Avatar Online Podcast Episode 96 – Book 3 Trailer Discussion

trailer4
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 96 – June 15th 2014

trailer3

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Troy (Trojan People), Greg (Greg2b) and the returning Kelly (Gemini530) and Callum (Badgemole1) to discuss the Book 3 Change Trailer in-detail. We also talk about the other news from the week including the Rise Of The Avatar Game and How To Draw Korra pages. We answer a listener question to end the show.

Note/ We did not think we would go so long discussing the trailer and so made the decision to keep the Spirits Discussion back until next week.

Also Kelly’s audio at times is not great quality, she was not recording where she usually does and did not have the most reliable internet. I could not do anything in editing to make it better, but the majority of the audio is fine.

Podcast is 1 hour 59 minutes and 25 seconds long.

Podcast is all news discussion except for the last 5 or so minutes which is the listener question.

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just under 120  minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Stitcher - http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/jordan-garn/avatar-the-last-airbender-and-korra-online

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597

Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous. If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Avatar of OG Sokka
    OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on June 15, 2014 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Man I really wished I could have been on this one just to much “Life” Responsibility’s to take care of. Can’t wait to listen though.

Kelly Reply:

Hey its fine, We all have life stuff to do, this was my first podcast in weeks so Ive been busy too!

2. Nathan Said: Comment by Nathan on June 16, 2014 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

I really think that Bumi isn’t airbending but possibly someone off screen is doing it. I just wanted to throw that out there.

Nathan Reply:

Also do you think that freeze breath could also be an air ability like when katara freezes the metal thing that goes in the gaang’s ship in atla s3e1. Since that magma bender can heat earth, couldn’t air benders heat/cool air since heat is just the extreme movement of air and cooling is the stillness of air?

Possibly, but I do think that if you get too scientific you get into an area where basically any bender should be able to do anything we have seen.
    If it all comes down to them being able to manipulate the molecules of certain substances, why can’t everyone do everything.
    I think they have done a good job at keeping things element focused. This Magma bending is obviously the ability closest to another form of bending, but I think it makes sense that if you are an earth bender that you can manipulate the earth to form lava/magma.
    As we said same type of thing with waterbenders and the phases of water.

Fire and air to some extend are the odd ones out in that we know firebenders have a special heat redirection technique and they are not specifically manipulating a substance as such, creating their element themselves.

Air is similar in that air is just a mix of gases, and it in played up as wind a lot of the time.

Interesting discussion, but things break down a bit if you go too deep.

Nathan Reply:

Yeah I totally agree, it makes sense, I just wonder how much Bryke will stretch it. I really do like the magma thing though.

3. Avatar of BOLIN(combustion specialist).
    BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on June 17, 2014 at 12:51 am | Permalink

there is something special about this podcast, i can tell it although i haven’t listened to it yet.

Good way of putting it, the combination of having Callum back suddenly and Kelly podcasting from an unusual location made this a pretty special experience. Not to mention I don’t think we have ever been so hyped to talk about a trailer ever.

4. Avatar of avataraang
    avataraang Said: Comment by avataraang on June 18, 2014 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

bumi might be an earthbender like the bumi we saw in the last airbender series