Avatar Online Podcast Episode 14

The Beach
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 14 – 5th August 2012

The Beach

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Rich (O.G.Sokka) and Callum (Badgermole1) to discuss a short amount of news and 305 The Beach in great detail. Some listener questions are then answered, the discussion was so good it continued on after the end of the show, but was also recorded too.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Introduction
00:01:36 – News, Korra Nation Phase 3 + New Korra book on Amazon

00:14:09 – Intermission
00:17:05 – Random Episode Discussion on 305 The Beach as chosen for us by forum member Brandy
01:11:50 – The next episode to discuss is randomly chosen
01:16:10 – Listener Questions from Ricardo
01:38:50 – Outro
01:45:05 – The question discussion was so good, we continued after the show.

END

Β –

Download the MP3 hereΒ (Right Click -> Save As)

Or just click once to listen.

Podcast is just under 112 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search β€œAvatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on August 5, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

Going to listen tonight! Question discussion was so good? I’m glad. πŸ˜€

Callum Fryars Reply:

Longest (and most interesting) question discussion we’ve ever had! Good Job! πŸ™‚

Ricardo Reply:

I try. πŸ˜›

Mostly, I just don’t want you guys to not have a question, so I just pop out a few a week. πŸ˜‰

KoolKorra Reply:

Sprite are you on the podcast?!?

Ricardo Reply:

No. πŸ˜›

2. Yashira Said: Comment by Yashira on August 5, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

This is one of my favorites episodes! XDD

3. AvatarKorra1997 Said: Comment by AvatarKorra1997 on August 5, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

The Korra novel is defiantly something I must buy, however, I do wish it would come out a bit earlier so that I would be able to get it for Christmas and from what I saw it said ages 12 to 16 (in other websites it says 12 and up) so it’s right in my age range and I was hoping something like this would come out soon.

4. Brandy Said: Comment by Brandy on August 5, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Permalink

Another wonderful podcast, and I loved the discussion going on about the elements. Probably one of my favorites.
    And I always did hear the chair. I just thought someone was walking in and out of a room or something. It sounds more like a creaky door.

Ricardo Reply:

To be honest, I actually noticed it before until Callum brought it up. Now I can’t get rid of it. >.>

What have you done Callum? πŸ˜›

Ricardo Reply:

I mean, I actually *never* noticed it before Callum brought it up.

Missed out the ‘never’, which makes a big difference in the sentence. πŸ˜›

Callum Fryars Reply:

I know! I have cursed you all with my squeaky chair. Next podcast I will just sit on the floor! πŸ™‚

Luca Reply:

Love your profile picture Brandy πŸ™‚

Brandy Reply:

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Luca Reply:

No problem πŸ™‚

5. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on August 5, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

Great episode guys I loved this one! Also Airspeed I do the same thing When I listen to the podcast or other stuff I tend to fiddle with random things with me to lol. Cant wait for next week I hope I do ok, I apologize in advance if I accidentally interrupt anyone a lot because I do that but not on purpose :/

6. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on August 6, 2012 at 1:20 am | Permalink

Rich saying, “His dad is such AMONster” πŸ˜‰

Darn these Amon jokes, I think they’re getting to me…

Troy Reply:

Amon these Amon jokes.

Luca Reply:

Hahaha

Luca Reply:

got any more???

7. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on August 6, 2012 at 1:23 am | Permalink

Rich saying that the family started getting torn apart when Azula and Zuko started bending is a very good point.
    It’s what happened to Noatak and Tarrlok.

But I think ultimately, it comes down to Zuko’s personality. IMHO, it was his own actions that got him to where he is, and the current state of his relationship between his family.

stefan Reply:

Ozai’s rejection of Zuko and the fact that Ozai would know eventually that he didn’t killed Aang and Iroh’s guidance made him join Team Avatar. He is practical and true believer in peace.

8. Peace Said: Comment by Peace on August 6, 2012 at 4:20 am | Permalink

nice picture ! πŸ™‚

Luca Reply:

agreed

9. stefan Said: Comment by stefan on August 6, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

Great podcast as always! Azula is not a psychopath because the hallmark is the lack of emotions and conscience. So according to The Beach, she doesn’t lack them.

10. Luca Said: Comment by Luca on August 7, 2012 at 3:09 am | Permalink

LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!! (my favourite one of mai because she is smiling πŸ™‚ )

Troy Reply:

Is that a smile? Or is it like a soft eyed frown? No wait i’m seeing it as a smile now.

Ricardo Reply:

It is a smile.

11. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on August 7, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait to give this a listen!

12. KyoshiWarrior Said: Comment by KyoshiWarrior on August 8, 2012 at 11:02 am | Permalink

I love the picture on this

Luca Reply:

Haha same!!!

13. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on August 8, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

This Korra novel, i’ll read it to find out. I have enjoyed the TV format more than a novel format because a novel you read it once then it stays on the self for 2 years. When a new epasode comes out I watch it twice in the next week. With the show I can see everyones facial expression when something is happening, a novel each expression would need to be explained which is lenthy. The show has great action seens which cant be described. Mike and Bryan approved of its creation so i’ll read it like the comics and i’ll relook at this post and see how I was wrong.

Troy Reply:

I meaant “shelf” not “self” that was awkward.

Ricardo Reply:

I enjoy reading fantasy novels and fan fiction, as it leaves much to the imagination and I can choose the other small details. πŸ™‚
    Novels can also be read over and over again, each time, noticing something new, something different, that you missed last time.

Troy Reply:

I couldn’t agree more

Brandy Reply:

I feel the same way about novels. But then again, I usually notice something different each time I watch a show or movie also.

Ricardo Reply:

Absolutely, both are great.
    I was just pointing out some points as to why I think novels are great. πŸ™‚

Troy Reply:

Vary enjoyable novels have been written. The skill is to decide what needs to be said and the best of new or old ways to say it.

14. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on August 8, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

A boy comes up to Ty Lee excitedly, she ignores him.
    Zuko is upset the girls won’t budge on being perfect. (Ty Lee budges because budging is perfect.)
    Mai wants to teach Zuko to control his anger.
    Zuko is confused about his choses. He is angry at himself.
    As Zuko is angry at himself team Avatar periodically battles the assassin his life has produced.
    Do trips to the beach really let people know themselves.
    Zuko has pictures of when younger, putting his hand on a print he made while younger.
    Avatar is great, this is on the great list which is the list where after you watch a given epasode you say it is the best epasode.

15. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on August 9, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

Awesome Podcast, by the way where do we post listener questions.

Mentioned at the very bottom of the post above
    “If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address