Avatar Online Podcast Episode 52

Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 52 – May 26th 2013

108 screen

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined this week by Kelly (Gemini530) to talk about some thought provoking news, some interesting, some anger inducing and some exciting. 3 listener questions are answered before an in-depth discussion on 108 Winter Solstice Part 2 Avatar Roku.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro and Book 2 preview question
00:04:26 – News – Nicktoons Disappointment, Site Update and more
00:33:20 – Listener Questions from Trojan People and Airspeed (Yes Me 🙂 )
00:52:38 – Intermission
00:55:04 – Episode Discussion 108 Winter Solstice Part 2 Avatar Roku and Outro
01:31:56 – END

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 91 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 19
Korra Roundtable Podcast - K302 Rebirth
Avatar Online Podcast Special - Book 4 Balance Awards Results Show
The Movers Podcast Episode 38 - Shirobako

1. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on May 26, 2013 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

Listening now!

2. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on May 26, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

NICK’s disappointment…. D’:

saddest thing was you were ON THE NEWS and all those exciting updates and it just was a heartbreak at the end..

3. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on May 26, 2013 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

Great podcast you 2. I now officially ship “Morlly” lol. You two did a great job together.

Kelly Reply:

tumblrs been getting to you Rich lol, dont worry me too

OG Sokka Reply:

Tumblr is consuming me slowly .. like a weird internet snake thing

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

lol 😛

4. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on May 26, 2013 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

Roku family time problem solved.
    Ursa found the Delorean and put it to good use. Seriously though, that’s just mistake that Morgan was cool enough to deduce all Cumberbatch style.

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

all of that info on roku’s family is making my brain hurt 😛

5. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on May 26, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Intermission… Kelly fangirls BC lol. Love it , too cute. sorry for all the dp’s, I can’t help it. I’m really enjoying this Morlly show 🙂

Troy Reply:

I agree. Really cute how she thinks the last movie she saw is the best. 🙁

Kelly Reply:

god the only sites I get compliments on this type of stuff, thanks! Idk if its the BEST movie ever but it was definitely the funnest I had in a movie in a while, that and iron man 3 was pretty cool too!! right behind it.
    Personally my fave movie is Scott pilgrim VS the world so I recommend that to everyone

Just seeing you mention your favourite movie, I would actually struggle to just easily name my favourite all time movie. None immediately come to mind.
    I guess it would be Star Wars Episode III Revenge Of The Sith or Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva.

I saw Scott Pilgrim, but I really did not see why it was so hyped. Guess it wasn’t my type of movie.

Troy Reply:

My problem is I don’t watch movies. I like shows were you get emotional attached do to the amount of time to know the characters. I guess it would be a Harry Potter movie just showing how knowing the characters is important.

Kelly Reply:

Shouldnt have said it was my Favorite, I cant really choose a favorite I love a lot of films. But whenever someone asks I think Scott because I cant just say I like a lot of films! Its my generic answer but Im sure ive enjoyed other films just as much if not even more!

6. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 26, 2013 at 8:50 pm | Permalink

Gotta apologize I interrupted a lot, dont know why prob because it was my first time back in so long

No need to apologise, it added to the show, created more talking points and discussion 🙂

7. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 26, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

so thats what I sound like fangirling over people and movies, sheesh I see why people get annoyed!

OG Sokka Reply:

You Rock!!!

That is what sites like this, the podcast and tumblr are for, you can fangirl/boy out and everyone gets it. Unlike the usual crickets when you do it in front of most people.

8. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on May 26, 2013 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

I wanna fan girl someone.. hmm I would say Grey but I already stalk her.
    I pick Dr Sheldon Cooper. lol penny… penny…. penny…

9. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on May 27, 2013 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

great podcast 😀 i just hope we get some korra news soon, this long wait is unbearable…

10. Greg2Bender Said: Comment by Greg2Bender on May 29, 2013 at 11:48 am | Permalink

That was great podcast you two. I really enjoyed listening to it. It was interesting to hear about the possible reason for production delay because of a female lead character. It’s also interesting because some one just posted on tumblr this video | Damsel in Distress: Part 2 – Tropes vs Women in Video Games | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toa_vH6xGqs a good video breaking down of women in video games.

Side note on there site ( http://www.feministfrequency.com/resources/) they list Avatar as a Recommended TV Show