Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

The Momo Sokka Combo can't wait to hear the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack!

Be sure to Check our Other Popular Content in addition to this fantastic Avatar the Last Airbender Muisc page:
Watch all the excellent avatar the last airbender episodes online!

Update – The Last Airbender Soundtrack is Hot!

There has been a ton of people hitting this page so I thought i’d promote it up in case anyone has been missing out on the awesome Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack!

Be sure to checkout our exclusive interview with Jeremy Zuckerman, co-composer of the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

Update – Lakeshore Records is releasing the Soundtrack for the movie, you can Order The Last Airbender Soundtrack Here unfortunately they still haven’t released a soundtrack for the cartoon, read on to figure out how to contact Nickelodeon and get one released!

Unfortunately Nickelodeon has yet to release an Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, but I was just able to find a good collection of Avatar The Last Airbender Music on the Online Streaming Music Website “Grooveshark” I posted a widget of all the Avatar The Last Airbender Music I could find, and I have to say there is some pretty good stuff. It’s the closest thing you’ll get to an Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, until they release an official one. So without further ado, enjoy the.

Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

Just In! New Wondercon Soundtrack Pieces, Thanks to Ron!
Check out this amazing Avatar The Last Airbender Music today!

Update: Thanks to Randoogle, we just got the “End of Avatar” Music which is one of the best songs
Note: There is one song called “Peace” you can find at JeremyZuckerman.com

Also be sure to check out my personal favorite song from the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

And let us know what your favorite songs are in the comments below!

Music for Avatar The Last Airbender was created by master minds Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn who was challenged with an almost insurmountable task of creating an epic, ancient, very comprehensive soundtrack that was cool, funny, and well balanced just as much as the show is. Fortunately Zuckerman was with the design team of Avatar The Last Airbender from the very beginning, as he says:

“I remember Bryan [Konietzko] sitting at a table illustrating the characters! So we really understood the aesthetic from the onset. We knew that the Avatar musical world had to sound ancient, epic and reference non-western musical styles without being specific to any one culture.”

I would say that’s quite a tall order indeed, but it looks like Zuckerman was able to pull it off because the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack is absolutely phenomenal. Another huge factor of Zuckermans challenge was the need to create a different theme for nearly each main character. For example there is a specific theme that you might notice throughout the show for Katara, Aang, Zuko, Sokka, etc.. There is even a specific Soundtrack Theme for Momo.

Uncle Iroh has a couple themes all to himself as Iroh is one of the characters with a hidden message, his is one of the most simple and interesting.

Zuckerman and Wynn both studied “Taiko” a form of music from which the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack was based. You’ll notice that most of the instruments in Avatar The Last Airbender are not modern but are more ethnic “Tsungi Horns”, and other Ethnic Instruments are an important part of the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack.

Be sure to check out more songs from these composers here: http://www.sonicartist.com/

Gallery:

Benjamin Wynn (left) Jeremy Zuckerman (Right) Composers of Avatar The Last Airbender

Tsungi Horn Iroh

Tsungi Horn Iroh

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Aang - Exciting Story of The Last Airbender
New Footage - The Last Airbender TV Spot #3 - Aang Fights Zuko, Crew on Appa
Avatar The Last Airbender The Promise Part 1 Review
Episode 3 of Korra, The Revelation To Air Today

1. Sandra FitzGerald Said: Comment by Sandra FitzGerald on March 15, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

Thanks for posting music tracks from Avatar the last airbender. This amazing epic series has been very meaningful to me and a great inspiration. I hope that Nickelodeon releases the soundtrack very soon. Thanks to both Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn for creating such a powerful soundtrack. I get tears to my eyes every time I hear those tracks!

Sandra

@Sandra

Sure thing! My favorite Song was the end of Avatar series song, it seemed to have the emotion from the entire series in it.

BTW be sure to sign the petition for an official sound track here: http://www.petitiononline.com/avatarST/petition.html

Oh and i’m asking the composer (Jeremy Zuckerman) some questions about the soundtrack. Let me know if you have any questions you want to ask him.

Sandra FitzGerald Reply:

Thanks for the nice reply. I signed the petition that you mentioned above, thanks for the link. I would only ask Mr. Zuckerman if he has produced any other similarly styled music (to the Avatar series) that I might be able to download.

2. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 1, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

hy all!
    1 question:
    how can I download these songs? (avatar)
    And anybody can show me a page where I can download this song:

Hi,

Currently there isn’t anywhere to download the songs, until Nick releases an official soundtrack. Then you’ll probably be able to download them off Amazon.

Jason_Anonymous Reply:

Well for downloading youtube audio clips I would suggest trying to use tunenabber.com
    I don’t know if that helps you any but there you go. 🙂

Ah how I wish we had the actual soundtrack to buy, sigh. One can but hope.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, I can’t wait until they release a soundtrack!

WD Reply:

this song isnt from avatar, its reqium for a dream from mozart gl finding it 😉 it is all over the web

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I didn’t know that! That’s cool!

3. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 3, 2010 at 6:14 am | Permalink

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah in the meantime, Sign the petition here:

And feel free to send Nickelodean a letter telling them to finally release the Soundtrack!

You can find Nicks mailing address here:

4. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 8, 2010 at 7:10 am | Permalink

my last question:
    Can anyone tell me what is this music’s title? or band’s name?
    thank’s for help
    Menos

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hey Menos, the name of the group that made the Soundtrack is The Track Team, I interviewed the co-founder of the group (Jeremy Zuckerman) here:

Hope that helps.

5. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 9, 2010 at 4:48 am | Permalink

thanks!…I am not found that but I am closer to the finish! XD

6. M Said: Comment by M on April 16, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

This soundtrack is amazing 😀

7. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 19, 2010 at 11:36 am | Permalink

I have a youtubedownloader…but inthat case the mp3 format is horrible…Can anyone help me with this music?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2qCUy9MuE
    I ‘m not found it yet…(artist and the music’ title)

8. Ron Anderson Said: Comment by Ron Anderson on April 20, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

I counldn’t find an e-mail link so I figured post a comment:

I just recently discovered this site while searching for an Avatar: The Airbender official soundtrack. Unfortunately I also discovered that such a sundtrack doesn’t exits, yet. My interest in Aang and the gang was rekindled when I decided to purchase all three seasons to show to my 4 year old twins. My wife and I, we’re both 31, actually watch seasons 1 and 2 on Nick when they aired. We were amazed at how great the story lines were and the soundtrack was outstanding. But in raising our twins we missed the entire third season and it took me two more years to finally track down and purchase the DVD’s to relive the adventure. The family watched through the 61 episodes and extras and loved every minute of it, and it reminded me that I needed to track down the soundtrack.

WonderCon Tracks have been found The tracks include Peace, Aang Faces Ozai, Iroh’s Speech, Reconciliation, Last Agna Kai/Pheonix King.

Thanks again for this great site.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Thanks Ron, I’ll see if we can get these amazing Tracks more available to Avatar fans around the world, I’m way hoping the WonderCon CD’s will help spark an official Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack!

9. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on May 26, 2010 at 8:40 am | Permalink

Hey Everyone, I have just added music from the wondercon CD check it out above, thanks to Ron for the tip.

10. MDY Said: Comment by MDY on June 2, 2010 at 9:32 am | Permalink

what is the song on the Book 3 dvds–when it opens to the main menu? i want to find it soooo badly it’s driving me nuts!

thank you very much for this website!
    the support shown for my favorite TV show is comforting!

Sincerely,
    MDY

Admin / Jordash Reply:

The one with the drums? I think it’s the Firenation theme song but not sure.

MDY Reply:

the song i’m asking about seems to have the drums from the firenation song but the theme of avatar the last airbender afterwards as i goes to the dvd menu…i guess it’s like…a mix of the two? i wish it were an entire song together that i could buy…

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah that would be awesome, maybe i’ll try and record it sometime. You can write to Nick here to ask for a soundtrack: http://www.nick.com/all_nick/everything_nick/faqs_contact.jhtml

11. WD Said: Comment by WD on June 14, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Hey, i would love to have the kataang song, it is a beautiful melodie.
    i
    If not possible, I would like to thank you anyway.

12. Erica Said: Comment by Erica on June 18, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

Just a question about the music box melody that played a lot during episodes and sometimes right at the end. I was wondering if it was apart of any songs? And if so which one? If not anyone know where I could find it? Thank you.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah I think it’s a small part of one of the songs, but I can’t remember which one, if anyone finds it let me know.

Alex Reply:

Its at the end of “peace-the track theme”

Alex Reply:

ops,Track team. lol

13. cody tromler Said: Comment by cody tromler on June 19, 2010 at 3:08 am | Permalink

im sorry am i missing cave jivin or is it simply not on the list.
    and if not why not. also where can i buy this it is amazing. i am a huge fan of the series. the music simply added to the grandeur of the show and made it that much better.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Unfortunately you cant actually buy the cartoons soundtrack, but you can buy the movies soundtrack here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003M986G6?ie=UTF8&tag=thebestfreega-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003M986G6

I love the Cave song! I’ll have to look for it.

Oh and you should contact nick here: http://www.nick.com/all_nick/everything_nick/faqs_contact.jhtml to get them to make an official The Last Airbender Soundtrack.

a_girl Reply:

if your referin to the one were they were dancin its on this link:http://www.avatar-gt.com/audio.htm its the fith one on the top.
    it has no voiceovers either. hope u love it!!!

14. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on June 20, 2010 at 6:08 am | Permalink

hi all!
    Why is that the nickelodeon doesn’t play all of last airbender’ s episode?
    I missed some episode…and I’m from Hungary XD
    menos grande

15. MDY Said: Comment by MDY on June 22, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

what is the song that plays at the end of the the final episode of avatar, when aang and katara kiss?

MDY Reply:

wait. nevermind! i finally listened to ALL of “peace” and found it haha. sorry. i had an elderly moment…

Admin / Jordash Reply:

lol, yeah I think that’s one of my favorite songs.

16. Sandra FitzGerald Said: Comment by Sandra FitzGerald on June 22, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

I keep checking back, and I see that one can now buy the ATLAB Movie Soundtrack, but Still not the animated series soundtrack? Uhg, that’s so sad and frustrating. I will continue writing to Nick. With luck, maybe someday I’ll be able to get it.

Thanks again for posting it here! At least I can hear the tracks and I am grateful for that.

Sandra

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yep, I can’t wait until they release the actual cartoon soundtrack.

17. Tristen Said: Comment by Tristen on June 25, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

What’s the melody during the Blue Spirit episode when Aang’s running from the archers? It’s near the beginning.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

That is a cool one, I think it’s one of the songs above, but a small part of the song, people can keep an eye out for it.

18. K Said: Comment by K on June 25, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

I love the music from Avatar! It’s so beautiful and heartbreaking!! These songs are amazing!

19. Kathleen Said: Comment by Kathleen on June 25, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

ahhhhhh they need to put this on a cd already!!!!! I’d be one happy avatar fan & they’d be rich!!!! come on guys!!!!

agreed.

20. Ryan Said: Comment by Ryan on June 28, 2010 at 6:27 am | Permalink

My favorite is “Peace”. Absolutely beautiful.

Yeah I love that song!

21. a_girl Said: Comment by a_girl on June 29, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

heyyy i loved this!!!!! ive beenn a fan of the show since it premired in feb. of ’05 at this brings back memories. just wanted to ask if u could put “little soldier boy” by iroh on there. its sad and short but its such a good song. they have it on youtube and u could probably upload it. i think it would complete it if u put it on there! if only they could make a cd already though!!!! i mean what r they waitin for!! its been three years since the show ended and they have polenty of fans!!! i singned the petition so i hope that helps!!! well bye for now!!! remeber!!! think abot adding “little soldier boy” by iroh from the track team of course!! 🙂

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I’ll keep an eye out for that, i’ve had others ask for that song as well.

22. Kendrick Said: Comment by Kendrick on June 30, 2010 at 8:41 am | Permalink

What is the song when he takes ozai’s bending away

23. ichan Said: Comment by ichan on June 30, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

waht was the song that was played at the party in the headband? it was so well put together. i just want to hear a version without voice overs.

a_girl Reply:

hear go to this link http://www.avatar-gt.com/audio.htm its the fith one at the top its the whole so g hope u like it!!

24. a_girl Said: Comment by a_girl on June 30, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

heyy its a_girl again!!! just wanted to give yall a link for more songs!!!! its got the opening theme from the first ep., the song from when they where dancing during the headband(with no voiceovers), and more!!!! please consider putting the songs on hear i know people would like them!!!
    heres the link: http://www.avatar-gt.com/audio.htm