mina took Agi back to their room and waited until at last her child could see her home.
    -
    In no time at all they were almost home, once they navigated around the rock formation that jutted out from the Earth Kingdom then the Fire Nation would be in view,
    “Ease up on the sails” Jai called out to his crew
    “We need to slow down as we approach home” he had an intense look on his face. The view began to become unobstructed by the unusual rock formation, but what they saw was not the Fire Nation, but an unbroken line of Fire Nation ships guarding the coast of The Fire Nation.
    “A blockade” Vant gasped as everyone instantly knew this was connected to all those destroyed Ships
    “Ready on the Cannons, and prepare to Fire on my Command !” Jai announced positioning the Ship for an optimum attack
    “WHAT !” the rest of the crew said unable to believe that Jai planned to take on what must have been about 40 ships in firing range
    “You can’t be serious, Jai, we wouldn’t survive 2 minutes against all those ships” Hyda shouted up to Jai on the Helm
    “I agree with Hyda” everyone turned to see Lin was the one who said those words
    “How do you know they will not just let us through, you are the Avatar, Jai, they respect you, they have no reason to seek conflict with you” she continued, Jai looked down at Lin, he had never seen her this fired up outside of training, her long brown hair tossed in the wind, he couldn’t ignore what she said
    “Belay that, we will see how this plays out” he said slightly annoyed and the ships slowly made its way towards the blockade.
    “I knew it would work if Lin said it, I still can’t believe those two have not admitted they like each other” Tomuc said
    “Ahh, Young Love, always so difficult, but it will find a way” Gale said
    “You are aware you are only 3 years older than those 2″ a slightly confused Tomuc said.
    -
    Jai walked towards the Bow of the “Spirit of The Earth” as is came to a stop metres away from one of the blockade ships.
    “I am Jai, The Avatar, I wish to pass and return home” he announced confidently
    “The Avatar, eh, you have been gone a long time, why is it you wish to return now ?” an average sized man in a Fire Navy uniform wearing the symbol of a captain on his shoulder
    “I have mastered the other 3 elements, and now I must return home for one more lesson, I would like to know why there is a blockade here ?” he answered and tried to question
    “I see, then by all means pass and have your lesson, as for why this blockade is here, that is classified information” he said arrogantly and gave an order to some men. In minutes a gap in the Blockade appeared and “The Spirit Of The Earth” went through.
    “Captain Otay, what are your orders” a soldier asked
    “Send a Hawk to the Governor, The Avatar has returned and he is asking questions” Otay replied
    “Yes Sir”.
    -
    Jai was shocked by the amount of change, most of the merchant ships had been replaced with various military ships, this combined with the blockade made Jai very suspicious. They soon docked at the very port Jai and some of the crew at set out from the day Jai was told he was the Avatar. They all failed to notice the messenger Hawk fly right over their heads heading towards the Fire Lords Palace. They all stepped off the ship and onto Fire Nation land many of them for the first time.
    “This is not what I was expecting from what you told me about this place” Hyda said to Vant
    “No it is not, things have changed here, there are no people around, the merchant ships are all but gone, something is seriously wrong here” a worried Vant said, Jai noticed it just after Vant said it, the place was deserted, not a person in sight.
    “I know exactly who we need to see to find out what is going on” Jai said and began to walk off
    “Who ?” Furai asked as everyone followed
    “The Fire Lord, Fire Lord Kiza is a sensible man from what I remember, he will know what is up around here”. As they made their way towards the palace, they passed through empty market places and rows of houses, they noticed people staring out at them scared. Mina clutched Agi closer felling really nervous. At last they reached the palace, the unnerving silence they experienced all the way here remained, but there were two guards at the entrance to the palace. Jai and his friends approached,
    “We want to see Fire Lord Kiza, I am the Avatar and I wish to tell him personally of my return” Jai made up that last bit
    “of course, he has been expecting you” one guard said immediately, this put everyone on edge, they had not seen anyone on their approach to the palace, so how would he know, despite the danger they entered and made their way to the Throne room.
    -
    Tomuc pushed the door open and they all entered. All along the sides of the room were lines of guards and at the back of the room sitting on the Throne was Fire Lord Kiza, but he was not alone, standing beside him was a man in fine clothing. He was the same height as Jai, but wore all black clothes with a red cloak, his brown Eyes looked at the group menacingly. Jai also saw that Kiza was visibly unnerved by their arrival. Jai approached the throne
    “Fire Lord Kiza, I Jai, The Avatar have returned home to my Nation, but I find it has changed so much, why are the people afraid to go outside ? Why are most of the merchant ships gone” he demanded, it was not Kiza’s voice that replied
    “Why do you direct your questions at him, Avatar, have you not heard I am in charge now ?” the man standing beside the seated Kiza said
    “Who are you ? what do you mean you are in charge now ?” Jai questioned, growing even more confused
    “Clearly you have no idea, so I will tell you all, My name is Governor Gorin and I am the owner of the Fire Nation Trading company, which now controls all the shipping lanes of the world which effectively means I am in charge of the whole world.” he said matter of factly
    “That means……. you must be behind that mass of destroyed ships”
    “Oh that yes, that is what happens when people refuse to pay my prices for the goods they want and try to trade them themselves, sure it means places like the Water Tribes will go hungry and the Air Nomads will not be able to pay , but that is a small price for the service we provide to the world” Mina and Gale both went to attack Gorin, but Jai held his arms out to stop them
    “That is pure Evil, but it does not explain why you are in charge of the Fire Nation”
    “Were you not listening, I control all the shipping lanes including the ones to the Fire Nation, they must pay too, I just refused to allow any food to be sold here until I was given control of The Whole Fire Nation. It is not just me though, we have had some great assistance from the merchants of the Earth Kingdom, because as you know most food we all eat is grown there and even if I control all shipping lanes I have no food, so our agreement solves that. Together we control the availability of food across the world, the only thing standing in our way are small rebellions from the Air Nomads and the Water Tribes and YOU. The rebellions are easy to stamp out with our large fleet, but you I am not sure about, so I give you this offer Avatar Jai, Join Us and help us rule the world” Golin finished waiting for Jai’s response, he was clearly expecting a bit of thought as he was completely unprepared for Jai to instantly answer
    “No” and sent a stream of flames towards Golin.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

I have not forgot about this, I will be able to get going on this again in about 2 weeks, have exams coming up :(

• Arthan

Fire Lord

@airspeed
    Take your time, exams are an important thing.
    By the way, good luck! :)

Aang: “…there’s too many of them. I can’t fight them all.”
    Princess Yue: “But, you have to! You’re the Avatar!”
    Aang: “I’m just one kid.”
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@arthan
    Too Important if you ask me, there is way to big of an emphasis on big exams worth pretty much your whole years grade. A near 50-50 split of Exam-Continuous assessment would be much better.

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 5 years, 6 months ago

I finally got a chance to get back to work on this, sorry for the huge delay, I hope to get out some more regular chapters now.

Chapter 3 – Restraint

Fire was everywhere, The guards had stepped in to protect governor Gorin easily blocking Jai’s attack, this attack had kicked everything off it was an all out battle. Furai had defended his wife and young child as they exited the palace to safety. The crew of the “Spirit Of The Earth” were individually much superior fighters to the Palace guards even the non benders: Tomuc and Vant were also taking out multiple guards, everyone was shocked that Tomuc was such a good fighter, his unsophisticated brawler style was simple but effective. Soon more guards entered the throne room to join the fracas, they were outnumbered from the start but now they were struggling, the crew had been drawn together surrounded completely by guards, only Lin and Jai could defend well against the constant barrage of fire using Earth walls, Hyda and Gale were using there Water and Airbending to counterattack while Vant used his bow to incapacitate some of the guards.
    “We need to escape, Jai” Vant shouted as he nailed a guard in the shoulder with a well place arrow
    “You think I don’t know that….” he trailed off as a small explosion happened next to him, Lin’s defensive Earth wall had shattered throwing her to the ground, Jai looked on in horror as she lay still on the ground, he slumped to his knees head down
    “Get up, Jai, we need you to escape” Tomuc screamed at Jai
    “No stay down, you are mine now, you have seen what I am capable of, if you join me I will give her help if you don’t then I cannot control what happens to the rest of you crew ” a smug Gorin announced as he walked into view between to guards, Jai had crawled over to Lin’s still body and was leaning over it.
    “You answer” Gorin said getting impatient,
    “You want my answer Governor ?” Jai said in a voice that was not his usual one
    “Of course I do, now hurry up and choose”
    “Very Well, here you go” said Jai as he turned around and stood up to face Gorin, everyone else in the room gasped as they looked at Jai’s face, his eyes were glowing a pure white colour.
    “What is wrong with your eyes, Avatar” an uneasy Gorin said
    “It’s the Avatar State” Gale exclaimed “Radical !”.
    Jai quickly fell to one knee slamming his fist into the ground, the room shook as pillars of earth shot out of the ground slamming every single guard into the wall and holding them still, leaving Gorin alone. Jai approached the cowering Gorin and grasped him in one hand by the collar lifting him intro the air. Lin stirred on the ground and regained consciousness, as she looked around to get her bearings back she saw Jai holding Gorin high in the air a dagger of fire in the other hand, she managed to get to her feet and joined her friends as they watched the 2 people everyone in the room had focused on: Jai and Gorin.

Jai pulled the Fire dagger back and was about to end everything, all this shipping lane business, the occupation of his home nation, he could help the world by ending Gorin, but he didn’t thrust the dagger forward. Instead he let it sizzle out of existence, placing Gorin down his eyes and voice returned to normal
    “I cannot finish it like this, as much as I would like to, I just can’t, but I will say this. End all this, leave the fire nation and return the shipping lanes to normal, if you do not then next time I will do what it takes to save my nation and the world”
    he turned his back on Gorin and saw Lin up and alive, he quickly ran over so her and hugged her, she hugged back, their friends looked on happy that the two were getting somewhere, the two ended the hug and Jai walked out of the throne room leaving a blushing Lin rooted to the spot the hug took place. She was shocked , but happy that Jai had been so forward, she had liked him ever since she first met him but was too shy to do anything about that, Jai must have felt the same way and had done something, she would have to make sure he knows that she like him too.
    The Earth pillars had fallen down as Jai left the room
    “Lieutenant, get word to the men at the dock, do not let the Avatar escape, I want him dead !” Gorin said brushing himself off to regain his composure, as a messenger Hawk flew out of the room towards the dock.

Lin, Vant, Tomuc, Gale and Hyda joined Jai, Furai, Mina and Agi outside.
    “You 3 must stay here, you have your daughter to look after, our journey from here will be wrought with danger and you cannot risk her life.” Jai said seriously to Mina and Furai
    “I agree, We will go and stay with my parents” Mina announced
    “You go with Agi, Mina, I will help Jai and the rest of the crew to end this take over, I want a better life for our daughter and I must do what I can to help make that happen.”,
    Mina wanted to argue and tell him to stay with her, but she knew that his help would be needed
    “Ok, I know they will need your help” she said with a hint of sadness in her voice
    “Wait, what is this dangerous journey we are going on ?” Vant asked
    “We will take the “Spirit Of The Earth” around the world to gather a force of ships from our allies, we will need their help, you saw the blockade and all the ships at the docks, we alone do not stand a chance but with a combined effort of all our allies we al least have a chance. ” Jai explained
    “But if you had just killed Gorin back there this journey would not be needed” Tomuc added
    “No, you saw how loyal those guards were to him, even if he was killed they would still fight on for him, the situation he has engineered rewards all those loyal to him, even if he is not alive. Killing him now would just confuse things, there would be panic and that panic may put the civilians at risk” Hyda replied quickly
    Only Hyda and Jai seemed to know this as everyone else fully realised the magnitude of the situation.
    “We must return to the “Spirit Of The Earth” and head towards the Southern Water Tribe gathering whatever allies we can” he announced as he spotted a messenger Hawk heading where they were going, The Docks.
    “Hurry, we need to help to the ship quickly” Jai roared as the group minus Mina and Agi sprinted towards the docks.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

said 5 years, 6 months ago

Very good!!!! *Claps*

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 9
Queries: 224 queries in 0.708 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f