Avatar Online Podcast Episode 27

27 post
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 27 – November 11th 2012

27 post

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is rejoined by all member of the main podcast team: Rich (OG Sokka), Kelly (Gemini530) and Callum (Badgermole1) to talk about 105 The King Of Omashu and answer some very interesting listener questions in a week extremely light in news. Also announced are plans for some upcoming episodes of the podcast.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro
00:01:50 – News – Site Fan Art Contest
00:04:30 – Listener Questions from Tumblr (2 of them) , Ricardo and Momo2009
00:22:57 – Intermission
00:24:40 – Discussion Topic – 105 The King Of Omashu
01:27:00 – Outro

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Or just click once to listen.

Podcast is just over 90 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 18
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 92
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 124
Avatar Online Podcast - NYCC 2017 Special

1. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on November 11, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

lol My idea for that picture 😉
    Fun podcast today!

KoolKorra Reply:

I never knew you never got to participate in the Korra Roundtable!
    I need to listen to them anyway. But probably during a Korra marathon the night before the premiere of Book 2! 😀

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

loved the picture!XD

2. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on November 11, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

Flameo Airspeed!

is Avatar Aang really the last ep. discussion? I don’t really think so.

When i heard “Korra Roundtable” My face lit up because of speculation but when you said “Book 1” I slumped. Whatever.

TV Show tip for everybody dealing with Korra: Seriously watch Teen Nick (if you’re a girl). You’ll love seeing Unfabulous and Ned’s Declassified again.

But i don’t have a report on new shows 🙁

I was not aware that there was a 22nd episode of Book 3 of ATLA 😉
    I meant that we got the last episode of the series not that it will be our last episode discussion.

Don’t worry there will be a whole section in the roundtable for speculation.

3. 10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on November 12, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

I sent you guys a specific email!

4. kisame Said: Comment by kisame on November 14, 2012 at 1:31 am | Permalink

book 2 is much awsome but when i heard of korra i was much more awsome than aang

Callum Fryars Reply:

Yea. Totally!

OG Sokka Reply:

^^ This guy…

10oop Reply:

5. 10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on November 18, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

wheres episode 28? 😛

6. Krazyasian808 Said: Comment by Krazyasian808 on November 29, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

ow katara got kicked in the face