Avatar Online Podcast Episode 50

nick
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 50 – May 12th 2013

nick

In probably the most underwhelming 50th episode of any podcast Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is forced to go it alone. He valiantly tackles the news of Art Book pages and clip disappointment, but not before he reflects on 50 regular episodes of the Avatar Online Podcast.

It is just over 20 minutes so I see no need to put in the section times.

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 21 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

Korra Roundtable Podcast - K204 Civil Wars Part 2
Korra Roundtable Podcast - K404 The Calling
Korra Roundtable Podcast - K408 Remembrances
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 107

1. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 12, 2013 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

Again SO SORRY I couldnt be on guys, Ive been really sick lately and have a ton of last minute HW to do before graduation, I will listen to it now, and give my opinion on everything said here tonight after some work is done. I dont wanna be TOO out of the loop 🙁

Kelly Reply:

@airspeed
    forgot to add that to send the message :p

2. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 12, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

ok just read the description
    Now Im more sorry, Morgan its OK, fiftyONE is the true great achievement 🙂

Kelly Reply:

which I will be on FOR SURE!!

3. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 12, 2013 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

Yeah I basically agree, though not as strongly, I dont completely understand why Nick hold the clip back, maybe they are forced to for some odd reason for legal reasons. I trust IGN in it looking amazing, and Im glad that we know stuff is still being done. At this point im just waiting and looking into other distractions until we officially get something. Ah well!

4. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on May 12, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

If you want me to be on pls PM me. I could have been available if I had known to be. Other than that I had a productive day, that I could of worked a podcast into. Went to the mall to research merchandise display methods, I got lost leaving the parking lot because I’m such a dumbo. I researched more of the Fullmetal Alchemist franchise because I am enjoying it and discovered chibi’s for it. I watch part of the first episode of Sherlock, didn’t think much of. I did homework, cleaned and cooked. Got to stop talking about myself.

The plan for this one was to have as many of the 5 original hosts on as possible, the hosts who were involved in most of the first 50 regular episodes.
    So while it would have been good to have 2 people on the podcast, I don’t think it would have worked as a representation of the first 50 podcasts.
    Really this podcast would only work with more than 2 hosts on it.

I did all I could to make this episode happen, I just lost 90 minutes of a Sunday, I am more disappointed for anyone listening who may have been looking forward to a fully featured 50th episode special. After all where would this podcast be without the listeners. Which is why I am only ever annoyed for the listeners when things like this happen, I put in the effort to give people their weekly episode of this podcast, sure I enjoy doing it and much of the fun is getting to talk Avatar with others, but I put out an episode solo today to give the listeners something.
    I HATED when I was not able to put something out that week where something came up for everyone and my internet was down so I could not even upload a solo podcast. It will always be my one failure with this podcast.

5. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on May 13, 2013 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

I could have done this one. Now I feel bad. I just haven’t been on out of frustration with Nick. I never thought in a million years that come May 2013 we would still know so little and not even have a trailer for season 2.

I didn’t know why you hadn’t been responding to the pm’s so I didn’t push with trying to get you on.
    Now I know why, I can understand frustration with Nick 🙂

6. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on May 13, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

@airspeed nice picture for the podcast. its just really disappointing that nick has to be so unhelpful here in the US 🙁 i really dont care anymore when we get book 2, as long as its this year…

Troy Reply:

@airspeed what font did you use?

The best font ever, Gill Sans Ultra Bold

Greg2Bender Reply:

That is a great font lol. & side note, on the home page I totally ignored the ? and the last sentence and click the image thinking there would be a link to a clip until I saw the full title image…

Hyriu 85 Reply:

Exactly and I hope for the other books it won’t be like this.

johnny Reply:

i imagine book 3 won´t take long to come out after book 2. they just finished writing the story for book 2 around the time book 1 finished airing, so they were basically just hitting off with the production of book 2 after book 1 ended. story boarding, voice acting, animation, it all takes a long time so naturally we´d have to wait a long time. but they already started working on book 3 now when book 2 isn´t even out yet.