Brazil get September Book 3 Air Date!

As per usual Nick america are beaten to the punch by another country, this time World Cup hosts, Brazil get confirmation that Book 3 Change will be airing over there is September.

Book3Change

Really makes you wonder why Nick USA are taking so long to put out a release date. I think they now have to have a USA date before Brazil, they will not want to miss out on being the first to air new episodes after what happened with the leaks. We do not know the exact date that the show will air on in Brazil, but this really puts Nick in a position where it has to be August or Late July, early September at the absolute latest. We know they reveal the date just weeks before the show airs at latest usually a month, so I really don’t think they can hold back a release date until comic con.

I think that the best thing they could do is have the show premiere on the Friday or Saturday of Comic Con (Whenever the Korra panel is), it is in the last week in July. Perfect thing to do, premiere episode 1 at the panel and then later on or the next day everyone gets to watch the episode when it airs on tv. It would stop what usually happens when an episode debuts at comic con, more leaks as everyone else feels left out.

Thoughts on what the Brazilian airdate means for the USA date?

Awesome new Sneak Peek Look Ending Credits for Avatar The Legend of Korra Revealed
Path To Korra Trailers
Korra is moving from tv to digital
Nick.com feature reveals Korra Family Trees - New Names

1. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on June 17, 2014 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

This should mean we will be getting LOK book 3 episodes soon. Hopefully in mid July or early August.

2. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on June 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

this better be good news in terms of a sooner release date for the US. if not then it better be in september as well.

3. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on June 17, 2014 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

The question is how should Nick reveal the air-month, or if it is within a month the air-date. I suppose Bryan or Korra Nation could post something big coming soon again and then half a day later post a promo on the Nick.com Korra page about half a minute.

4. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on June 18, 2014 at 1:52 am | Permalink

August and September are too late!We were waiting for book 2 for about two years.I don’t want to wait for book 3 like book 2.Come on Nick!

5. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on June 18, 2014 at 4:26 am | Permalink

The wait for Book 3 hasnt been nearly as exhausting as the wait for Book 2, but since this fandom got screwed over in waiting for Book 2, every person i know has been whining and complaining that this wait is unbearable, which I have to disagree. And I dont want to blame NICK, but Mike and Bryan have been working on all the Books at once.. and Ive seen more Spongebob and other ridiculous shows on the air, and not one ounce of Korra. its frustrating but this news means that we will get big news sooner than later, and Im hoping we can all be a patient fandom. (:

We have been and are a pretty patient fandom, but when the creators of your show say that the season is 100% in the bag and the network is sitting back doing very little, allowing leaks to be the first big Book 3 thing, then Brazil announcing their date before you do.
    Huge marks against Nick America. Everyone expects to wait around 9 or so months for a new book, but 9 months plus little to no news is a recipe for disaster.
    I hope for Nickelodeon’s sake, because I don’t like to be so harsh on them, that they get the USA date out within the next month or so, otherwise you will get to see the fandom when it is very angry, which is not a pretty thing.

F.L.Z Reply:

I agree with you Airspeed prime.Waiting for book 2 was exhausting and maybe fandom gets a little inpatient cause of that but book 3 is ready and sooner or later Mike and Bryan will start the production of book 4.Nick should air the Korra sooner or otherwise it will loose its fandoms and followers.Some of my friends even forgot the avatar and they’re following other series.

6. P.K.Z Said: Comment by P.K.Z on June 18, 2014 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

That’s too late.And,Brazil???I can’t wait anymore.Nick’s going to killus! 🙁

7. avataraang Said: Comment by avataraang on June 18, 2014 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

nick said that the premire for the us was june 14 , and now thery are saying that they have given a release date for the us yet , really nick make up your mind 🙁

8. Jonathan Gathers Said: Comment by Jonathan Gathers on June 19, 2014 at 10:07 pm | Permalink

I don’t get why we don’t have a release date yet. Didn’t Brian himself say April/May? Yet look at us now. You’d think they’d air LOK Book 3 before school starts again, right?

9. Tumas Said: Comment by Tumas on June 20, 2014 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

10. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on June 21, 2014 at 12:07 am | Permalink

just listened to it, great podcast everyone, but Im sorry I was choppy I was in a bad spot! Hopefully everyone understood what I was saying