First footage from the Korra Video Game

Korra Game

Thanks to IGN we now have our first look at The Legend Of Korra Video Game in action with 15 minutes of footage

Korra Game

Thoughts

The key thing to remember with this game is that it is going to be a digital release, where have we heard that before! This will be 1/4 of the price of a full retail game, so with this in mind the game looks very good to me. The combo system seems really cool and obviously will only really become clear how great it is when we get out hands on the game in the fall. Graphics in motion seem excellent, I can definitely see it getting a little repetitive, but as Avatar fans I think being in this world will help to negate that.

Thoughts?

1. Avatar of HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader)
    HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on July 25, 2014 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

MECHA TANKS!!!

ThePreciseClimber Reply:

And a random Two-toed Ping… :P

2. Avatar of ThePreciseClimber
    ThePreciseClimber Said: Comment by ThePreciseClimber on July 26, 2014 at 12:14 am | Permalink

This takes place in between Books 2&3, right? I find it a bit odd that we can’t see any spirit vines in the city. The only sort of visible damage is the bottomless pits. :P
    But I’m glad they’re using the extra outfit from B2, since even the creators thought it was underused.

3. Thomas Said: Comment by Thomas on July 26, 2014 at 12:54 am | Permalink

This is all great and all, but I want LEGO Avatar

4. Tumas Said: Comment by Tumas on July 26, 2014 at 1:57 am | Permalink

The game is looking great!

So is there any chance of a full retail release? Unfortunately, I so far have no means to download a digital release.

5. Avatar of 北方拓芙
    北方拓芙 Said: Comment by 北方拓芙 on July 26, 2014 at 3:17 am | Permalink

Bayonetta meets Korra? Now THIS is how the original ATLA games should have been like! Totally looking forward to it! Sure hope the 3DS version ends up as awesome as this one (even though it’s going to be a totally different game). Too bad it’s going to be digital-only, and therefore, small.

And I agree with Thomas, this looks pretty cool, but I still want Lego Avatar.

(But then again, I want Lego everything, so, don’t mind me :-P )

6. Avatar of Atry
    Atry Said: Comment by Atry on July 26, 2014 at 3:24 am | Permalink

Drinking game!

Take a shot every time he says “kind of” :)

7. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on July 26, 2014 at 7:36 am | Permalink

Looks awesome!!

8. Avatar of Jadely
    Jadely Said: Comment by Jadely on July 26, 2014 at 8:25 am | Permalink

I Must Have This!!!

I wish they would have shown a clip of pro bending in action. Can’t wait!

9. Avatar of Julia
    Julia Said: Comment by Julia on July 26, 2014 at 8:34 am | Permalink

This game looks so cool! I can’t wait to buy it in the Fall :)

10. Avatar of Appa Your Flying Bison
    Appa Your Flying Bison Said: Comment by Appa Your Flying Bison on July 26, 2014 at 9:11 am | Permalink

Hopefully the pro bending is multi-player and you can set up a team with friends

11. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 26, 2014 at 9:47 am | Permalink

Looks amazing! I cannot wait :)

12. Avatar of Avatar Yangchen
    Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 26, 2014 at 11:48 am | Permalink

This game looks very awesome, I should definitely buy it. :)

13. Spikemom Said: Comment by Spikemom on July 26, 2014 at 6:48 pm | Permalink

Still so pissed at Nick for taking Korra off the air for Spongebob reruns I can’t stand it! A Pox on the house of Nick!

14. Avatar of Avatar Doug
    Avatar Doug Said: Comment by Avatar Doug on July 28, 2014 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Looking great, can’t wait to buy!

15. Avatar of Avatar Wyatt
    Avatar Wyatt Said: Comment by Avatar Wyatt on July 30, 2014 at 4:15 am | Permalink

Same this looks awesome ! The graphic design really is out of this world .

16. Avatar of BOLIN(combustion specialist).
    BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on August 1, 2014 at 8:35 am | Permalink

its seems like a ps3 korra game to me, love the graphics :-)

17. Avatar of Joyful