Book 2 Episode 1 Rebel Spirit Clip

Asami Book2

So much stuff coming out we now have a clip of K201 Rebel Spirit

Asami Book2

Clip can be found here

Note this clip is on Nick.com so if you are not in america you will need to use something like Tunnelbear to get around the region lock.

1. Avatar of Shiney
    Shiney Said: Comment by Shiney on July 19, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Animation looks really different! People are already complaining about it, and while I can see how it’s a down step in some regards, I mostly think it’s really beautiful.

2. Avatar of Avatar Yangchen
    Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 19, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

this is a good clip, but i would much rather have them release the whole episode :P

Avatar of

momo2009 Reply:

Waiting allow the passion to reach intoxicating level. Or letting the cookie cool is better for your hands. Wait for the flower to bloom before you take a picture. Etc let just hope this season pacing is better. But the trailer is great.

3. Avatar of KoolKorra
    KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on July 19, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

About the animation, I don’t like how they animated Asami in her scene…

Avatar of

momo2009 Reply:

Stop complaining, it was the best episode ever and u aren’t a fan if u dislike the episode. Lol

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

She’s still cool though :P

???

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

i think she looks fine

Joey Reply:

I don’t think it’s finished yet. I saw a lot of mistakes too.

Jadely Reply:

Yeah it is kinda a rough version , but still done epic-ly

I am pretty sure the credits from the episode at the con said this episode was animated by Pierrot, not Studio Mir.

HaZardous Reply:

The episode definitely is finished. Why else would they show it in full?

4. Avatar of worldstraveller
    worldstraveller Said: Comment by worldstraveller on July 19, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

I don’t have any problems with the animation, I think it’s still pretty good, it’s style is still there but being developed further, as long the animation is good and true to the designs and cinematographic touch, I’m fine with it.

5. Avatar of blindbandit
    blindbandit Said: Comment by blindbandit on July 19, 2013 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

September cannot get here soon enough! Looks amazing! Glad we got a clip from Nick, seeing as how we feel they treat this show! Here’s to hoping for much more in the near future!!

6. Avatar of AvatarAang
    AvatarAang Said: Comment by AvatarAang on July 19, 2013 at 10:28 pm | Permalink

I’m in america too, but I can’t see it… Stop saying america to refer USA it is just a contry, not the entire continet

Does the USA national anthem not refer to the country as just America multiple times ? ;)

AvatarAang Reply:

:/ america wasn’t even discovered in north. It was central and south america first… We, central and south american people (also americans) call you “estadounidenses” becouse thats the name of your country

I think you are over analysing and reacting to something that is actually very common.
    A lot of people refer to USA as America.

Also I am from Ireland…

Avatar of

momo2009 Reply:

Well to be honest it was the caribbean that was discover first. Or you could say the north first if you count the Vikings. It called America most likely because it the strongest state in the America’s. But you are technically right in stating that America should be name for everyone in the continents.

Hyriu 85 Reply:

I’m from the USA and I call it America a lot so do a lot of people I know.

7. Avatar of Whynnd
    Whynnd Said: Comment by Whynnd on July 19, 2013 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

8. Avatar of Derrick
    Derrick Said: Comment by Derrick on July 20, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

Interesting interesting indeed

9. Esyra Said: Comment by Esyra on July 21, 2013 at 10:04 am | Permalink

I just watched the sneak peek on youtube and the voices were really different. Is it the same actors from season one? The only one thaht sounded the same was the dude from the probending maches… (maybe it was a quality thing… but everyone that talked sound different…)

All the voices are the same. I didn’t really notice a difference.

10. Papcik Said: Comment by Papcik on July 21, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

I heard that the full episode 1 was shown out do you know somebody where to find it ? :D

Sorry I can’t post a link, it is against site rules to post links of non official ways to view episodes.
    You can find links all over tumblr.
    Sorry.

11. Avatar of Pabu The Melon Lord
    Pabu The Melon Lord Said: Comment by Pabu The Melon Lord on July 21, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

Now I am even more excited for Book 2 :D

12. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on July 22, 2013 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

So excited!!!! The clip was awesome!