Avatar Online Podcast Episode 10

114 image
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 10 – June 30th 2012

114 image

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) and Rich (O.G.Sokka) get together for the first post site hack podcast to discuss the site and community getting back on it’s feet. We discuss the newly announced “The Search” Comic Series and then we get into an ATLA episode discussion on 114 The Fortuneteller. We also answer 1 listener question.

00:00:00 – Opening
00:00:48 – Introduction, The Site was Hacked and is now back on it’s feet, updates on Korra Trivia and Korra Awards.
00:09:00 – News, Korra Finale ratings, The Search Comics announced + more
00:42:00 – Intermission
00:43:55 – Discussion Topic – 114 The Fortuneteller
01:22:25 – AVATAR BINGO, The next random episode is chosen
01:24:35 – Listener Question from Leland
01:33:15 – Outro
END

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Or just click once to listen.

Podcast is just under 95 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597
Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous.

If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address
avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

Avatar Online Podcast Episode 14
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 26
Avatar Online Podcast Episode 73
Avatar Online Podcast Special - Smoke and Shadow Part 2 Review

1. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on July 2, 2012 at 5:29 am | Permalink

Just finished listening. Great Job guys!

2. Cosmobender Said: Comment by Cosmobender on July 2, 2012 at 11:09 am | Permalink

Nice episode guys! Great work!

3. Bryman Said: Comment by Bryman on July 2, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

wait i thought Rich said he joined the fandom towards the end of season 3. Here he said he belonged to another site during the time when the fortunteller first aired. ah well.

Nice job guys, really enjoyed this one 🙂

OG Sokka Reply:

Ur correct Bryman I mis spoke I meant when I first saw the episode

4. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

I literally screamed WTF when I heard about the Finale news
    WHAT THE HECK? I AM KINDA MAD NOW
    how can the finale get like NO views compared to other episodes, This is so disappointing 🙁
    anyway great podcast guys as usual

5. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 2, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

wait…. KOH IS IN THE SEARCH???? OMG THAT IS TOO AWESOME THIS FANDOM HAS BEEN DYING FOR KOH!

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

finally we get to see koh again

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Where did you learn that from? Sounds cool.

Ricardo Reply:

It is merely speculation, due to the fact that Gene Yang said The Search series of comics will be based more on the spiritual world of Avatar. Since Koh the Face Stealer is one of the oldest spirits and therefore must be extremely knowledgeable, they assume that he may appear in some way to guide the team in locating Azula. He has helped Aang to find the moon and ocean spirits, Tui and La, before, so there is some merit to this surmise.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Very interesting!

Yeah we never said on the podcast that Koh IS in the book, just that naturally Spirits coming into play, with what Koh said to Aang in 120 in mind, he is kind of THE spirit you would go to.

It was just some speculation we had.

Kelly Reply:

Oh whoops o misunderstood, lol sorry I got really exited so I assumed you read that koh was in it on genes interview, well now we can always hope koh will be in it 🙂

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

i sure hope so

6. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 2, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

GUYS MY THEORY ON THE SEARCH! Ok so you know how Aang is going to confront Koh? well he went there in the first place to find Tui and La right? maybe he somehow got the idea that Koh can help find zukos mom too, I know he only contacted Koh to find spirits, but I think he does it because Aang and us know that Koh has been to the physical world to take Kuruk’s wife. SO I bet while Azula and Zuko are doing stuff Aang may get the inside scoop from our favorite face stealer KOH!

7. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 2, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

When it comes to The fortuneteller, I found it one of my fave episodes of book 1. IT IS SO UNDERRATED! I love the comedy, the shipping and SO character developing, great story telling AND the animation was a bit better than some other episodes to BOOST!
    (sorry for my constant commenting i just have alot of opinions)

8. OG Sokka Said: Comment by OG Sokka on July 3, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

This one was fun but can’t wait for the Return of Callum 🙂 ,

9. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on July 3, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Great podcast, once again!

10. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 4, 2012 at 7:33 am | Permalink

nice job!