Book 2 Spirits to premiere Friday September 13th at 7/6c PM

At last we have what is the last thing we have been waiting for, an air date and time.

Book 2 Date2

Thanks to Nick we now know that Korra Book 2 Spirits will premiere on Nick on Friday September 13th at 7/6c PM

This is a new time and day for Korra as Book 1 always had new episodes on Saturday at 11am in the morning. It seems to be an excellent sign for Nick’s confidence in Korra putting it in an important time slot on Friday Nights. Hopefully the ratings go up in accordance with Nick’s confidence.

We also got a new trailer for Book 2 that you can watch here which features some new footage

Again it is region locked to USA, so you should use a program like Tunnelbear to view.

Thoughts on this interesting trailer and time/day change for Korra ?

Korra is less than a month away πŸ™‚

The Legend Of Korra Episode 3 β€œThe Revelation” episode description
New Clip from β€œThe Voice In The Night”
Episode 6 "The Sting" up on Nick.com
K210 A New Spiritual Age Airs Tonight

1. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on August 15, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

nice new trailer πŸ™‚ i wonder which episode the last clip is from πŸ˜›

2. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on August 15, 2013 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

3. momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on August 15, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

“The south is spiritually unbalance and it the avatar job to fix it”. No more fun and games at the spirit festival.

4. Atry Said: Comment by Atry on August 15, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

Finally a release date!

We didn’t guess right, but it was so close wasn’t it πŸ˜‰

Yup, most people including myself were saying the 7th or the 14th as we all expected Saturday again.
    I am pleasantly shocked that Nick switched to Friday evenings.

5. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on August 15, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

6. Jadely Said: Comment by Jadely on August 15, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

Hurrah perfect day and time so excited.

7. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on August 15, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

Nice!!!! Can’t wait

8. Trey Said: Comment by Trey on August 15, 2013 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

I’m glad that I don’t have to wake up so early on Saturdays now, what with no other shows left that I liked.

9. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on August 15, 2013 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Friday the 13th… Perfect day for Reapers to watch TV. That is certain…

10. Korra Watermaster Said: Comment by Korra Watermaster on August 15, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

omg i been screaming for 30 minutes ( to myself lol) cant wait to see this. great way to start the weekend. πŸ™‚

11. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on August 15, 2013 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

Omg im watching the last airbender and they just showed this on nick

12. Morning Said: Comment by Morning on August 15, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

Super excited! I saw it while watching “The Last Airbender” premiere on Nick.

13. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on August 15, 2013 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

Wait a second it premires on Friday the 13 oh no!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

14. Nimaes Said: Comment by Nimaes on August 16, 2013 at 4:16 am | Permalink

i could have done without the announcer, but hey its nick. awesome otherwise.

15. Avatar M Said: Comment by Avatar M on August 16, 2013 at 8:47 am | Permalink

When I first saw this, I went into shock. This is so awesome! πŸ˜€

16. Karis Said: Comment by Karis on August 23, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

I CANNOT WAIT!!! I hope my best friend will record this on her tv for us to watch since I don’t have cable anymore. But I own book one on DVD and I watch ATLA on amazon.com prime. I also own the lost adventures, the promise, and Sozin’s comet. My friends and family always tease me about it and insult me but I just ignore them.