Avatar Online Podcast Episode 36

Zuko Alone
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 36 – February 3rd 2013

Zuko Alone

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Callum (Badgermole1), Kelly (Gemini530), Peter (Rabadoo) and later Rich (O.G.Sokka) as the podcast returns from an unexpected 1 week break. We cover the news of the past 2 weeks mainly focusing on new voice actors and awards not won. We answer some listener questions before getting into an in-depth discussion on 207 Zuko Alone. We end with a passionate discussion on the severe lack of info on Book 2.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro + What happened to last weeks show
00:02:20 – News
00:38:00 – Listener Questions from Hyriu85
00:58:00 – Intermission
01:00:15 – 207 Zuko Alone discussion
02:28:12 – We find the lack of info disturbing

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 170 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

Mia

Rich’s Dog, Mia, is 8 today, Congrats :)

1. Avatar of Callum Fryars
    Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on February 3, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

How long did it take to edit out the bad stuff?

About an hour of the 75 minutes it took me to edit.

2. Avatar of Callum Fryars
    Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on February 3, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

Morgan you are the most amazing person on Earth. Im dying.

3. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on February 3, 2013 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

OMG the curse bleeps morgan Im dead

Callum Fryars Reply:

I know! The whole rant is now like 1000x better.

4. Avatar of ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~
    ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on February 4, 2013 at 8:38 am | Permalink

Mia is so cute… Congrats @tenzin!

OG Sokka Reply:

Thanks :)

5. Avatar of Sapphire Moon
    Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on February 4, 2013 at 9:27 am | Permalink

That was the greatest rant I’ve ever heard in my life

6. Avatar of Hyriu 85
    Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on February 4, 2013 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

Ok just reading these comments get me excited for this podcast and Happy B-day Mia!! :)

7. Avatar of 10oop
    10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on February 5, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Best. freaking. Rant. ever. and thank you, for finally bleeping out the cursing. finally. lol, I don’t mind if they curse during rants, though

Finally?, I have done it before, I have probably missed some, but I make a big effort to keep all of the podcasts clean.

10oop Reply:

must’ve been before I started listening, which was june.

I know Atry had some bad language on one podcast, which I edited out. That is literally the only other time I remember any bad language being said on the podcast.

We do have a no bad language policy as it is the podcast for this site which has the same rule.

I never use bad language ever so it is easy for me.

8. Avatar of OG Sokka
    OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on February 5, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

I guess I was the main person cursing alot so if I offended anyone.. whoops my bad, we really do try hard to keep the show family friendly, I think I was so caught up i the rant I forgot we were recording. Hope nobody got too offended or what not.

9. FairladyZ2005 Said: Comment by FairladyZ2005 on February 5, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Season 2 – Coming eventually!

Made me laugh.

10. Avatar of Greg2Bender
    Greg2Bender Said: Comment by Greg2Bender on February 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

This might be my new fav. episode the rants were awesome. PENGUINS!!!

11. Avatar of Hyriu 85
    Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on February 24, 2013 at 10:41 am | Permalink

Ok just listened to it and wow OG Sokka you made it great lol I loved the heated discussion at the end with some very funny edits @airspeed every time I heard “Penguine!!” I died laughing. :D great podcast one of the best I think.

Hyriu 85 Reply:

Oh and I think with the games its like we are a starving old man and the game it a crumb of food and its enough to barely get us buy until the great feast(book 2) comes :)