Avatar Online Podcast Episode 23

The Runaway
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 23 – October 13th 2012

The Runaway

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Callum (Badgermole1) and Rich (O.G.Sokka) to talk about the lack of news, answer 4 listener questions and analyse 307 The Runaway as the discussion topic for this episode.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro
00:02:52 – News, Fan Art Contest result and lack of NYCC news
00:32:15 – Intermission
00:34:54 – Discussion Topic on 307 The Runaway
01:13:25 – Outro
End
Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Or just click once to listen.

Podcast is just over 70 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

Avatar Online Podcast Special - The Promise Part 3
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 113 - Korra Comics Speculation
The Movers Podcast Episode 18 - HunterXHunter
The Movers Podcast Episode 22 - Eyeshield 21

1. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on October 13, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Listening now! Comic con was a blast today and by the time u guys were doing the podcast I was getting cristopher lloyds autograph and played a bunch of unreleased video games!! Not to mention seeing STAN LEE in a panel and a surprise guest in the marvel tv pane
    CLARK GREG. in otherwords AGENT COULSON FROM THE AVENGERS!! it was such a shock and it was awesome.
    Sorry I missed the podcast and stuff and again no avatar news, but its sad because I’m pretty sure the only nickelodeon thing there was a passageway that was completely ninjaturtlefied. Seriously it was decorated like the sewers….

KoolKorra Reply:

nice to see that you’re having fun at NYCC. Do they release the same info as the SDCC? And are they just the big ones? I’m kinda in between and i’m hoping for a CC in the middle.

Kelly Reply:

There ate comic cons all over the country, but NYCC AND SDCC are the biggest and really the only one I’m aware of honestly. Im sure there’s one inbetween. SDCC has always been bigger but it was released this year that NYCC is getting closer and closer to its fame!! Shame their was nothing korra here.

KoolKorra Reply:

*sigh* if there’s no korra in the NYCC, then there’s only Korra in SDCC.

2. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on October 14, 2012 at 2:52 am | Permalink

whaat?! Southern Raiders!? O my gosh that’s one of my favorite episodes! I’d love to give my opinion on it!

The moment Katara bloodbends the present leader just leaves an imprint on my mind and the technique impresses me. It’s the same with the rain shield thingie “ME!!!”

Well, we did get to learn about Kya! Wait, no it’s Kaya!

KoolKorra Reply:

oh wait, forgot to add.

Flameo Airspeed! Nice podcast, once again. and i heard my listener question! Another Flameo!

Can’t wait for Southern Raiders!

3. momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on October 14, 2012 at 7:27 am | Permalink

what the rush, they are trying to keep us in suspense.

momo2009 Reply:

yay i got a good deep question 😉

4. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on October 16, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

Airspeed, as i keep playing this podcast this week as a homework helper (to help me get through it), i listen in on some details and you and Rich (or was it Callum?) didn’t know the derogatory term for earthbenders. I checked in the Promise Pt. 2 and it’s dirt girl. It was said when Master Kunyo was about to duel Toph for the Metalbending Academy.

just a reminder.

5. Prince Zuko Said: Comment by Prince Zuko on November 19, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

i thought it was funny when aang said “so you were just gonna take appa!?” then katara says “yes” then aang is like “it’s ok i forgive you”