Avatar Online Podcast Episode 35

Avatar Roku
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 35 – January 20th 2013

Avatar Roku

RICH RETURNS!!!! Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Kelly (Gemini530), Callum (Badgermole1) and of course the returning Rich to discuss a minuscule amount of news answer some thought provoking listener questions and finally discuss 306 The Avatar And The Firelord.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 –  Intro
00:02:32 – News
00:20:00 – Listener Questions from Hyriu85 and Trojan People
01:12:09 – A Boomerang-tastic intermission
01:15:37 – Discussion Topic – 306 The Avatar And The Firelord

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 140 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 27
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 61
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 109
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 124

1. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on January 20, 2013 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

I like to believe as far as the hair piece Gyatso and all of Rokus friends other than Sozin knew each other through the White Lotus and they dug it up from the ash. That’s the powerful part of when Iroh hands it to Zuko it is almost magical how he got it and that we think about it grand.

2. 10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on January 20, 2013 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

THE RETURN OF THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!

3. Kisame Said: Comment by Kisame on January 21, 2013 at 4:33 am | Permalink

Ahh!!!! It is a nice episode

4. Piandao18 Said: Comment by Piandao18 on January 21, 2013 at 11:36 am | Permalink

Very interesting and well-done episode! The discussion was very in-depth and got me thinking about how this episode connects to the rest of the series!

5. Andy Said: Comment by Andy on January 21, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to watching this tonight!

6. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on January 21, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Yes Rich you said my name right I liked how you rolled the R lol. And I really enjoyed this podcast a lot. 😀

7. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on January 21, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Thanks Guys I had so much fun doing this. I really love this episode so it was fun to discuss with my three amigos! I just can’t wait till we get to start doing shows about book 2. But I think their were alot of really interesting things said in this show, from Morgan talking about where Roku’s village survivors went, to our big talk on the morality of Roku’s life and how things he lived and died for changed so much in the 80 some years that followed. And how the promise and LOK tie into everything. Really a deep thought provoking discussion only truly educated and loyal fans like our community can fully appreciate!

Kelly Reply:

if there was a like button for the comments here I would have pressed it!
    Its all true 🙂

8. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on January 23, 2013 at 3:14 am | Permalink

With all these comments so far I am surprised no one has requested an episode we should discuss this week.

Anyone want to choose the episode we discuss this Sunday ?

Troy Reply:

If Sapphire Moon doesn’t respond can the next be the Northern Air Temple A117?

Sure, if there is no response before this time tomorrow we will do 117 🙂

9. Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on January 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

That was a very nice podcad

10. Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on January 23, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Permalink

That was an awesome podcast. I was wondering if you guys could review episode 103 “the blue spirit”. I’m pretty sure you guys haven’t done that one. So if you could it would be awesome

Thanks, we will indeed discuss The Blue Spirit on Sunday.

My mistake we have already done the Blue Spirit

A list of the episodes we have already done are here

So you can choose again 🙂

11. Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on January 24, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

My bad! OK then I choose 207 Zuko Alone that’s one of my favorites. 😀

Troy Reply:

That’s OK I like Zuko Alone. Think to myself: she came back because I posted that didn’t she.

Sapphire Moon Reply:

It’s ok. I was having trouble with my Internet but the Northern Air Temple is a cool episode too. So either one is fine.

12. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on January 24, 2013 at 4:12 pm | Permalink

Oh dear this is so embarassing, I must admit this is the first podcast I ever heard from Airspeed and the gang when I’ve been a 6 month member on this site already. I guess I never really had the time to due to school work, what can I say, great podcast Airspeed, Rich and the others! I really like that Agni Kai opening. 🙂

13. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on January 26, 2013 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

I had a lot of fun on this one! Its great to finally have Rich back!