Avatar Online Podcast Episode 43 – The Search Part 1

The Search Part 1
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 43 – March 24th 2013

The Search Part 1

Grab your copy of The Search Part 1 and join Morgan (Airspeed Prime), Callum (Badgermole1), Kelly (Gemini530), Rich (O.G.Sokka) and Peter (Rabadoo) as they first discuss some news before a super in-depth discussion of The Search Part 1 scene by scene. What an episode to have the main crew together from the beginning for the first time!!!

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro
00:02:05 – News – Zuko’s mother tv movie rejected and Gene Yang Interview
00:09:30 – The Search Part 1 discussion – Scene by scene analysis followed by some speculation
02:40:30 – END

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 160 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Avatar of Waterbender
    Waterbender Said: Comment by Waterbender on March 24, 2013 at 4:43 pm | Permalink

I cant buy a copy :( anyone know a website where i could read all the comics?

Sorry we do not allow links to view or download episodes or comics for free. Site rules, Sorry.
    Just look online and you will find something, though I would definitely recommend buying the book to support the comics.

2. Avatar of OG Sokka
    OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on March 24, 2013 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

One of my favorite podcasts to be a part of seriously. If you have any interest in the comics or how it ties into Korra this is a must watch, You will not find a better breakdown of The Search part 1 anywhere.

3. Avatar of Waterbender
    Waterbender Said: Comment by Waterbender on March 24, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Thanks :D so much :)

4. Avatar of Callum Fryars
    Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on March 24, 2013 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

This was such much fun to record! Some new favorite podcast moments came out of this episode! :)

5. Avatar of OG Sokka
    OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on March 24, 2013 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

Coined “Murderface” at 1;13;20. Me plus Callum some how makes comedic epicness then Morgan taking on the joke makes it so perfect. I love this show :)

Callum Fryars Reply:

It seems like the episodes where we are both on are usually the funniest!

6. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on March 24, 2013 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

Changed my Icon after like a year just for this comic and podcast, loved it all :)

7. Avatar of OG Sokka
    OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on March 24, 2013 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

Young Ursa is super cute. Good for You Kelly.

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

agree

8. Avatar of OG Sokka
    OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on March 27, 2013 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

I cannot understand the lack of comments on this great show…???
    even after an interview the day before with the writer of the comic.

It perplexes me that we have such a big fandom and so many active members that the threads about, would you rather, and avatar games get more views,

The show is an easy listen and gets you the most up to date news and the best breakdown of The Search on the entire web (fact) plus it’s hilarious.

Mabey none of our members care about news and reviews anymore.?
    Have we really got that copacetic and despondent, That avatar trivia takes precedent over cannon comics?

This just makes me sad, :(

Dear Fandom, I wish you were here.

<3 ya, OG Sokka

9. Fairladyz2005 Said: Comment by Fairladyz2005 on March 31, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

This has been one of my favorite podcasts yet guys. One of the funniest too. The Search pt. 1 has been my favorite TLA comic to come out so far and it just feels more natural that The Promise did. And while I’m 99% of the opinion the cliffhanger is not true, you guys had some good speculation and have made me feel better if for some reason it does turn out to be true after all. the best thing about it either way it that is really is a great story and I’m just enjoying the ride the characters are going on, especially Zuko and Azula. July can’t come fast enough for me.

Thanks, it was definitely one of the most fun to record.

At least we have something to ease the wait for July with the Mai comic in May.

10. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on May 2, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

Great podcast, entertaining and interesting because you pointed out things I didn’t notice after reading it four times– makes me seem stupid but… :P