Watch Avatar Episodes Online Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Avatar Episodes Book 1 Water

Nickelodeon has been kind enough to host the majority of Avatar Episodes online for free so that you can instantly watch them with a high speed internet connection, FOR FREE! this is a fantastic move by Nick. Be sure to tell them thanks! As this service is hosted by Nickelodeon it is 100% Legal.

The Avatar Episodes are Ad supported (e.g. every so often you must watch a commercial). In addition some of the episodes are not available online. And the quality is about half the quality of what you would see in the DVD’s or if you bought the Streaming version of Avatar on Amazon or Netflix. But it’s free!

If you are new to Avatar The Last Airbender and wanting to see what all the fuss is about Avatar The Last Airbender then check out as many Avatar Episodes as you want below:

While you are watching the Episodes online please consider this: If you like Avatar The Last Airbender I would recommend buying the Avatar DVD’s or Buying the High Quality Streaming Versions here’s why:

• The Avatar DVD’s come in the highest quality of some of the best artwork i’ve ever seen, beautifully animated.
  • Sound Quality is Exceptional, which goes well with the incredible Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack.
  • No ads, No Internet Connection Problems, View anytime and don’t worry about videos ever being taken offline.
  • Special Behind the scenes footage which talks about the incredible team behind the show.
  • As far as Movies and Entertainment goes, probably the money most well spent. Avatar The Last Airbender never fails to please.
  • Avatar The Last Airbender is an incredible show for the entire family. Literally! The Entire Family!
  • I’ve seen the seasons through several times and am still not bored, great lasting value. Fun to watch through with friends and family after you have watched it.
  • Last but probably the most important reason to buy the Avatar DVD’s is to support the incredible show and hopefully encourage future shows of similar quality

Buy The Avatar DVD’s

Avatar The Last Airbender Book 1 – Water
Avatar The Last Airbender Book 2 – Earth
Avatar The Last Airbender Book 3 – Fire

You can also Buy High Quality Streaming Videos of Avatar Here. or you can rent at Netflix

If you want to see what Avatar The Last Airbender is like before you buy, You can watch a large part of Avatar The Last Airbender below:

Avatar Episodes

All Avatar Episodes Avaliable Watch Avatar Online

Avatar Episodes Streamed Instantly (Ad Supported)

Avatar Book 1

Avatar Episodes Book 1 Water

Watch Avatar Book 1 - Water Below

(Northern Airtemple Episode is missing, Last Episode is missing)

The Boy in the Iceberg
The Blue Spirit
The Fortuneteller
Bato of the Water Tribe
The Deserter
The Northern Air Temple
The Waterbending Master
The Siege of the North (1)
The Siege of the North (2) (clip only)

Buy Avatar The Last Airbender Book 1 Online

Avatar Book 2

Avatar Episodes Book 2 Earth

Watch Avatar Book 2 Earth Below

(Journey to Ba Sing Se Episodes are missing)
The Avatar State
The Cave of Two Lovers
Return to Omashu (clip only)
The Swamp

The Avatar and the Firelord
The Runaway
The Puppetmaster
Nightmares and Daydreams
Day of Black Sun (1): The Invasion
Day of Black Sun (2): The Eclipse
Day of Black Sun (Mirror)
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Masters
The Boiling Rock (1)
The Boiling Rock (2)
The Southern Raiders
The Ember Island Players
Sozin’s Comet (All 4 parts)

Buy Avatar Book 3 Online

Enjoy the episodes and be sure to support the show if you can! Please note before you comment that anything relating to piracy or illegal distribution of Avatar The Last Airbender will not be tolerated.

Avatar The Last Airbender Episodes

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Ask the Director, a Discussion with M. Night Shyamalan
It's Official! The Track Team will be the Music behind Korra
Jeremy Zuckerman, Benjamin Wynn discuss the Music behind Airbender and Korra
The Legend of Korra Episode 11

1. sparkle Said: Comment by sparkle on September 22, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

I so agree with u….i love the avatar i watch it with my kids it never gets old….

2. Jonathan Said: Comment by Jonathan on September 28, 2010 at 8:13 am | Permalink

I’m 29 years old and It has been been one of my great pleasures following Aang on his journey. I love this show so much. Nickelodeon should really cut there losses though and not make another avatar live action movie. I wanted to put it out there so they have some insite from their fan base. Reunite the cast and make a full length animated feature film with out M. Night and see how much better it dose. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CALLING HIM UNG! Did M. Night even watch the cartoon at all before he made that mess?

3. supero Said: Comment by supero on October 3, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

I am 21 and this is my favorite show of all time. I have seen the episodes so many times, but I still enjoy re-living the story again and again. A few of the reasons I think the show is so great:

The complexity of the characters. For a show made for children, the characters are surprisingly believable. Iroh and Zuko are a masterpiece — far from being black vs. white, bad-for-the-sake-of-being-bad-villains, the story of these two became possibly the most remarkable thing about the show.

The world created is a convincing and balanced meld of science and magic, realism and fantasy. For a show like this, I find myself saying “ya, like that could happen!” comparatively few times (Sakka taking out a whole line of fire nation blimps with one damaged craft being a notable exception!). The creators made up rules for their world and followed them. Water for bending being condensed from water vapor in the air, Toph suddenly realizing that metal is just a stubborn form of earth, bloodbending, and many other moments show the wonderful attention to detail.

Attention to detail in the animation — the show is a work of art!

Sophistication– Ok, so not all of the dialogue is completely convincing. But never did the show even once sink to the level of bathroom humor or encourage immaturity. The show teaches lessons in a convincing manner, as part of the story, without beating you over the head with “the moral of the story” like a kindergarten sunday-school lesson.

4. Sarah Said: Comment by Sarah on October 7, 2010 at 6:49 am | Permalink

I think the avatar show and the avatar movie are both GREAT!
    But i hate that I can’t watch te show (just as many others) because I don’t live in the USA!

5. eric flora Said: Comment by eric flora on October 7, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

the water monster at the end; it was just a big wave that he put back down urg

6. Lydia Said: Comment by Lydia on October 8, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

Season 3 Episode 42 (The Headband) Doesnt work.

7. Vince. Said: Comment by Vince. on October 18, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Permalink

God damnit.
    I cried.
    :’]

So happy i could finally watch this show all the way through, from start, all the way to finish.
    its much different, when you spend an entire week off, watching every single episode in ALL of your free time.

You get so attached, and so connected with all of the characters, that you just dont want it too end.
    You get too know them, feel what they feel, know what they are going to do, and what is going through the back of their minds, even though the show doesn’t give that information too you.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is OFFICIALLY one the greatest shows ever created, and this comes from an 18yo.

It’s sad to see them all, seeing as i have become so well attached to ever single person, even silly MoMo.

I have a feeling im going to be quite sad for the next few days, as i am whenever my favorite t.v. shows leave me forever.

Nick crew, you have outdone yourself in EVERY aspect, in emotion, depth of personalities, the connection from all the seasons, and even at the play about that stupid Cabbage farmer, who popped up EVERYWHERE.

Sincerely,
    Vince.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah I know how you feel. At least now we have a new series to look forward too. And this awesome community can help you remember good times with avatar.

tophness Reply:

totally all the way agreed…this is a regular site for me…and you could always rewatch the series, like i have, this is my fifth time through 🙂 i cant get enough of this show
    ps i too cant wait for Korra

8. Princezukoroxhissox Said: Comment by Princezukoroxhissox on October 19, 2010 at 9:02 am | Permalink

people should really make more episodes

9. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on October 20, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

It should be right there at the very bottom.

10. Emmanuel Said: Comment by Emmanuel on October 22, 2010 at 2:37 am | Permalink

I loved Avatar, just finished watching the last episode. It took two days to complete all three books. Check out Full Metal Achemist” it is also a great series. I love when a series is completed with love and care to the plot

11. Abhia Said: Comment by Abhia on October 22, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Permalink

LIEK I THINK I JUST DIED AGAIN. i LOVES how watching a crappy mnightshitmalon movie can inspire me to rewatch the series! BEST DECISION EVER! THANK YOU CRAPPY MOVIE!

*filledwithavatarloveandwarmfuzziness*

12. Babken Said: Comment by Babken on October 23, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

This is such a good website, thank you ive been searching forever for all the avatar episodes in one place

13. gaylene wood Said: Comment by gaylene wood on October 23, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

im in my 30s and i think the avatar show is the kewlest show and im glad i found this site and thank you for putting this site up for ppl who try to watch their favorite show ty

14. Anon Said: Comment by Anon on October 25, 2010 at 12:47 am | Permalink

Here’s “Book 1 – Chapter 17: The Northern Air Temple”

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Thanks! That link has been updated.

15. andy Said: Comment by andy on October 29, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

I thought it was funny that Ty Lee grew up wanting to be different from her many sisters and ended up being excited and happy to be part of the Kyoshi Warriors who all look alike in their make-up and uniforms.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah good point, haha.

16. LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on October 30, 2010 at 11:56 am | Permalink

I wonder why Return to Omashu is a clip only :?…I mean I remember that episode fairly well but just seems kind of random heh. My favorite episode is the Firebending Masters as it’s a major turning point in Aang completing his Avatar quest to finally face the firelord…as well as an awesome bonding moment for Zuko and Aang lol!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, that’s one of my favorite’s as well, I love the “dance” that’s not a dance (according to Zuko) at the end.

Yeah a Good episode, Love the interaction between Aang and Zuko, its such a weird relationship.
    Aang:You know, Zuko, I don’t care what everyone else says about you, you’re pretty smart.

Zuko looks straight out of the screen and smiles at the Audience

and the showing that Firebending is not all destructive is a great moment.

tophness Reply:

haha
    “Zuko looks straight out of the screen and smiles at the Audience”
    i loved that i thought the look on his face clearly said “wow…somethinks i’m actually smart” lol

17. yahor Said: Comment by yahor on November 2, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

i love avatar bot the movie was dum they had to put like 10 pepole
    to band a lital rock

18. Samantha Said: Comment by Samantha on November 4, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

Instead of making a crapy movie they should have made anouther season =]
    I swear an actual fan should have directed the movie not M.knight
    ugh he made the movie an epic fail

19. Spencer Said: Comment by Spencer on November 5, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

Day of the black sun the invasion link was wrong.. replaced the word invasion for eclipse and I got the right one.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

You’re right, thanks for that! I fixed the link.

20. europe Said: Comment by europe on November 6, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Hi. im from europe and i cant watch the episde only cause im not located in the USA?! wtf, i realy want to see this..

21. Dave Said: Comment by Dave on November 16, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

So the movie and the characters weren’t EXACTLY like the cartoon. I think that’s to be expected. You can’t just sum up nearly 20 full length episodes into less than 2 hours without making alterations. You’re missing the point as to why the movie sucks (I just finished watching it). It’s not just a bad representation of the series, it’s a bad movie period. Writers failed in making plot & character adjustments. Action sequences were VERY poorly choreographed, with pauses in awkward places. Appa was hideous & creepy looking. There was no effort put in to keep the characters from being stiffs (except one deleted scene of celebratory dancing). At times it was hard to track where characters were both on the physical plane and motivationally. There was no flow to the movie and it was choppy. There was no way they could fit all the content we would want to see in the movie, but there could have been more effort to show the lighthearted side of the characters thrown in here and there. btw the only thing I liked in this adaptation is the lack of the water monster.

srahcom Reply:

I watched it and wanted to shoot myself the WHOLE time 🙁

Apollo Reply:

UGH!!!! I just watched Avatar the last airbender movie and
    it was the WORST movie in the history of movies!!!!!!!!! None of
    the charactars looked the same, they didn’t include ANYTHING, all
    of the names were pronounced TOTALLY wrong, Aang’s arrow looked so
    lame, Appa was a creepy looking monster! At the war Aang barly went
    into the Avatar State. Hes supposed to be a GIANT OCEAN SPIRT FOR
    GOD SAKES!!!!!! I agree with Dave, the plot and writing was
    horrible! M.Night Shamalyen (written horribly sorry), is the worst
    director in the world. Even if I havent watched every single
    episode, I would still hate this movie. The show is so good and is
    one of the best in the world and this movie just destroyes how good
    it is. I hope that all the people who see this movie will still
    watch the show because it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Anonymous Said: Comment by Anonymous on November 24, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Just finished watching the series finale. Tear:)

23. Joel Said: Comment by Joel on November 26, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

this is by far the best kind of show ever. all these new super hero stuff gets borin and wen they came up wit element bending…awesome…now they should make a mmo game with elemental bendin lol!!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah that would be way awesome.

24. Rosilina Said: Comment by Rosilina on November 30, 2010 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

which ep is Ty Lee proforming in the circus or is it not on there

25. Kevin Said: Comment by Kevin on December 1, 2010 at 7:37 am | Permalink

My girlfriend said she has been looking for Book 4. I dont know much about the show but she claims she has been looking for it for awhile. I got on here to find out if it was ever even made. So thanks for the comformation.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah it was never made, there is a new season coming out though in 2011 at the latest in November.

26. Randomthought31 Said: Comment by Randomthought31 on December 3, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

I must say, the show (which I know have watched every single episode of) is an amazing piece of art. The illustrations are brilliant. As well, the story is the best I’ve seen in a while. I will agree, the movie is absolutely nothing like the show. The names are pronounced incorrectly, which can be forgiven. However, the story is near entirely off. None of the characters even have their normal quirks in the movie.

However, being that I’ve watched the movie first, I had an open mind. The movie, alone, is a decent piece of work. I would like to see the sequential books made as well. Lastly, if the movie had never been made, I must admit, I never would have thought about watching the cartoon. I admittedly, had prejudged the cartoon based on what I’ve seen of all the other new cartoons. Boy, was I wrong. This is an amazing show that competes with the best of them. I haven’t seen a show this good sine Dragon Ball and the original Pokemon. Avatar: The Last Airbender, no doubt, competes with them in my heart as one of the greatest animated series of all time. GOOD JOB, and I now feel like I should no longer hold prejudicial thoughts over cartoon series any more.

27. lavisha Said: Comment by lavisha on December 5, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

i hate the movie the weren’t on point the movement of the water was late when they were bending. then the way the call Aang was so different and irritating, and Zuko’s dad was not even shown tell the 3rd book in the cartoon completely of point and the comet thing was coming in a few months and in the movie it was 3. another thing Azula looks nice in the movie and whats with all the fire nation people being Indian.WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!

28. hobito05 Said: Comment by hobito05 on December 6, 2010 at 4:34 am | Permalink

i’m thinking.. why not make the fourth book with the element of air.. just thinking if it is possible

Rosilina Reply:

thry didnt make a book 4 air because A:theres no other air benders in the world(besides Aang) B:Aang knows air bending and C:i dont have another reason not tring to be mean or anything

29. ronald Said: Comment by ronald on December 19, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

I think thsat when u hear katara in the beginnging of every show that its katara telling the story to her son or maybe to korra

30. Aaron Said: Comment by Aaron on December 22, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

cmon really? non-asian actors and actresses playing asian
    characters? it reminds me of dragonball evolution, making a very
    good animation into a very crap movie, very disappointed, please
    use some asians as casts, makes it much more realistic

Woah, I fell that I really need to step in here because honestly the amount of hating of the movie is completely unwarranted and then starting up racebending up again.
    The Characters and world of Avatar are Asian BASED, the key word being Based. Also The Movie is it’s own separate continuity so we never knew what any of the characters were like to make them realistic, it is based (again) off the main plot of the show but there are different things that happen.
    Sure the movie wasn’t as good as it could have been but it by no means deserves the amount of hate that it gets from fans of the show it based off.
    I say this every time someone goes off hating on the Movie, but has Avatar The Last Airbender thought us fans nothing, “You need to Open your mind to the Possibilities”

Final thoughts, MNS is also a huge fan of the show and did the best he could on the Movie, the movie has not had any negative impact on the Avatar Fandom ,only positive ones in that it has brought in new fans to the show and created a new continuity that some fans( me included) Enjoy, so why are people who don’t like it trying to ruin it for those that do.

31. lucas Said: Comment by lucas on December 22, 2010 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

is there another book comming out

Admin / Jordash Reply:

A new season. Avatar the legend of korra. Check out news about it on this website.

32. Rosilina Said: Comment by Rosilina on December 24, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

please help me with this girls name shes the last perrsom mentioned in this picture this is its link and no its not Ty Lee http://www.fanpop.com/spots/avatar-the-last-airbender/links/13878136

33. TheOneWhoMadeYou Said: Comment by TheOneWhoMadeYou on December 25, 2010 at 7:51 pm | Permalink

i hate the movie, in the show you can turn air into fire, in the movie you can only firebend if you have fire around you, what was wrong with the regular firebending?

34. trevor Said: Comment by trevor on December 26, 2010 at 4:59 am | Permalink

on the avatar the last air bender book 2… where can i
    find a link too watch “Journey to Ba Sing Se (1): The Serpent’s
    Pass”, and “Journey to Ba Sing Se (2): The Drill”….it dosnt give
    a link and i went to the website it takes you too for all the
    episodes and it said it wasnt avilable… if you can plz reply to
    this comment ASAP cuz i dont want to forget wat happens in the
    story line… thank you

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah unfortunately those episodes aren’t provided by nick online. Sorry 🙁