Avatar Online Podcast Episode 36

Zuko Alone
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 36 – February 3rd 2013

Zuko Alone

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Callum (Badgermole1), Kelly (Gemini530), Peter (Rabadoo) and later Rich (O.G.Sokka) as the podcast returns from an unexpected 1 week break. We cover the news of the past 2 weeks mainly focusing on new voice actors and awards not won. We answer some listener questions before getting into an in-depth discussion on 207 Zuko Alone. We end with a passionate discussion on the severe lack of info on Book 2.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro + What happened to last weeks show
00:02:20 – News
00:38:00 – Listener Questions from Hyriu85
00:58:00 – Intermission
01:00:15 – 207 Zuko Alone discussion
02:28:12 – We find the lack of info disturbing

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 170 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

Mia

Rich’s Dog, Mia, is 8 today, Congrats 🙂

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 116
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 128
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 180
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 192

1. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on February 3, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

How long did it take to edit out the bad stuff?

About an hour of the 75 minutes it took me to edit.

2. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on February 3, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

Morgan you are the most amazing person on Earth. Im dying.

3. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on February 3, 2013 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

OMG the curse bleeps morgan Im dead

Callum Fryars Reply:

I know! The whole rant is now like 1000x better.

4. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on February 4, 2013 at 8:38 am | Permalink

Mia is so cute… Congrats @tenzin!

OG Sokka Reply:

Thanks 🙂

5. Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on February 4, 2013 at 9:27 am | Permalink

That was the greatest rant I’ve ever heard in my life

6. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on February 4, 2013 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

Ok just reading these comments get me excited for this podcast and Happy B-day Mia!! 🙂

7. 10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on February 5, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Best. freaking. Rant. ever. and thank you, for finally bleeping out the cursing. finally. lol, I don’t mind if they curse during rants, though

Finally?, I have done it before, I have probably missed some, but I make a big effort to keep all of the podcasts clean.

10oop Reply:

must’ve been before I started listening, which was june.

I know Atry had some bad language on one podcast, which I edited out. That is literally the only other time I remember any bad language being said on the podcast.

We do have a no bad language policy as it is the podcast for this site which has the same rule.

I never use bad language ever so it is easy for me.

8. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on February 5, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

I guess I was the main person cursing alot so if I offended anyone.. whoops my bad, we really do try hard to keep the show family friendly, I think I was so caught up i the rant I forgot we were recording. Hope nobody got too offended or what not.

9. FairladyZ2005 Said: Comment by FairladyZ2005 on February 5, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Season 2 – Coming eventually!

Made me laugh.

10. Greg2Bender Said: Comment by Greg2Bender on February 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

This might be my new fav. episode the rants were awesome. PENGUINS!!!

11. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on February 24, 2013 at 10:41 am | Permalink

Ok just listened to it and wow OG Sokka you made it great lol I loved the heated discussion at the end with some very funny edits @airspeed every time I heard “Penguine!!” I died laughing. 😀 great podcast one of the best I think.

Hyriu 85 Reply:

Oh and I think with the games its like we are a starving old man and the game it a crumb of food and its enough to barely get us buy until the great feast(book 2) comes 🙂