Book 4 Balance Trailer up on Nick.com

With 1 week to go until the start of Korra Book 4 Balance Nick have released the official trailer for Book 4 Balance on Nick.com

Book4Logo

You can watch it here

If you are not from USA then use a program like Tunnelbear or Hola Better Internet to get around the region lock and save yourself the wait for alternate youtube uploads.

I will update this post later on with a link to a trailer analysis video I will be doing.

The Legend of Korra Episode 4 β€œThe Voice In The Night” To Air Today
The Legend of Korra Episodes
Very short look at Book 2 in action
Mike and Bryan Art Book Signing Info.

1. Jonathan Gathers Said: Comment by Jonathan Gathers on September 26, 2014 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

Awesome! About time they put that up!

2. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on September 26, 2014 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

That was incredible. So awesome in every way.

3. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on September 26, 2014 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

speechless.

4. Trauts Said: Comment by Trauts on September 26, 2014 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

So many feels!! A week is too long to wait!!!

It’s actually up on Nick’s YouTube Channel now:

5. Appa Your Flying Bison Said: Comment by Appa Your Flying Bison on September 26, 2014 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Did it reveal too much? because I haven’t made up my mind if I want to watch it yet

6. Jonathan Gathers Said: Comment by Jonathan Gathers on September 26, 2014 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

OK, I have a confession to make. I hadn’t actually watched it when I commented earlier, but I just caught it on YouTube.
    The ending made me squeal with delight and shock, and excitement and everything!
    For anyone who hasn’t watched it and didn’t want spoilers, look away. Stop reading.
    I did NOT think that’s how Zuko’s daughter would look. She looks nothing like him, Mai, or General Iroh II!
    Also, it looked to me like Suyin IS a bad guy, but feels bad about it. I dunno.
    I am extremely glad my Toph will be back (unless she was dead when Korra found her… Er….) Though I wonder whether or not she’ll be a bad guy..?
    I definitely think this will be the greatest Book yet! Of Avatar and Korra.
    Whoo hoo! Book 4!

F.L.Z Reply:

Wait Wait!Where was Zuko’s daughter?I didn’t find her there.

Towards the end there is a shot with Tenzin, Zuko, Raiko and sitting beside Zuko is a new character in fire nation clothing aswell as the headpiece of the firelord. Zuko’s daughter, she is wearing glasses.

F.L.Z Reply:

Really?How did I miss that?!!!!!Wait a sec…I just watched it!ARGH!!!She nothing like Zuko or Mai?I thought she would be more like Azula and more fearsome but her design is just so bad!She looks like July’s sister or mother I guess.Wait!Maybe they’re related!That would be cool but it’s impossible. πŸ˜›

stefan Reply:

Some fans on tumblr think Zuko’s daughter looks like Mai because of her facial features. On the outside she might look nerdy and boring but her personality is different.She could be a powerful firebender like her family members given how poweful Iroh II is.

Ikki and Jinora look like Pema and it is cool.

7. iroh'sniece Said: Comment by iroh'sniece on September 26, 2014 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

*fangirl scream*

8. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on September 26, 2014 at 11:58 pm | Permalink

The haircut has got me all confused

9. Zyon Said: Comment by Zyon on September 27, 2014 at 12:07 am | Permalink

you have clip on youtube too.

10. Andrzej Said: Comment by Andrzej on September 27, 2014 at 4:01 am | Permalink

I am speechless

Atry Reply:

Then why did you say something πŸ˜›

Andrzej Reply:

Good point

11. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on September 27, 2014 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Wait…What?Kovira?Toph?Three years later?Kai and Jinora and Iky as some kind of bats?July in a mechanic robot?Korra cutting her hairs ?Bolin in awesome outfit?WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?and as a matter of fact I just officially lost my mind!I really was going to scream WHAT at the end of the trailer when Korra said Toph!What now?Is Toph the head of red lotus?Kovira is fire lady?Opal is betraying everyone?Tenzin died?Zuko died?Mako is with Asami now?was brother’s grand mother behind all this?And yeah I know!None of those sentences made any sense but just a proof that I officially lost my mind. πŸ˜›

12. Atry Said: Comment by Atry on September 27, 2014 at 10:25 am | Permalink

Savor the hype people, for the last time πŸ˜›

13. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on September 27, 2014 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

OMGIOAOHSADKJSAFOIWEOIQFKSFKJADLJS
    this is yangchen (Not avatar yangchen, just YangChen πŸ™‚ ) by the way haven’t logged in yet but OMIGOSH
    Jinora ikki and meelo look too old!! sobs!
    asami and bolins new looks are legit omigosh
    kuvira looks like an awesome awesome villain
    im so so so so so so so excited
    this cant be the end im gonna die
    gahahahahaha
    i lost my mind too pretty sure

14. Steve Said: Comment by Steve on September 27, 2014 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

OMG YES

15. Appa Your Flying Bison Said: Comment by Appa Your Flying Bison on September 27, 2014 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Wait toph was in there?

F.L.Z Reply:

Yes!That’s the big point of the trailer.They didn’t show her but at the end of the clip Korra just said”i can’t believe it.Toph?”

Appa Your Flying Bison Reply:

Oooh blessed

16. Momo2009 Said: Comment by Momo2009 on September 27, 2014 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

If korra dies then this series is redeemable. can’t wait for next week.

Atry Reply:

No. If TOPH dies then this series is redeemable.

Explain

Trauts Reply:

I’m pretty sure that the creators said that korra is continuing in the comics so I don’t think that korra’s going to die…hopefully…

I don’t think they have mentioned Korra comics at all yet, just the the current ATLA ones will continue.

F.L.Z Reply:

Of course she’s not going to die but i’m really worried for characters like Zuko,Katara,Tenzin,General Iroh,Opal and Suyin or even Lin.By the way we should make a discussion for Toph’ rule in this book and especially about Korra’s line about her.

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

If Vaatu dies then this show is redeemable

Which will never happen muhahahahaha