Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

The Momo Sokka Combo can't wait to hear the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack!

Be sure to Check our Other Popular Content in addition to this fantastic Avatar the Last Airbender Muisc page:
- Watch all the excellent avatar the last airbender episodes online!

Update – The Last Airbender Soundtrack is Hot!

There has been a ton of people hitting this page so I thought i’d promote it up in case anyone has been missing out on the awesome Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack!

Be sure to checkout our exclusive interview with Jeremy Zuckerman, co-composer of the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

Update – Lakeshore Records is releasing the Soundtrack for the movie, you can Order The Last Airbender Soundtrack Here unfortunately they still haven’t released a soundtrack for the cartoon, read on to figure out how to contact Nickelodeon and get one released!

Unfortunately Nickelodeon has yet to release an Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, but I was just able to find a good collection of Avatar The Last Airbender Music on the Online Streaming Music Website “Grooveshark” I posted a widget of all the Avatar The Last Airbender Music I could find, and I have to say there is some pretty good stuff. It’s the closest thing you’ll get to an Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, until they release an official one. So without further ado, enjoy the.

Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

Just In! New Wondercon Soundtrack Pieces, Thanks to Ron!
Check out this amazing Avatar The Last Airbender Music today!

Update: Thanks to Randoogle, we just got the “End of Avatar” Music which is one of the best songs
Note: There is one song called “Peace” you can find at JeremyZuckerman.com

Also be sure to check out my personal favorite song from the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack

And let us know what your favorite songs are in the comments below!

Music for Avatar The Last Airbender was created by master minds Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn who was challenged with an almost insurmountable task of creating an epic, ancient, very comprehensive soundtrack that was cool, funny, and well balanced just as much as the show is. Fortunately Zuckerman was with the design team of Avatar The Last Airbender from the very beginning, as he says:

“I remember Bryan [Konietzko] sitting at a table illustrating the characters! So we really understood the aesthetic from the onset. We knew that the Avatar musical world had to sound ancient, epic and reference non-western musical styles without being specific to any one culture.”

I would say that’s quite a tall order indeed, but it looks like Zuckerman was able to pull it off because the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack is absolutely phenomenal. Another huge factor of Zuckermans challenge was the need to create a different theme for nearly each main character. For example there is a specific theme that you might notice throughout the show for Katara, Aang, Zuko, Sokka, etc.. There is even a specific Soundtrack Theme for Momo.

Uncle Iroh has a couple themes all to himself as Iroh is one of the characters with a hidden message, his is one of the most simple and interesting.

Zuckerman and Wynn both studied “Taiko” a form of music from which the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack was based. You’ll notice that most of the instruments in Avatar The Last Airbender are not modern but are more ethnic “Tsungi Horns”, and other Ethnic Instruments are an important part of the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack.

Be sure to check out more songs from these composers here: http://www.sonicartist.com/

Gallery:

Benjamin Wynn (left) Jeremy Zuckerman (Right) Composers of Avatar The Last Airbender

Tsungi Horn Iroh

Tsungi Horn Iroh

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

1. Sandra FitzGerald Said: Comment by Sandra FitzGerald on March 15, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

Thanks for posting music tracks from Avatar the last airbender. This amazing epic series has been very meaningful to me and a great inspiration. I hope that Nickelodeon releases the soundtrack very soon. Thanks to both Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn for creating such a powerful soundtrack. I get tears to my eyes every time I hear those tracks!

Sandra

@Sandra

Sure thing! My favorite Song was the end of Avatar series song, it seemed to have the emotion from the entire series in it.

BTW be sure to sign the petition for an official sound track here: http://www.petitiononline.com/avatarST/petition.html

Oh and i’m asking the composer (Jeremy Zuckerman) some questions about the soundtrack. Let me know if you have any questions you want to ask him.

Sandra FitzGerald Reply:

Thanks for the nice reply. I signed the petition that you mentioned above, thanks for the link. I would only ask Mr. Zuckerman if he has produced any other similarly styled music (to the Avatar series) that I might be able to download.

Courtney Reply:

I agree with you. End of Avatar was the perfect song to wrap up the entire series with. I just wish the song were longer! :(

avatarrock!! Reply:

I know!! the soundtrack is so beutiful!!!! and i really love avatar the last airbender!!!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah the soundtrack is such a central part of the show!

2. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 1, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

hy all!
    1 question:
    how can I download these songs? (avatar)
    And anybody can show me a page where I can download this song:

Hi,

Currently there isn’t anywhere to download the songs, until Nick releases an official soundtrack. Then you’ll probably be able to download them off Amazon.

Jason_Anonymous Reply:

Well for downloading youtube audio clips I would suggest trying to use tunenabber.com
    I don’t know if that helps you any but there you go. :)

Ah how I wish we had the actual soundtrack to buy, sigh. One can but hope.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, I can’t wait until they release a soundtrack!

WD Reply:

this song isnt from avatar, its reqium for a dream from mozart gl finding it ;) it is all over the web

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I didn’t know that! That’s cool!

3. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 3, 2010 at 6:14 am | Permalink

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah in the meantime, Sign the petition here:

And feel free to send Nickelodean a letter telling them to finally release the Soundtrack!

You can find Nicks mailing address here:

YangChen Reply:

how many signatures do you need?

4. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 8, 2010 at 7:10 am | Permalink

my last question:
    Can anyone tell me what is this music’s title? or band’s name?
    thank’s for help
    Menos

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hey Menos, the name of the group that made the Soundtrack is The Track Team, I interviewed the co-founder of the group (Jeremy Zuckerman) here:

Hope that helps.

5. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 9, 2010 at 4:48 am | Permalink

thanks!…I am not found that but I am closer to the finish! XD

6. M Said: Comment by M on April 16, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

This soundtrack is amazing :D

7. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on April 19, 2010 at 11:36 am | Permalink

I have a youtubedownloader…but inthat case the mp3 format is horrible…Can anyone help me with this music?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2qCUy9MuE
    I ‘m not found it yet…(artist and the music’ title)

MICHELLE B Reply:

IT’S CALL LUX Aeterna by clint mansell u can find it on itunes by searching LUX Aeterna i’d get the 6:00 min one it’s also on the requiem for a dream soundtrack on itunes

8. Ron Anderson Said: Comment by Ron Anderson on April 20, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

I counldn’t find an e-mail link so I figured post a comment:

I just recently discovered this site while searching for an Avatar: The Airbender official soundtrack. Unfortunately I also discovered that such a sundtrack doesn’t exits, yet. My interest in Aang and the gang was rekindled when I decided to purchase all three seasons to show to my 4 year old twins. My wife and I, we’re both 31, actually watch seasons 1 and 2 on Nick when they aired. We were amazed at how great the story lines were and the soundtrack was outstanding. But in raising our twins we missed the entire third season and it took me two more years to finally track down and purchase the DVD’s to relive the adventure. The family watched through the 61 episodes and extras and loved every minute of it, and it reminded me that I needed to track down the soundtrack.

WonderCon Tracks have been found The tracks include Peace, Aang Faces Ozai, Iroh’s Speech, Reconciliation, Last Agna Kai/Pheonix King.

Thanks again for this great site.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Thanks Ron, I’ll see if we can get these amazing Tracks more available to Avatar fans around the world, I’m way hoping the WonderCon CD’s will help spark an official Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack!

9. Avatar of Admin / Jordash
    Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on May 26, 2010 at 8:40 am | Permalink

Hey Everyone, I have just added music from the wondercon CD check it out above, thanks to Ron for the tip.

10. MDY Said: Comment by MDY on June 2, 2010 at 9:32 am | Permalink

what is the song on the Book 3 dvds–when it opens to the main menu? i want to find it soooo badly it’s driving me nuts!

thank you very much for this website!
    the support shown for my favorite TV show is comforting!

Sincerely,
    MDY

Admin / Jordash Reply:

The one with the drums? I think it’s the Firenation theme song but not sure.

MDY Reply:

the song i’m asking about seems to have the drums from the firenation song but the theme of avatar the last airbender afterwards as i goes to the dvd menu…i guess it’s like…a mix of the two? i wish it were an entire song together that i could buy…

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah that would be awesome, maybe i’ll try and record it sometime. You can write to Nick here to ask for a soundtrack: http://www.nick.com/all_nick/everything_nick/faqs_contact.jhtml

Water Bending Master Reply:

I know this website is awesome!

Thanks!

11. WD Said: Comment by WD on June 14, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Hey, i would love to have the kataang song, it is a beautiful melodie.
    i
    If not possible, I would like to thank you anyway.

12. Erica Said: Comment by Erica on June 18, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

Just a question about the music box melody that played a lot during episodes and sometimes right at the end. I was wondering if it was apart of any songs? And if so which one? If not anyone know where I could find it? Thank you.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah I think it’s a small part of one of the songs, but I can’t remember which one, if anyone finds it let me know.

Alex Reply:

Its at the end of “peace-the track theme”

Alex Reply:

ops,Track team. lol

13. cody tromler Said: Comment by cody tromler on June 19, 2010 at 3:08 am | Permalink

im sorry am i missing cave jivin or is it simply not on the list.
    and if not why not. also where can i buy this it is amazing. i am a huge fan of the series. the music simply added to the grandeur of the show and made it that much better.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Unfortunately you cant actually buy the cartoons soundtrack, but you can buy the movies soundtrack here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003M986G6?ie=UTF8&tag=thebestfreega-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003M986G6

I love the Cave song! I’ll have to look for it.

Oh and you should contact nick here: http://www.nick.com/all_nick/everything_nick/faqs_contact.jhtml to get them to make an official The Last Airbender Soundtrack.

a_girl Reply:

if your referin to the one were they were dancin its on this link:http://www.avatar-gt.com/audio.htm its the fith one on the top.
    it has no voiceovers either. hope u love it!!!

14. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on June 20, 2010 at 6:08 am | Permalink

hi all!
    Why is that the nickelodeon doesn’t play all of last airbender’ s episode?
    I missed some episode…and I’m from Hungary XD
    menos grande

K Reply:

hi menos grande!

nicktoons DOES play all the episodes every once in a while BUT i do have a URL that you can go to to see all of the episodes. they have fairly good quality, but on a coupld, the audio and video dont qutie match up OH WELL!!!

here’s the link!

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!

15. MDY Said: Comment by MDY on June 22, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

what is the song that plays at the end of the the final episode of avatar, when aang and katara kiss?

MDY Reply:

wait. nevermind! i finally listened to ALL of “peace” and found it haha. sorry. i had an elderly moment…

Admin / Jordash Reply:

lol, yeah I think that’s one of my favorite songs.

16. Sandra FitzGerald Said: Comment by Sandra FitzGerald on June 22, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

I keep checking back, and I see that one can now buy the ATLAB Movie Soundtrack, but Still not the animated series soundtrack? Uhg, that’s so sad and frustrating. I will continue writing to Nick. With luck, maybe someday I’ll be able to get it.

Thanks again for posting it here! At least I can hear the tracks and I am grateful for that.

Sandra

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yep, I can’t wait until they release the actual cartoon soundtrack.

17. Tristen Said: Comment by Tristen on June 25, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

What’s the melody during the Blue Spirit episode when Aang’s running from the archers? It’s near the beginning.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

That is a cool one, I think it’s one of the songs above, but a small part of the song, people can keep an eye out for it.

Liz Reply:

I think it is “The Track Team” listed above. I LOVE that part! Where the wind is blowing and the music comes up and just makes it AMAZING!

18. K Said: Comment by K on June 25, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

I love the music from Avatar! It’s so beautiful and heartbreaking!! These songs are amazing!

19. Kathleen Said: Comment by Kathleen on June 25, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

ahhhhhh they need to put this on a cd already!!!!! I’d be one happy avatar fan & they’d be rich!!!! come on guys!!!!

agreed.

20. Ryan Said: Comment by Ryan on June 28, 2010 at 6:27 am | Permalink

My favorite is “Peace”. Absolutely beautiful.

Yeah I love that song!

HeartOfKataang Reply:

Peace is the song i always listen to before going to sleep! :) could there be a more emotional soundtrack song?

Yeah I loved that song!

21. a_girl Said: Comment by a_girl on June 29, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

heyyy i loved this!!!!! ive beenn a fan of the show since it premired in feb. of ’05 at this brings back memories. just wanted to ask if u could put “little soldier boy” by iroh on there. its sad and short but its such a good song. they have it on youtube and u could probably upload it. i think it would complete it if u put it on there! if only they could make a cd already though!!!! i mean what r they waitin for!! its been three years since the show ended and they have polenty of fans!!! i singned the petition so i hope that helps!!! well bye for now!!! remeber!!! think abot adding “little soldier boy” by iroh from the track team of course!! :)

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I’ll keep an eye out for that, i’ve had others ask for that song as well.

22. Kendrick Said: Comment by Kendrick on June 30, 2010 at 8:41 am | Permalink

What is the song when he takes ozai’s bending away

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hmm.. Not sure on that one, i’ll look into it.

23. ichan Said: Comment by ichan on June 30, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

waht was the song that was played at the party in the headband? it was so well put together. i just want to hear a version without voice overs.

a_girl Reply:

hear go to this link http://www.avatar-gt.com/audio.htm its the fith one at the top its the whole so g hope u like it!!

24. a_girl Said: Comment by a_girl on June 30, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

heyy its a_girl again!!! just wanted to give yall a link for more songs!!!! its got the opening theme from the first ep., the song from when they where dancing during the headband(with no voiceovers), and more!!!! please consider putting the songs on hear i know people would like them!!!
    heres the link: http://www.avatar-gt.com/audio.htm

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hey AGirl, Thanks for the link, i’ll get those songs added soon.

25. jd Said: Comment by jd on July 10, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Permalink

what is the title of the background music, kind of like a whistling happy theme, in season 1 ep 14 (fortuneteller)? it is played after the aang hears katara’s fortune about marrying a “very powerful bender.”

26. Skibop Said: Comment by Skibop on July 12, 2010 at 10:37 am | Permalink

I would love to hear all the tracks from The Cave of Two Lovers. Their songs were awesome. And also Four Seasons, which Uncle Iroh sung :)

Rose Reply:

ASN has Four Seasons. But I wonder if its an actual song or it was only written with just those two verses.
    Also ditto Nomad Songs, Leaf from the Vine ….
    I really wish to hear the Nomad Songs in its entirety.

27. Daniel Said: Comment by Daniel on July 13, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

the ending of “Peace” is so beautiful and nostalgic. It really makes me wanna cry, especially when it was featured at the end of the series, it makes me miss the whole adventure :,D

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, it is such an awesome song

28. Colby Said: Comment by Colby on July 13, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Permalink

What is the song that is played after Zuko asks his father where is mom is? The one that Iroh is playing on the Tsungi Horn? That makes me think of my old bestfriend… Who’s not with us anymore…

AvatarFan Reply:

I’m so sorry… :’( But yeah. WHERE IS ZUKO’S MOM?! >:O

29. Chris Said: Comment by Chris on July 18, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Man I love this music! These composers have such skill. I just wish more people could here this music! But does anyone know how to get the cue “Aang faces Ozai”? All the other songs I can find on youtube and elsewhere, but I can’t find this song anywhere. Does anyone know where I can download it? Thanks!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

You can listen to it on the music from the Wondercon section above. It is a cool one.

Chris Reply:

Yeah I’ve listened to it and I’m glad whoever posted it did so. But I’m wondering if there’s a place where I can download it as an mp3. I can get the other avatar songs on mp3, but not this one. Any ideas how to get it?

Rose Reply:

record? i did that ..

30. Meg Said: Comment by Meg on July 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

So, uh, “Battle theme” is a (bad) rehashing of Terminator 2 music. Just thought I’d let you know.

31. Kitty Said: Comment by Kitty on July 19, 2010 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

The music is awesome! I wish to buy the avatar soundtrack!!!

32. Chris Said: Comment by Chris on July 20, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

Good news guys! I was able to get “Aang faces Ozai” and “The Phoenix King” in MP3 format! I’ll see if I can put them up somewhere!

33. Benny Said: Comment by Benny on July 22, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

I really think that along with the soundtrack, that they should publish sheet music (through Hal Leonard corp.) from the last four episodes (a.k.a. the sozin’s comet episodes).
    I was thinking of doing both piano scores, and orchestral scores.

That would be way cool!

34. Colby Said: Comment by Colby on July 23, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

I like the Chant from when Aang talks to the giant Lion turlte! And when he defeats fire lord Ozai! We need to find that chant!

Rose Reply:

I heard its an actual Buddhist chant

35. Lily Said: Comment by Lily on July 26, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Yayz!!! Sokka Theme is AWSOME!!!!! GO SOKKA!!!!!

36. Menos Grande Said: Comment by Menos Grande on August 5, 2010 at 7:24 am | Permalink

THANKS FOR LETTER!!! I FOUND THE MUSIC!!!!! :-)

37. ADL Said: Comment by ADL on August 5, 2010 at 10:16 am | Permalink

One of the best shows of all time, im only a little disapointed you dont have the flamios, the song from the episode, the headband, i realy lik that song =/

Chris Reply:

You can find the cave song on youtube. It’s called “Cave Jivin’”. You can use a youtube downloader to get the song in MP3 format.

ADL Reply:

ty, i did find it later on

38. Rose Said: Comment by Rose on August 22, 2010 at 4:35 am | Permalink

Well I got quite a number of songs amassed from several sites…but there seems to be no complete exhaustive list available…
    if the OST were to be released I sincerely hope we get every single thing from the show :3

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah seriously that would be awesom

Rose Reply:

thanks for sharing WaterTribe..been looking for that little pearl …

39. AvatarFan Said: Comment by AvatarFan on August 22, 2010 at 10:14 am | Permalink

I just LOVE avatar. It makes me complite. I see it when nobody else see me seing it… kind off… xD The last episode… aah, good times. :D BRING ME MORE AVATAR!!! >:D

40. Avatar of Airspeed Prime
    Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on August 23, 2010 at 4:04 am | Permalink

41. insanecadet Said: Comment by insanecadet on August 29, 2010 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Hey, does anyone know where to find the dance party song from the headband episode, Book 3 episode 2?

Mayur Reply:

pls inform me if get to know abt the song…

42. Anne Said: Comment by Anne on September 2, 2010 at 10:10 am | Permalink

The soundtraks are great. Especially the agni kai music. Avatar is the best anime EVER!I haven’t watch the movie yet, but I will….

43. Moe Said: Comment by Moe on September 17, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

The Track Team did a CD Giveaway contest of their favorite tracks made by them. Can someone post the CD online?

44. justanotherperson Said: Comment by justanotherperson on October 9, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

hi, what’s the music for when lo and li take off their… jackets? at the beach. Book 3 episode 5 :P?

45. guy Said: Comment by guy on October 17, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

what is the song at the begging of the fight between azula and zuko. not last Agni Kai but the other one its at the part where azula says “sorry it has to end this way brother” and zuko says “no your not” lol :) and also what is the song when the firelord abandons his airship when it gets hit by aang, its really intense strings at that part

46. Melanie Said: Comment by Melanie on October 27, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

My personal fave is the ending credits song. Aang’s nightmare is also really good. (: It’s hard for me to pick just ONE that I like. (:

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah they are all pretty amazing.

47. Mayur Said: Comment by Mayur on November 10, 2010 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

can some one pls tell the name of the song which is played in the dance party,which aang gives in the fire nation?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I’ll keep an eye out for it. Might be on YouTube.

Levitt Reply:

I think the ending credits ‘peace’ is the best. you can find a longer version at filestube, look for ‘the track team’ ‘peace’. The song at Aang’s party is Cave Jivin if i was right. Tjow!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah that song is amazing!

48. Avatar of Coyote01
    Coyote01 Said: Comment by Coyote01 on November 16, 2010 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

This soundtrack is as awesome and epic as the series and stays true to the original background. I will definitely be buying this soundtrack soon :)

49. Avatar of Coyote01
    Coyote01 Said: Comment by Coyote01 on November 16, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

I love Uncle Iroh’s Tsungi Horn track..the one where he plays it in the last epic episode but I couldn’t find it on here.

50. Avatar of Airspeed Prime
    Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on November 17, 2010 at 2:52 am | Permalink

I have loads of the soundtrack on my IPOD, i listen to it all the time, i should probably get some more until/if the soundtrack gets released

51. Alyx Said: Comment by Alyx on November 21, 2010 at 11:20 am | Permalink

There is a song called Cave Jivin’ you can find it on Grooveshark. It is played during the episode The Headband.

52. Matt Said: Comment by Matt on November 30, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

i want the music they played during the “previously on avatar” on the sozin’s comet movie. the entire thing not when they are divided into the 4 individual chapters. i like how epic that was. i like avatar season 3, the final blow, the ocean spirit, the end of avatar, and hopefully this one i’m trying to find.

53. Darnell Said: Comment by Darnell on December 2, 2010 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

54. Darnell Said: Comment by Darnell on December 2, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Permalink

does anyone know the song with the gamelan that plays at like every emotional moving episode? can someone please please tell me the name of that? also the agni kai between zuko and azula before she was frozen

Admin / Jordash Reply:

The Agni Kai is one of the songs on this page I think it’s the third widget down.

Darnell Reply:

but the songs on this page aren’t playing for me. all but avatar vs. ozai won’t play either

55. matt Said: Comment by matt on December 8, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

does anybody have the “Aang Faces Ozai” theme? if so please e-mail me at mgdacap@yahoo.com. thanks.

Chris Reply:

Let me know if it works and if you want more.

56. Avatar of The Unknown Nomad
    The Unknown Nomad Said: Comment by The Unknown Nomad on December 21, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

Wow, thanks for putting this, I almost listen to this when
    I get home from school everyday

Admin / Jordash Reply:

For sure! Glad you enjoy it.

The Unknown Nomad Reply:

: D

57. Chris Said: Comment by Chris on January 1, 2011 at 1:55 am | Permalink

hay I was wondering what is the music that plays for zuko
    during season 3? It sounds like the start of Reconciliation with
    the bells, but its longer. Anyone know where I can find
    it?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

It might be in the wondercon grooveshark widget above

58. Sandra Fitz Said: Comment by Sandra Fitz on January 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Just checkin’ in. Thanks again for this wonderful site. I visit and listen to the tracks often.

Any word on if/when the ATLA animated tracks will be released? I’m going quite coo-coo waiting and hoping. :-) (anxiously wringing hands, waiting patiently, tiny beads of sweat on brow) Also, any tracks available for purchase?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Thank you so much! Yeah no word yet on an official soundtrack release but everyone is crossing their fingers!

59. Lunii Said: Comment by Lunii on January 19, 2011 at 10:21 am | Permalink

Thank you for uploading these soundtracks.
    But I think there’s still one missing. There’s one soundtrack, which only consisted of sounds of a very different kind of xylophon. Sometimes the episode ended with that soundtrack, I remember a moment in an episode when Aang Katara and Sokka were talking to each other, while they were flying. Does anyone know, what I mean? Does anyone remember the soundtrack? The soundtrack was in Book 1 & 2, I think.

Lunii Reply:

I found the Music, do you know the name of the Sound ? I mean the sound ,which begins in 21:17.

Lunii Reply:

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Oh yeah I think that music is in Jeremy Zuckermans full “Peace” song, but i’m not 100% sure.

60. i love avatar! Said: Comment by i love avatar! on January 20, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

iloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee avatarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    darn korra why kill aang off??? sobs

61. thefather Said: Comment by thefather on February 7, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

Does anyone know the music box theme that played at the end of some of the episodes in ba sing se?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

That is an awesome song!, I think it’s a part of the Peace song but not sure.

62. Sanfeng Said: Comment by Sanfeng on February 8, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

I’m looking for the tune that goes whenever Iroh says something wise.
    A good example would be on the episode “Tales of Ba Sing Se” when Iroh gives advice to the man who tried to rob him and when he poured him a cup of tea

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah those are good ones, I think they are in there somewhere, i’ll let you know if i’m able to find them.

63. Swamp bender Said: Comment by Swamp bender on February 17, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Permalink

LOVE the song Aang faces Ozai, that’s by FAR my favorite.

Kathryn Reply:

I know what you mean..Its fantastic!

64. katara Said: Comment by katara on February 23, 2011 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Hi i love all of this music, but by any chance can you get the very last song that plays at the end when aang and katara kiss? known as (the avatars love) i think…that’s my FAVORITE! :)

65. Answers Said: Comment by Answers on February 27, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

hey where can i download these? they’re not on itunes ):

Admin / Jordash Reply:

An official soundtrack has not yet been released, but hopefully soon! Everyone is waiting.

66. Brandon Said: Comment by Brandon on April 10, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

This music is so epic… I wish I had the Phoenix King track.. It’s so evil… ;p

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah the Phoenix king track is awesome.

67. Bunnygurl Said: Comment by Bunnygurl on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

jus wanted to say thank you sooo much for the music. I am almost obsessed with Avatar the last airbender show. I hope there are making more of it.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Good news they are making a new series, Glad you liked the soundtrack and the site! Hope to see you in the community.

Vickie Reply:

I’m glad this team is making the spin off, but I have to say, I’d prefer at least a tv movie that continues where the last airbender left off. The writer in me sees a very fruitful canvas where the show left off. There is an entire story in Zuko finding his mother. The is also the matter of there being no more airbenders and if they will make a come-back, or be allowed to die with Aang. There is also the issue with the war. Just because Zuko declares it’s over doesn;t mean those Fire Nation generals who believed in the cause will lay down their arms. There is a great deal of conflict and story left, and I for one would like to see it. Or write it.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah we’ll have to see how the universe progresses!

68. Vickie Said: Comment by Vickie on June 2, 2011 at 8:54 am | Permalink

Even though this is an animated series meant for a younger audience, I have to say that it is one of the more enjoyable series I have encountered in a long time and am happy to say that I have it all on DVD. Very disappointed in the film adaptation, however. I walked out after 10 minutes. As a person who really pays attention to and enjoys the musical compositions in many films and television shows, I was very pleased with the music to be found in this series, especially the compositions from the final episode. I would love to be able to add them to my personal collection. If there is to be no soundtrack released, could Nickelodeon possibly be pursuaded to make these tracks available for MP3 download?

Sandra Fitz Reply:

“Nickelodeon possibly be persuaded to make these tracks available for MP3 download”

Yes, this would be such a wonderful option, not to mention, that Nickelodeon would make a profit rather than having desperate fans obtain the music files from outside resources.

69. Sandra Fitz Said: Comment by Sandra Fitz on June 7, 2011 at 10:12 am | Permalink

I just realized my first post here was over a year ago. Wow, I can’t believe it, time flies. I’m still very, very hopeful this sound tract will be released soon. Do you think they might release it after the new series is out? I hope so…

70. Avatar of Starbender
    Starbender Said: Comment by Starbender on June 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

What happened to Four seasons and young soldier boy?

71. Emma Said: Comment by Emma on June 10, 2011 at 12:29 am | Permalink

Though the plot for Books 2 and 3 outweigh Book 1, I have to admit that Book 1 has my favorite music… (besides the Book 3 finale of course) I absolutely LOVE the music for Zuko and Zhao’s Agni Kai, the music for Team Avatar’s arrival at the Northern Water Tribe, and the Blue Spirit =)

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, The Track Team got off to a good start.

72. N.A. Said: Comment by N.A. on June 21, 2011 at 10:58 am | Permalink

i`ve recently wacthed this film.i think that this film is PERFECT,especially ZUKO&KATARA.I love them.I would like grandoise love exits between ZUKO&KATARA.I`m not english or american,because i don`t know english very well.At last thank you for soundracks

73. N.A. Said: Comment by N.A. on June 25, 2011 at 4:34 am | Permalink

In your videos,i heard some wonderful music,but i cannot find them.Can you help me.IN videos,such as ZUKO&KATARA MONSTER,FIRE AND ICE,SLEEP SUGAR orSLEEP SWEETIE who say songs.I love these videos` musica lot.PLEASE HELP ME.

74. Dom Said: Comment by Dom on July 4, 2011 at 11:43 am | Permalink

I was wondering if you can help me! I’ve been looking for the tsungi horn iroh plays in the last part of the finale before the epic Kataang moment! (Not the soldier boy version.) Is there a track for that?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I haven’t found that but i’ll keep an eye out for it!

75. Tori! Said: Comment by Tori! on July 7, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

I love the music it brings me right back to the show!!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah same here! the music was so epic!

76. Chillie Said: Comment by Chillie on August 14, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

So I have some questions because I am kind of confused. All of the songs that are on this website, are these all of the songs from Avatar? I saw that there was a petition that was going to be sent to the music producers to release a full Avatar soundtrack…was that sent off, and if so did it work?
    And what about the songs with words in them because those were my favorites. Including the song from the episode “The Cave of Two Lovers.” I liked the guitar track and the words and the episode! :D Anyways it would be awesome if I could get some info of where to find other music from Avatar or if a soundtrack is out and where I can go online to find it.

THANKS!!!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah the petition was sent off, hopefully it will result in a Soundtrack release.

Chillie Reply:

Sweet molasses I hope so too!!! Thanks for the info. :) dd

77. dear claire, Said: Comment by dear claire, on November 25, 2011 at 9:00 am | Permalink

ask a question and i will answer it.

claire age: 9

78. Joe Said: Comment by Joe on December 1, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Good day,

I would very much like to download the music that has been posted on this site. The sound quality of each song on this site is much better than I have found on other websites (including youtube). Please Let me know if this is possible (I don’t see why it wouldn’t be) I would love to share the Avatar soundtrack with my kiddos as they have thoroughly enjoyed the series. Thanks for your time and consideration regarding my inquiry. Cheers!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah it’ll be awesome once a soundtrack is released!

79. zackary Said: Comment by zackary on December 27, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

=( i want more avatar its my fav show for cartoons i watch it on nicktoons but they dont show it on tv anymore but…they are having a like a 2 day full of avatar shows on nickoldeon on tv on…..saturday 4:00(canadian time) 2011 so sat 31/12

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah more Avatar would be awesome!

80. zackary Said: Comment by zackary on December 27, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

i have a account on nickalodeaon and my name on there is….avatarnaf…like avatarFAN but avatarNAF

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Haha nice, you should register an account here as well!

81. clintoshoto Said: Comment by clintoshoto on January 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

I absolutely love the music in the series. Thanks for sharing!

82. AlwaysMaccen Said: Comment by AlwaysMaccen on January 13, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

Does anyone know the name of the very last song? When everything ended & Aang kissed Katara? It was part four of Sozin’s Comet.

That is called “The Avatar’s Love” followed by “The End Of Avatar”

83. Daniel Said: Comment by Daniel on January 13, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

I know this probably will get ignored but……if there is a chance, can you please upload the “agni kai remix” when Zuko is fighting the pirates. Its a wonderful piece but i cant find it for the life of me. Thanks

A loyal Avatar fan.

I would link to it , but I too cannot find it. From what I can tell only the main tracks are actually out there, and a lot of the ones that are remixes of others have not actually been released anywhere. The best you could hope for is to find a clip of the episode where that music plays.

84. Avatar of Kriki
    Kriki Said: Comment by Kriki on February 5, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Permalink

Hey guys can i ask where can i download “The Avatar’s Love”? Some may call it the Kataang theme… Plz i need to have it!!

Look it up on Youtube and use a youtube to mp3 downloader.

Kriki Reply:

ok tnhx for the help!

85. Pri Said: Comment by Pri on July 4, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

I want to put this amazing music on my website. Is there any way I could get those Wondercon soundtrack pieces? I need a widget to put on – like a music player. I really like it, and I want my followers to hear it too! Is it on Grooveshark or anything? Maybe on a site the gives out music players? Thanks, Pri.
    Website:

86. Terry Said: Comment by Terry on July 9, 2012 at 10:02 am | Permalink

Can’t find the song of the secret dance party from chapter 2 “The Headband” of the 3rd book and now I’m quite sad…

87. Niko Said: Comment by Niko on July 10, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

Hello! I am looking for the songs in the very last episodes. They had very beautiful and intense vocal melodies. Some were at the part where Sokka and Toph were on top of the airships.
    Specifically this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgSX4oIGA8
    Those vocals are amazing, and I was wondering if that song is out there somewhere? Or any other songs from the very last episode(s)

88. mitchp Said: Comment by mitchp on August 18, 2012 at 11:38 am | Permalink

When are we going to get these on grooveshark for the Legend of Korra soundtrack?

89. John Said: Comment by John on August 28, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Permalink

What instrument is played during kataang? I know it’s some kind of string instrument but I don’t know which.

90. Avatar of Mako
    Mako Said: Comment by Mako on November 21, 2012 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Does anyone know the name of the song that Iroh sings with the guitar? I can’t remember which was the first episode it started but I know it was also on 117 when Zhao takes the crew. Does anyone know a link to the lyrics or anything? It’s one of my favorite ;)

91. Avatar of Zuko
    Zuko Said: Comment by Zuko on February 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

Here’s a copy of the main theme and another theme right after. Its on a music making site called Noteflight. I added some extra parts like the Trombone, but it should be the same.

Check it:

92. Avatar of Zuko
    Zuko Said: Comment by Zuko on February 16, 2013 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

And, there are a list of the music made by the Track Team. You can even listen to it.