Avatar Online Podcast Episode 20

Zhao
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 20 – September 16th 2012

Zhao

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Kelly (Gemini530) and Callum (Badgermole1) to discuss the latest news including The Promise Hardcover announcement and David Faustino mentioning April 2013 as a possible Book 2 release date, before answering some listener questions and finally discussing 113 The Blue Spirit. This marks a change in segment positions in the podcast.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro
00:01:20 – News, The Promise Hardcover announced + More April 2013 Airdate speculation
00:14:00 – Newly placed Listener question segment, Question from Momo2009
00:23:13 – Question from MrTurtle
00:26:50 – Question from Ricardo
00:31:55 – Question from Anon on Tumblr
00:35:32 – Intermission
00:37:54 – Discussion Topic – 113 The Blue Spirit
01:21:25 – Outro
END

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Or just click once to listen.

Podcast is just over 83 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on September 16, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I think zhao scared all the commenters off :/

Avatar of

momo2009 Reply:

so do you like my question? so interesting right? :P

2. Inkasrain Said: Comment by Inkasrain on September 19, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

“If we had known each other back then, do you think we could’ve been friends too?”

I’m pretty sure that this was the line that sold me on the series– I’m glad you guys focused on it :-)

3. Avatar of The Kappa Spirit
    The Kappa Spirit Said: Comment by The Kappa Spirit on September 24, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

scary picture…this is not the last thing I want to see before I go to bed…

4. Avatar of KoolKorra
    KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on September 29, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

zhao is so funny when he’s evil.

Nice podcast. especially the theme and the end theme

PENGUIN!!!

5. Avatar of Tenzout
    Tenzout Said: Comment by Tenzout on March 12, 2013 at 9:21 am | Permalink

@airspeed @gemini530 I just listened to episode 20 of the podcast and I wanted to bring up the music of The Blue Spirit. I believe, although I have no official confirmation, that the music used during the action scenes are directly influenced by Peter Gabriel’s song ‘The Rhythm and the Heat’ off the album Security (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_qs5iThEUc). The end of the song is the part that influenced The Blue Spirit (at about the 3:53 mark. Even better, the song has an instrumental version found on the soundtrack of a movie called Birdy, where Peter Gabriel reworked his existing music and in this case extended it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLyq-JsAyo starting at the 3:00 mark). It is incredible music.