Avatar The Last Airbender The Lost Adventures Available for Pre-Order

Avatar the Last Airbender - The Lost Adventures
Listed as: Avatar

There has been a huge demand for an official release of the Nickelodeon Magazines Comics of Avatar The Last Airbender, well now all of those comics are being released + 70 New pages of comics set in the Avatar universe.

Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Lost Adventures Features

• All the comics from the original Nickelodeon Magazines + Alot of never before seen stuff.
  • 26 total Stories set within the Avatar Universe during Aang and the Gangs time.
  • Original Authors like Aaron Ehasz and Joaquim Dos Santos were instrumental in this publication.

Click Here to Pre-Order Avatar The Last Airbender – The Lost Adventures Today

Avatar the Last Airbender - The Lost Adventures

The Order of The White Lotus is excited for the new Avatar Comics! *note* Artwork by Joshua Hamilton and Johane Matte

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Official Last Airbender Website Updated
Community Opinion: Dream Avatar Series or Season
Breakthrough Designs Avatar The Last Airbender Wallpapers (Subpage) Short
Avatar Rewatch Awards

1. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on February 23, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

It’ll be nice to have all the Nick Mag Comics in one place.

Definitely, I have only read a few of them online so alot of these will be new to me.

But will the 2 stories in the free comic day book be in this ?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I’m not 100% sure about the two stories from Free Comic Book day.

I’m hoping the free stories will be available on iPhone or iPad or Computer for free (because the publisher has a digital version of all of their comics).

Cause I don’t really have any comic book stores where I live.

2. Nuriko Said: Comment by Nuriko on March 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

ooooo-la-la! Cool! Thanks @admin

3. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 5, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Hey guys look at this link and when you look at the inside the preveiw of the comic, it has the two sample comics Relics and dirty is only skin deep is in it!

Nice find Kelly !

That is great, now even if people can’t get the free comic, if they get the collection (which most Avatar fans should since it’s canon) they have them.

Kelly Reply:

Thanks! But honestly i didnt do much. All i did was click on the link in the article. Once i was on the website i clicked on “Search inside this book” under the picture of the cover.
    Glad to be of help though! 🙂

Kelly Reply:

BTW when i said ” it has the two sample comics Relics and dirty is only skin deep is in it!” I meant those comic were in the book, but not the preview. Sorry I was just happy to find a list of the names of all the comics in the book

4. Ed Said: Comment by Ed on June 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Permalink

Um, i can’t find any news of this, but, i’m pretty sure that Lost Adventures is out early. Mainly because i got a copy from my local comic book store.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

There was a free sample released, The Lost Adventures should be shipping in a couple of days.