Anzen Hyriu Movie Thing (13 posts)

Topic tags: Anzen, Hyriu, movie
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 2 months ago

So a few readers suggested my story be made into a movie. Noting big of course but like a youtube movie. Obviously I was/am all over the idea. So that is what this thread is about. We need people. First off the movie will most likely be animated since live action will be near impossible. So we need some one who is good at animations. Obviously nothing close to Studio Mir will be expected. If any of you can animate and are willing to do this then leave a video below of some of you animations. Also we need someone tech savvy (Someone good with technology) to help put it all together (animation, voices, possible music and sound). And of course voices will be needed. If anyone wants to be involved in any way please either message me or post below.

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • Krazyasian808

Fire Lord

Hey Hyriu I would love to help with music and doing some of the voices!

Fire Nation soldier: [pointing at Momo] That lemur…he’s earthbending!
    Sokka: No, you idiot! It’s the girl!
    Fire Nation soldier: Oh…of course.
  • Karis

Elite Bender

I can voice characters. I don’t know what else I can really do.

“Leaves from the vine. falling so slow, like fragile, tiny shells drifting in the foam.
    Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy comes marching home.”
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

Great to both of you. Since you have both read the story I suppose just pick a character you want to do, find a good quote and post a video below of you doing there voice i guess.

• Krazyasian808

Fire Lord

You could can pick i really don’t care who i voice xD

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

@avatartravis Alright Pakku gives a speech in Chapter 16 to Hyriu, how about you di a video of you doing that voice so I have something to wrk with.

• Krazyasian808

Fire Lord

Ok i’ll do it later this week

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

Alright cool

• Karis

Elite Bender

Hmm, honestly I don’t know which characters I want to do… Maybe Lina? Could you just send me something for over all?

• Karis

Elite Bender

Well, I just went ahead and did this. Sorry, my computer doesn’t film well.

• Akiko

Hotman

I’m so ready for this.

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

And are you really @changeofpace313 or should i say Akiko

Here are some quotes to audition with:

Hana Quotes:
    Annoying voice- ”Hey Hyriu(High rue), how are you today? That color really goes with your eyes, you should wear it more often. Your hair looks great today, what’s your secret? Hyriu you are so smart?

Normal voice-
    “That is why people fight. Some fight because they think it is right. Maybe that’s what the Fire Nation thinks. Maybe they think they’re doing the right thing. But most people fight to protect their friends, family, and their home. And that’s what we are doing; that makes us stronger than the Fire Nation. We fight for our family

When I saw you beat Koluk after warrior training and first started liking you, it was only because of your skills, but then I started to notice the real you, and I found out who you were, who you are. I may have started out liking you for the wrong reasons, but not any more. I no longer like you because you’re Anzen Hyriu; I like you because you’re Hyriu Jingshen.”

Lina Quotes:
    Formal-
    Hello, how has your morning been. That is not true. That was not too formal, was it?

I know woman are forrbidden to learn how to fight, but it is the only thing I want to do. I want to help people. I want to protect people. I want to fight. Please, make an exception.

These Kyoshi Warriors sound wonderful. A group of only female warriors that use a style similar to waterbending? I would love to meet them and learn from them.

Lamara Quotes-
    Playful-I really would like to see the Meditation Room. Hyriu, I’m sure you would like to go there with me. What about you guys?” Oh come on,” she grinned. “Hiko will go. Won’t you, Hiko?” He blushed and nodded shyly, “See, and how about you Koluk?”
    You wouldn’t leave your brother and best friend, now would you? And Lina will go, right?” she asked eagerly.
    Now you really can’t say no,” Lamara said. They all looked at me expectantly. ”Chief Arnook and Wei said to celebrate with your friends, and if you go to the library now, you will probably get distracted and lose track of time. Then, before you know it, it will be time to leave.”

Good Quote for girls-“See, Hyriu,” Kyoshi said in my head, “Your friends believe in you, the spirits believe in you, I believe in you. It is only natural to doubt yourself, but don’t hold yourself to these doubts. Any doubts about yourself exist only in your inner most thoughts. Banish them from your mind, and they will be nonexistent. We all believe in you.”

“Yes, everyone believes in me. Everyone believes and thinks I will defeat the Darkness, but I can’t beat the Robed Man with just beliefs.”

“Why not?” she asked. “Why can’t Darkness be defeated with belief? You may not know it, but beliefs are much more powerful than you think. If you believe you can do something, usually, you never stop trying, and you never give up. But, if you don’t believe in yourself, you give up on the first try. Take your friend Fai for example. He didn’t believe in himself until you helped him, and look what happened. If you believe in hope, happiness, and peace, then the world will endure. But if you believe in death, pain, and Darkness, the world will fall. The world will either endure with belief, or fall with belief. The choice is for the people to decide. If all the world gives up hope but one person, then the world will survive because of that one person. As long as there is still a tiny sliver of hope, the world has a chance. So Hyriu, you need to be that one person, when all seems lost you need to be the one person who still believes. Kan Dao has told me that before Sozin’s Comet returns, the world will seem lost. Something terrible will happen, and all hope will vanish from the world. When that happens, you need to step up and believe. When the worlds falls, and it will fall, the safety net must catch it. But the safety net cannot catch it if the net is not strong enough and ready to hold it back up. So you must have hope, always no matter what, never give up hope, never forget who you are. The world will depend on you to unite it and lift it back up.”

Daminao-“Oh, yes. Sorry about that. I got distracted by watching the clouds in the sky,” Daminao said sarcastically and flashed a crooked smile at me.

Lina-My name is Lina. I assume you are Daminao?” she said, holding out her hand. He shook it and nodded. “Well, Hyriu described you very accurately.”

Good Male Quote- Pakku walked up to me. “You should know, Hyriu, some of us do not think it is a good idea for you to reveal yourself to everyone just yet. I ask you to use caution, after everyone finds out who you are; they will never look at you the same again or interact with you the same again. People who hated you before will love you now, but they will only love Anzen Hyriu, not Hyriu Jingshen. People will be jealous or envious of you and might try to attack you. That boy, Taruk, comes to my mind. He will be most unhappy, I think. I could see the city splitting in half, those who adore you, and those who envy or fear you. It could spark a battle, perhaps even a civil war in Hydronia. I told Chief Arnook my thoughts. He said I was over thinking things and had too much imagination. He is being blinded by you. He thinks if he reveals the Anzen, people will praise him as one of the best Chiefs ever. Don’t get me wrong. He is not a greedy man, but he can not help himself. He is so fixated on the idea that you will bring only hope and happiness, even though you yourself told him that you can’t end the Hundred Year War. He sees only the best outcome of this event. So remember this, when it comes down to it, he cannot force you to go on that stage. He cannot force you to reveal yourself. The choice is yours to make in the end. Please make the right choice, or if you do reveal yourself, always remember who you are. The spirits in you do not define you; you are Hyriu Jingshen who also happens to be the Anzen. Don’t let it go to your head. Still be Hyriu after today. Still be you. This is your first true test as the Anzen, as the safety net. If the spark of war is ignited, do not let it catch fire, or we all will be caught in the blaze,” Pakku looked me in the eyes. “Please, remember what I have said when you are about to walk on stage.”

Lamara-We’ll never find her on foot, and the canopy is too thick to see through from above. She won this round,” Lamara said holding her knees. After a pause she said, “You want to play air ball?”

Tekton-That’s women for you,” Tekton laughed. “You got a lot to learn about the dating life. The only way for you to keep your girlfriend from finding out your secrets is to not have any. You might think she doesn’t know something, but she does and is probably just testing you to see when or if you’ll tell her, so you probably should tell Hana everything she doesn’t know.”

Good Male Quote-“While I can see the idea of civil war might be a bit far fetched, but, Chief, can’t you see what is happening? You’re going so far to say this is right by ignoring your own family? How is that right?” I said to him.

Good Male Quote-“Good evening, everyone,” he began, “I hope everyone has enjoyed the celebration.” He was answered by a loud cheer, “That is good, but I have one final surprise,” he paused, “As you all know the war with the Fire Nation has only gotten worse. Our sister tribe in the south has been all but eradicated. All that is left of the Air Nomads dwell in the Bei Shui Mountains as our neighbors. Most of their culture has been lost forever. The Earth Kingdom is strong, but after 100 years of war, it is crumbling. I received word last month that one of the Great Three Strongholds has fallen. Gulanoth fell to the Fire Nation. Now Ohmashu and Ba Sing Se are the only strong holds left. The only thing that has kept us safe is our location. The Fire Nation showed us in the Tragedy of Lok Wa that they can wipe us out.”

Robed Man-, your skills have improved, huh? You defeated thirty trained soldiers,” he said in mock admiration. “Well now, maybe you’ll be a prick on the bottom of my boot when I step on you. You’ll just be a small, annoying pebble that may throw me off balance for a moment, a brief moment. Nevertheless, I will recover quickly. That is all you have accomplished in all your training. You went from an ant to a pebble.

“I’d say that that is a large step,” I said weakly.

“Oh yes, very large which is why you should realize you have no chance against me. In all your training, you have come far, but not far enough. You are still nothing compared to me. Yes, you took out thirty trained soldiers, but can you take out a hundred? A thousand? If you could do that then maybe… you would get my full attention. As it seems though, you might become a problem, and that is the path you are going down. When I gave you your first warning, you were at a crossroads, a crossroads that would determine your fate. I gave you a choice. You made the wrong choice. Now, you can still make the right one. It is not too late to amend your mistake. Do not listen to the spirits in your head. They poison your thoughts. They are in control of you. Now is the time for you to be in control. Seize your mind from them and stray from the barbaric ways of your tribe. Join me, and all your loved ones will be safe. If you don’t, I guarantee that they will die. Your brother. Your guardian. Your masters and even the small children of Hydronia…will be dead. A mountain of cold rotting corpses, and in the middle will be you with their blood on your hands. This is my second warning. Make the right choice this time. Believe me. You do not want to receive my third and final warning. By then, it will be too late.”

A lot of these are straight from the chapters so it has things like ‘he said’ or like that, just ignore them.

• Akiko

Hotman

And if I am, Hyriu? How long have I been dealing with this? Like five months? I’m as in it as you are and its about time it got some interesting attention. Plus, I can’t wait to be “me”! Muahahaha!

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 9
Queries: 195 queries in 0.650 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f