Book 2 Episode 1 to be shown in full at SDCC Panel of Friday

This is most certainly the ultimate of sneak peaks.

We now know thanks to Nick on tumblr that at the Korra SDCC Panel on Friday at 11:15am will include a screening of K201 Rebel Spirit, the first episode of Book 2 Spirits.

Along with this we have a piece of art done by Bryan to hype it up.

Korra Book 2 Spirits

So the Friday panel has suddenly gone from anticipated to unmissable. All that we need to know now is if filming of this part of the panel will be allowed or will the first episode be released online.

How hyped are you know for Friday?

The Legend of Korra Episode 5 โ€œThe Spirit Of Competitionโ€ Promo
Welcome to Republic City: Korra Flash Game
What you can expect from AvatarTheLastAirbenderOnline.com's Book 2 coverage!
Korra Book 4 Balance Art Book Cover and Date

1. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on July 17, 2013 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

just two short days away, so excited! (:

2. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on July 17, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

I really hope they will put it online!!!! I NEED TO SEE THIS EPISODE ๐Ÿ˜€

3. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on July 17, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

Extremly nice art done by Bryan! A++ ๐Ÿ˜€

4. worldstraveller Said: Comment by worldstraveller on July 17, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

I would like it was possible for online or allowed to be filmed the episode and trailer, since I can’t go to San Diego.
    if not, it will be terrible to me because I couldn’t take with spoilers of the first episode…

5. Azulan Said: Comment by Azulan on July 17, 2013 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

Oh its going to be online. There’s no point of having this massive announcement otherwise. If it was going to be just for the attendees, they would have had it be a surprise.

I’m so EXCITED!!!!

6. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 17, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

If anyone saw the last podcast
    I TOTALLY CALLED IT OMG IM SO EXCITED
    but also conflicted because idk if I wanna see it in bad internet quality if somehow someone could record it

There is always the possibility like with Book 1 that they put the episode up officially online afterwards in good quality.

7. Sogno Said: Comment by Sogno on July 17, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

Whohoo!! I so wish I could be there! San Diego, why so far away T_T

8. Joey Said: Comment by Joey on July 17, 2013 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

I think i’ll pass on the first episode so I can get the full experience when it premieres. I’ve anxiously waited this long, why quit now? ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 17, 2013 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

nice! its just too bad i wont be there to see it ๐Ÿ™ i hope they release it online. also, if they are showing the first episode, they might as well give away the release date. if they dont i think it will be a little disappointing.

10. alex Said: Comment by alex on July 17, 2013 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

Oooooh, so excited! :ooo

11. FairladyZ2005 Said: Comment by FairladyZ2005 on July 18, 2013 at 10:46 am | Permalink

Does this mean we’ll finally get a release date for when season 2 is coming?

Given all that is confirmed to be happening tomorrow I would be shocked if they do not reveal the release date.
    I think they know they kind of have to tell us.

12. avataraang Said: Comment by avataraang on July 18, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

I just can’t believe it , book 2 will be here soon ( screams ) ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Derrick Said: Comment by Derrick on July 22, 2013 at 12:00 pm | Permalink

That spirit looks AWFUL

avataraang Reply:

No , the spirit doesn’t look awful , that’s how they made the character just like mixing a ghost with a monster and you get a spirit

Hannah230 Reply:

totally did not think of it that way