Book 2 trailer from SDCC Panel, Out September

Spirits

Here it is simple as.

Also The panel earlier on confirmed that Book 2 is coming in September, no exact date yet.

The Legend Of Korra Episode 6 – And The Winner Is … Review
Korra Nation - Something Big Coming Soon!!!
SDCC Book 3 Change Trailer
Watch K310 Long Live The Queen Online Today!

1. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on July 19, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

Sorry about the thumbnail, no idea what happened. Link is working though.
    Still so much to do.

Water-Tribe Heart Reply:

this is why i asked if mainly Jinora would take or help Korra get into the spirit world!
    this is amazing with this much released at SDCC, i know Korra Nation can wait a little bit longer.

and they were right! this will be a good year to be a Korra fan!

2. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 19, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

ITS OK!! AND I JUST WATCHED IT
    Actually in tears, Its so beautiful
    AND WAN SHI TONG AND THE LIBRARY HOLY AVATAR!!!!!
    AND SEPTEMBER
    Sorry I just had a long day but we are finally BACK!!

Water-Tribe Heart Reply:

im sooo crying too! lmao this is incredible! and that was Jinora and Korra leaping into the spirit world and i believe who Wan Shi Tong was carrying! (:

KoolKorra Reply:

me three!

3. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 19, 2013 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

Studio Ghibil is my favorite animation studio. This resembles that. And it will have a plot of Korra. :):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny Reply:

book 2 is not animated by Studio MIR? that would explain why Meelo doesn´t look as ugly in that little gif. but yeah, the animation is definitely a step up from book 1 and i thought that was already nearly impossible.

Troy Reply:

I think it is animated by Studio Mir…?

johnny Reply:

just saw the Korra panel on youtube. they said Studio MIR made the two Beginnings episodes, so apparently not the whole book this time. just in case if you were interested.
    if the rest is really animated by Studio Ghibil i need to check out what else they made because the trailer just looks too fantastic.

Studio Pierrot is the other animation studio not Ghibli, they just said that some of the spirits were inspired by Ghibli director Miyazaki’s work.

johnny Reply:

@Airspeed Prime
    wow, it´s very interesting they go for a studio that mostly makes animes. at some point Korra needs to be categorized as anime, i mean the only difference seems to be that the creators are not japanese. whenever i watch it people ask me if it´s anime, so i guess it wouldn´t be too far fetched. first time i watched ATLA i also thought it was anime :p

4. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 19, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Will you make a new news post for the airmonth it is on an isolated part of that info post.

5. Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on July 19, 2013 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

I loved the trailer. I have a question, where can i go to watch rebel spirits?

6. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on July 19, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

It’s awesome!!!!!!!!!

7. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on July 19, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

This trailer is epic as hell!!! Wan Shi Tong!!! Muhahahahaha

momo2009 Reply:

It seem he a fire bender. and I guess bending was invented before the avatar was created.

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

i wonder if wan shi tong is a dark spirit or a light spirit

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

@airavatara Looks like somebody forgot to return her library books lol

8. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on July 19, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

HELP ME I CANT BREATHE

9. DragonMoose134 Said: Comment by DragonMoose134 on July 19, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

I…..Im speechless, this season looks…. looks so more serious, more meaningful, I..I cant wait to watch this season. Im ready 😉

10. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on July 19, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well now that that is out of my system OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😮

11. Creepypastafan2000 Said: Comment by Creepypastafan2000 on July 19, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

September!!! yay! my B-day is in September! now I have 2 things to look forward to!

12. Korra Watermaster Said: Comment by Korra Watermaster on July 20, 2013 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

OMG cant wait for this to aired. Everything is so amazing. I’m so excited 🙂

13. Pabu The Melon Lord Said: Comment by Pabu The Melon Lord on July 21, 2013 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

Oooh, a trailer! 😀 I can’t wait for Book 2!! But I seriously wonder when we will get to see Wan 🙂

14. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on July 21, 2013 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

wouldnt it be incredible if Jinora got to meet her Grandfather Aang in the spirit world? (:

15. kataang:) Said: Comment by kataang:) on July 24, 2013 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

i think Jinora will go to the library look at 1:35