Avatar The Last Airbender in Free Comic Book Day Sneak Peek

Avatar The Last Airbender Relics

Hey everyone, with Free Comic Book day right around the corner (May 7th) there has been some sneak peak looks at the two new comic episodes set in between events of what appears to be the first and second seasons of Avatar The Last Airbender, the title of the two comics is “Relics” and “Dirty is Only Skin Deep” Rendered in Comic book form they should be an interesting read to any Avatar The Last Airbender fan.

Without further ado Click the Comics Below to see the 6 page preview of the Free Avatar: The Last Airbender Comic set to release on May 7th.

Click Below to start Reading the Free Comic Preview of Avatar

The comics like expected are very similar in nature to the Nick Magazine comics released in between Seasons 2 and 3 and are definitely worth a read from Avatar The Last Airbender fans.

Read through the comics and let us know what you think. Stories like this will be fleshed out more and more in the coming years leading up to and following the release of Avatar The Legend of Korra.

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

1. Avatar of Airspeed Prime
    Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on May 2, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

I am dying to know if these 2 stories are included in The Lost Adventures due out in just over 2 months, or are these 2 exclusive stories for FCBD.

And to help everyone find out where they can get a hold of the Free Comic here is a store locator for stores participating

From a bit of research, Dirty Is only Skin Deep is from the Nick Comics that came out a while back and should be included, while Relics is new story.

Starbender Reply:

Wait can you post what happens in the comics here when you read them for us who can’t.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I’m thinking they’ll have it online as well. Hopefully anyway.

Starbender Reply:

The link doesn’t work for me.

The free comic book day Site is just down at the moment, the Link should Work when the site is running again.

But Yeah I will be getting the Free Comic(hopefully) very early on the 7th and writing up a review post with Spoilers so you will know what happens.
    Will do the same for The Lost Adventures in July.

Starbender Reply:

Thank you.That’s coming from everybody not getting the comic.

Kelly Reply:

look in this link Airspeed. In the sample preview onone of the pages it includes all the comics in it and it includes relics and dirt is only skin deep.

2. Avatar of
    Atry Said: Comment by Atry on May 2, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

I looked through an ATLA comic, and then all of a sudden Savage Opress appears?

I like surprises.

It is a double comic with Star Wars The Clone Wars, Avatar and Clone wars in the same free Comic

Steve Reply:

Lol not sure what star wars has to do with ATLA but OK.

3. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 2, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

This sounds so cool! Unfortunalty i dont think i could get it, because im completely booked that day. I got A tae kwan do tournament and its my cousins 18th birthday. If i dont get it do u think its cool to put up a summary of what happened, if though thats probably illegal to copy or something.

4. Avatar of Airspeed Prime
    Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on May 2, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

It is perfectly fine to post a summary of the comic, and since it is a free comic it is probably ok to post scans of the full comic too.
    I don’t have a scanner though.

5. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 2, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

ok thats cool i might be able to get it though so no worry i was just curious

6. Avatar of Admin / Jordash
    Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on May 2, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

Yeah i’ll try and post scans if I can end up getting it. If anyone else that gets it wants to post scans that would be awesome.

7. Avatar of Donna
    Donna Said: Comment by Donna on May 4, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

ooooooo 2 more sleeps to Free Comic Day! Soooo who’s going?

I am – Gothic Comics – Onehunga Mall, Auckland, New Zealand – going in cosplay so will get more free stuff :D if they give me extra’s of the ATLA comics, will let you guys know :D

8. Avatar of Starbender
    Starbender Said: Comment by Starbender on May 8, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Permalink

Is anyone posting scans?I would like to read the comics.

9. Avatar of Starbender
    Starbender Said: Comment by Starbender on May 8, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

The comics came out yeserday.Why aren’t they up.You are depriving me [sob,sob].

Arthan Reply:

Aangfan has posted some scans that may interest you.

Check the link to the forum’s thread below:

Many thanks to Aangfan! :)

10. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on May 8, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

My mom luckily got the comic :) (thanks mom)
    I dont have a scanner though sorry

Kelly Reply:

Actually I can take pictures of the comic and post them but that would be confusing to read. If theres anyway that could be easier i would give it a shot, but im super busy this week