Book 3 Change Official Trailer up on Nick.com

Link

Book3Change

The Trailer is here at last, if you are not from america use a program like tunnelbear or Hola Better Internet to access the trailer.

P'li

Pretty cool trailer, lots of great stuff here. First and foremost,  lots of new airbenders, secondly Combustion Woman, thirdly Zuko, fourthly Dai Li, fifthly Sand Sailers and I am going to stop here before I go on forever.

Only disappointing thing here is zero mention at all of an air date. Not even a trademark Nick coming soon.

Thoughts on the trailer at last?

Starting an Avatar The Last Airbender Forum / Community, Need Moderators and Participation
K305 - The Metal Clan Episode Review
K405 Enemy At The Gates Preview Clip
SDCC 2015 to have official Avatar/Korra Panel which will tease the future!!!

1. PerformerFX Said: Comment by PerformerFX on June 11, 2014 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

I just copy my tweet

Honest opinion: The trailer is not as exciting as I was expecting it to be. Not even close. Way to random.

Seriously: Book 2 trailer was far more exciting and better made. This is cleary made for the old “ATLA” audience. Lots of old stuff. But I wanted to see more new stuff…

It’s kinda boring actually. 🙁

Troy Reply:

Yes, that is my main problem with the trailer, the content seems to be for us end of spectrum core fans, as far as the content in it.
    But I still think we should be excited and not tell ourselves otherwise.

Jonathan Gathers Reply:

It was ridiculously exciting. Depressing because it’ll be so long before Book 3 will come out, but thrilling none the less. Its like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

2. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on June 11, 2014 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Nick was so embarassed about the leak incident, they decided to put up an official trailer, what do you know?

Kelly Reply:

exactly! Since that fake trailer from the leaked footage was made I think they FINALLY got their heads together and realized how desperate, if not sad, people are with this show. Hopefully it gets here soon 🙂

3. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on June 11, 2014 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

Since I stayed away from most of the spoilers. Most the trailer was new to me and I liked it a lot. It isn’t the best trailer but it is good.

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

Lot’s of fighting scenes I’ll say…

Hyriu 85 Reply:

Haha indeed

4. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on June 11, 2014 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Good, but not mind blowing, new airbenders, good showcase of the villains. But no real hint at the aim of the book, what is the overarching story/theme outside of simply change.
    Book 2 was simple and you got that it was about spirits and spirituality, but this one was a bit too focused on action to give a really solid representation of what Book 3 Change actually is.

5. P.K.Z Said: Comment by P.K.Z on June 11, 2014 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

Oh has any body ever noticed that the eye on this woman’s forehead actually looks like vatoo?!(yeah yeah yeah if you take a look on my comments it’s full of the eye on the forehead looks like vatoo…but what’s my fault?!it really does!! 😀 😀 )

F.L.Z Reply:

Seriously?Beside there’s no relationship between her and Vatoo.

P.K.Z Reply:

Ofcourse r hat there is no connection betwenn her and vatoo but it looks like that though…

6. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on June 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Nice! from as far as i can tell. I watched it with one eye and no glasses on, but it looks like something thats “never been seen before”. i like how there seems to be numerous fight scenes and bending battles, thats the best part 🙂 though the “soon” part is the only thing i have a problem with in this trailer not regarding all the things like, how there are airbenders out of nowhere and etc.

7. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on June 11, 2014 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

I’m most excited about Lin Beifong’s storyline. I’m curious how much they’re going to reveal about her past in terms of her father and other stuff like that.

8. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on June 12, 2014 at 7:15 am | Permalink

Finally a trailer!I hope we get to see some news about book 3 release date sooner!

P.K.Z Reply:

Hey long time no see! 😀

9. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on June 12, 2014 at 8:33 am | Permalink

DID I SEE A LIN FLASHBACK???????? AND IS BUMI AN AIRBENDER? I haven’t read or looked at any book three spoilers yet 🙂 I really liked the trailer, it got me excited for book three again and idk I thought it was done well I like the random hints and not just a layout “heres exactly whats gonna happen” type of thing

Troy Reply:

The big thing we are missing is a clan of people that are bad; I.e. fire nation, non-benders, spirits. It is confusing what the off big group there is, only a small equally powerful group.

Sifu Katara Reply:

I agree! All the random hints they were giving out got me even more excited than I already was for Book 3. Hopefully they will give out a release date soon.

10. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on June 12, 2014 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

i hope this trailer will be interesting. :mr green:

11. Steve Said: Comment by Steve on June 12, 2014 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

Didn’t see much that gives you a hint at what the season will be about. But the lava bending, seeing Zuko, Combustion Woman (?), and Korra and Mako fighting was very interesting to see.

12. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on June 13, 2014 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

Seems to be a lot of flashback scenes. I expect more back story to fill in what happened between the White Lotus, Zuko and the formation as the world as we see it in Korra.

13. Avatar Doug Said: Comment by Avatar Doug on June 17, 2014 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

I’m just happy to see zuko again

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

Me too. But Zuko can’t take many more agni kai’s lol not at his age 😛