Avatar Online Podcast Episode 18

214
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 18 – September 1st 2012

214

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Callum (Badgermole1), Rich (O.G.Zuzu) and new host David (LegoBoyProductions) to talk Avatar Lego, news like The Promise Part 3 preview and the episode discussion on 214 The City Of Walls And Secrets. 3 Listener Questions are answered.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Intro, David is introduced and we talk to him about Avatar Lego and his own custom Korra mini figures.

Take a look at them in this thread – ย http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/groups/avatar-the-legend-of-korra/forum/topic/the-legend-of-korra-lego-figures-custom-made/
Or on David’s website where you can purchase them if you wish –ย http://minifigs4u.com/

Help support the campaign for future Avatar Lego by going to this site and clicking support –ย http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/13835

00:23:00 – News, Korra Novel Title and Cover Revealed, Mike confirms no movie in development, The Promise Part 3 Preview
00:34:26 – Intermission
00:35:33 – Discussion Topic – 214 The City Of Walls and Secrets
01:30:04 -Listener Question from Greg2B
01:34:04 – Listener Question from Ricardo
01:40:00 – Listener Question from Momo2009
01:53:10 – Outro
END

——————————————————-

Download the MP3 hereย (Right Click -> Save As)

Or just click once to listen.

Podcast is just over 114 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feedย โ€“ย http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunesย โ€“ย http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search โ€œAvatar Online in podcastsโ€ Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on September 1, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Oh, I see that David’s on! This will be an interesting podcast. ๐Ÿ™‚
    It’s always nice to see the occasional guest host.

Ricardo Reply:

I was correct. I learned so much about Lego, and the process that Avatar Lego is made, and some history as well. Thanks David! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I wish you the best of luck with your future Lego products.

Also, with Spongebob Lego, is it still selling well recently? Because I never knew it existed and I find it weird that I didn’t know about it all these years…

2. momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on September 1, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

every fan on this site could write a script for the movie. they are so lazy. ๐Ÿ˜›

momo2009 Reply:

the next 40 episode better be gold cause the first season had plot holes like cheese.

momo2009 Reply:

make the promise into a movie, i will scream. And the comic is great. i admit part 3 was great, had conflicting morals. I love it. ๐Ÿ˜›

momo2009 Reply:

Couldn’t they get a director to write a random lok or atla movie or just adapt the promise into a movies, that way they can focus on lok.

Troy Reply:

Based on listening at them at SDCC it sounds like they can always use more hands but they want to be certain helpers know how to do their job.

3. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on September 1, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

OK so much fun this week, I so wish you guys could hear the off air stuff it was so funny this week!
    Oh and with all due respect to my fine Co-host Callum other then The mighty fish killer meme, it’s been me and Callums combined awesomeness for all the other memes like Corn cob Ba Sing suck guy, Shot threw the heart, Stab u in the face…, ect.

I think I have to take a tiny bit of responsibility also for that Kyoshi Fish thing in that after the initial craziness of the suggestion of that as a topic I actually went with it and we had the crazy discussion.

Though it is definitely you two that add most of the humour, I just have the odd one liner.

4. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on September 1, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

Im not a fan but this is a good list of anamals.
    I think Live Action show like CSI gets more views than Avatar. LOK isn’t a kid show, but truley if it was I wouldn’t give it up.
    Next do: Appas lost days, I don’t get the point of it.
    I’m doing fan-fic with seriusness I might fall back because school starts in three days an I already don’t have enough hours in the day. My Trojan story I have a coplete plotline and I am working on the meaningfull details.
    I like the concept they was not bending then the Avatar came and benders with uniqe propitys. Like people were weak and they got power, it shows that we are strong from our lowest point because of Avatar (character and persinality). Loved the talk about the Avatars Energy of mastering all four.
    Good podcast. I think the difrence bewtween this and 17 was the non-epasode talk at the end.

I take it you mean the listener questions this week were good ?

Troy Reply:

Yes. If that was a listener queston you say, maybe if only have bad listner questons one time think of something vital that has not been talked about yourself. That concluding broad Avatar World talk I guess helped me conclude the podcast. That is what works for me.

5. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on September 1, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

Click on Image to Zoom In

OG Sokka Reply:

My Meme for Callum

Click on Image to Zoom In

Callum Fryars Reply:

YES! That is great!

6. Haikai Said: Comment by Haikai on September 2, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Permalink

i’m going to buy the crap out of that book too

Troy Reply:

Oh, I’m going to once, maybe twice. But not three times.

7. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on September 6, 2012 at 9:05 am | Permalink

Haha Callum. Blunt and straight to the point. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I think I’ve heard my month’s worth of ‘sucks’ now. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Oddly, I actually quite like Ba Sing Se, if you forget about the poor government and the Dai Li and all the brainwashing. The city actually seems… normal.

Morgan’s comment about Long Feng being a transformer really made me laugh. ๐Ÿ˜›

For the non-hybrid animals, I actually did a trivia question on it and there were a surprisingly large amount including wolf, duck, bear, ant, hermit crab, cat, hawk, elephant, firefly, and many more.
    Team Avatar were just oddly very observant that day and didn’t notice the others, perhaps they were just too bored and wanted something to discuss about.

Troy Reply:

Months worth of “sucks”. I think Ba Sing Se is the worst place ever by far, worse than where the refugees came from.

8. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on September 7, 2012 at 6:27 am | Permalink

Avatar Roku did bend all four elements when not in the Avatar State once. He didn’t bend them at the same time, but did all four in quick succession then sustained the bending, in A306 – The Avatar and the Firelord.

Callum Fryars Reply:

I thought he was in the Avatar State when he did that. Oh well nevermind!