Avatar Online Podcast Episode 34

111
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 34 – January 6th 2013

111

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) and Peter (Rabadoo) open up 2013 for the Avatar Online Podcast with this short episode. We discuss a lot of small pieces of news before getting into a discussion on everyone’s favourite episode of Avatar, The Great Divide.

(This episode is short as myself and Peter had very little time to prepare for the episode discussion, this was because this episode was intended to be our 2012 Year In Review show, but we had to change it as other hosts never came online and a Year In Review show with only 2 hosts is not something we wanted to do.)

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro
00:02:33 – News
00:16:15 – Discussion Topic – 111 The Great Divide
00:40:40 – Outro
END

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 43 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on January 6, 2013 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

IM SO SORRY! I overslept because my phone died and everyone in my house overslept so no one woke me up :(
    If theres anything I can do to make it up tell me ok?

Just be there on time next Sunday and all will be forgiven :D

AvatarTravis Reply:

Is there anyway that I could be in your guys podcast?

Troy Reply:

Use this thread to get on the list of possible co-hosts.

2. Avatar of Callum Fryars
    Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on January 6, 2013 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

So sorry I couldnt make it today. I had a family emergency! I will be there next week I promise.

3. Avatar of Hyriu 85
    Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on January 6, 2013 at 6:31 pm | Permalink

That was a pretty good podcast considering it was last miniute. I very much enjoyed your guys’ thoughts on “the most disliked episode of Avatar” I myself think it has a good plot and stuff but I just don’t like to watch it. Can’t wait for the next 2 podcasts the Year in Review and The Avatar and the Firelord episodes will be great I’m sure.

10oop Reply:

I agree, it twas a decent podcast for a last minute show! :)

4. Avatar of 10oop
    10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on January 6, 2013 at 8:29 pm | Permalink

MORGAN IF YOU EVER NEED A LAST MINUTE HOST, I AM HERE! :D never forget that! :3

5. Avatar of Rabadoo
    Rabadoo Said: Comment by Rabadoo on January 6, 2013 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

Hurrah to the shortest podcast ever!(I think)

Seems this was just an unlucky day for everyone.

6. Avatar of Callum Fryars
    Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on January 7, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

Also. Im pretty sure THQ has a buyer. And THQ will still own all the rights to all there past games. So as soon as the buyer goes through all should be well. Cause I want Saints Row 4!

Kelly Reply:

yep that would be correct, I was gonna bring that up on the podcast then I overslept, We’ll mention it next week hopefully

7. Avatar of Joey
    Joey Said: Comment by Joey on January 7, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

Why do people dislike that episode? it effectively presents how the avatar turns conflicts into peace. :?
    i guess i’ll listen in on this episode when i have the time. :/

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

actually, i dont think it is really all that effective because aang lies to them in order for their conflict to be resolved :?

In the end both tribes really had little idea about their own history, otherwise why would they believe Aang’s over the top story. Aang made the decision that the two clearly work well together and all that is keeping them from being friends is their fractured history that neither tribe seems to know the exact details of.
    I think Aang made the correct decision and definitely helped out both tribes for the better going forward.

8. Avatar of Droc Plug
    Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on January 7, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Those canyon crawlers were some pretty cool critters.

9. Avatar of BOLIN
    BOLIN Said: Comment by BOLIN on January 9, 2013 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

i love this episode {the great divide}. Aang lied the wei jin tribe lied. It brought conflict to sokka and katara