Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, Possible release !

The Track Team Avatar Soundtrack

The Track Team Jeremy Zuckerman, and Benjamin Wynn

Pictured Jeremy Zuckerman, and Benjamin Wynn founders of The Track Team and original composers of the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack, will also be composing The Legend of Korra. Now they have revealed that the soundtrack could be released with enough support.

Hello Avatar Fans, Every fan knows how great the Music from Avatar The Last Airbender is and most have wondered why a soundtrack has not yet been released. But now the Track Team via their Facebook page have revealed that it could happen if the Online petition gets enough support.

From The Track Team’s Facebook page

“ATLA Fans! We’ve learned that more signatures could very well make the soundtrack come to life. Get your friends and family to all participate and one day the soundtrack will be released. Keep up the great work.” – The Track Team

Here is a link to the Online petition. <= Make sure you’ve added your signature!

Please help make this happen and Sign the petition. It has almost 13,000 signatures as of the writing of this Post. Let’s make it

In the meantime here is a Post you might like with information about the Music From Avatar The Last Airbender and even some of the Tracks.

Listen to fragments of the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack makes us hope that the official soundtrack will be released even more!

If you want to learn more about the geniuses behind the soundtrack check out the following posts:

- Our Exclusive Interview with Jeremy Zuckerman – co-composer of the Avatar: The Last Airbender Soundtrack
- The Track Team talks about the soundtrack to Avatar The Legend of Korra.

Here’s to hoping the official Avatar: The Last Airbender Soundtrack gets released ASAP!

- Airspeed Prime -

1. Avatar of Nuriko
    Nuriko Said: Comment by Nuriko on November 16, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

ooohhh YAY! Thanks Airspeed for the update! I would want for my Christmas!

2. Avatar of a_girl
    a_girl Said: Comment by a_girl on November 16, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

yess finallaly! o.k. someone needs to put the petitin online on facebook and also get the word out through all avatar fans that you know or in contact with!! we need to get this petition signed!!

Nuriko Reply:

I just signed it!

3. Avatar of LightningSpeed-Zuko
    LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on November 16, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

All right! I signed it as well :)…and I’m gonna get that soundtrack for Christmas too! lol

4. Avatar of The Cabbage Merchant
    The Cabbage Merchant Said: Comment by The Cabbage Merchant on November 16, 2010 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

So glad I signed that when it was new. Wonderful to hear that we have a glimmer of hope to add that amazing mix to our copies of the enchanting movie soundtrack. I listen to that in my car most days. It’s time to trade up for the cartoon track!

5. Avatar of Donna
    Donna Said: Comment by Donna on November 17, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Would definitely get this and probably become foamy mouth guy if it happens for sure! :) I signed up when there was only several hundred of us… yay!

6. Avatar of
    Toph Bei Fong Said: Comment by Toph Bei Fong on November 18, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

I am definate that I am getting this soundtrack, just like I did with The Last Airbender.

7. Avatar of Kelly
    Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on November 18, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

hey how much signatures do they think they need to make it?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I’m not entirely sure on that, when I interviewed Jeremy Zuckerman (about 6 months ago) it had 10,000 fans and at that time he said if the fans can get enough support it might really happen.

Now there is over 13,000 and growing quick.

8. Avatar of LightningSpeed-Zuko
    LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on November 18, 2010 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

Yea number of ppl supporting it is steadily increasing…so if we keep it up…won’t be long :)

Avatar of

Toph Bei Fong Reply:

Yup, and then we can talk about how awsome it sounds when we get it.

9. Avatar of LightningSpeed-Zuko
    LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on November 22, 2010 at 12:00 am | Permalink

Yea anyone else have it on their christmas list? lol o_O

It is, but there is no chance of it being out for Christmas. If it happens then it should be in the lead up to Korra the month or two before,With a sneak peak at the music for Korra to get more people in.

10. Avatar of LightningSpeed-Zuko
    LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on November 24, 2010 at 3:32 am | Permalink

Well I will get it as a late christmas gift if not the christmas after this years lol!

11. Avatar of
    Toph Bei Fong Said: Comment by Toph Bei Fong on November 24, 2010 at 9:47 am | Permalink

Hopefully it comes out sooner than christmas.

12. Avatar of Donna
    Donna Said: Comment by Donna on November 25, 2010 at 6:10 am | Permalink

whoohooo we are upto 13065 signatures…. mine is signature 10393…. that’s another 2672 signatures since mine…. Wicked!!!! keep them coming! Jeremy is really awesome, we’ve corresponded a few times, and he sent me the CD that was going at comic con last year, as I had wrote to them and said I couldn’t make it, so they sent it to me signed!!!! I was soooo excited when I got it… had Season 3 Trailer as my alarm for a long time, till Flow like the Water became my way of waking up now :)….

Avatar of

Toph Bei Fong Reply:

Its great to know that us Avatar Fans are excited about this.

13. Avatar of LightningSpeed-Zuko
    LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on December 4, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

Oh yes! Exceedingly excited lol. The Avatar soundtrack is pretty rich in harmonic resolutions and rhythm and has variations of different cultures and their music.

14. Avatar of Donna
    Donna Said: Comment by Donna on February 16, 2011 at 6:16 am | Permalink

UPDATE: From The Track Teams facebook post…..

JEREMY ZUCKERMAN & BENJAMIN WYNN RELEASE DC SHOWCASE SOUNDTRACK

LOS ANGELES (Feb. 15, 2011) – Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn, a.k.a. The Track Team, announced the release of their DC Showcase animated short scores to “The Spectre,” “Green Arrow,” “Jonah Hex” and “Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam” today as a limited edition release of 1000 units. This is the first soundtrack release for The Track Team.

“We’re so happy to be able to make this music available to fans of the DC Showcase series. The stylistic breadth of this project is very wide… I think there’ll be something for nearly everyone here,” said Zuckerman.

In addition to the DC Showcase series, Zuckerman and Wynn are the force behind the music and sound for all three seasons of Nickelodeon’s Peabody Award winning TV show “Avatar: the Last Airbender.” The Track Team coined the show’s signature sound by composing for the “Avatar: the Last Airbender” television series, for which they were nominated for a Golden Reel .

The duo has long been advocating for their music’s release, and to that end they have a fan-made petition to release their score to Nickelodeon’s “Avatar the Last Airbender” that has collected over 13,000 signatures.

“Our first soundtrack release is a career milestone for both of us, and we couldn’t be happier,” said Wynn, “I hope that it is the beginning of many album releases from The Track Team.”

About The Track Team

The Track Team is a music and sound design production company in Los Angeles, California, co-founded by Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn. Since 2004, the Track Team has been a purveyor of artistically and technologically innovative audio for television, film, commercials and video games. The duo has been nominated for two Golden Reel Awards for their work on the TV series “Avatar: the Last Airbender,” (2008), and “Jonah Hex” (2011).

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah hopefully with there first official soundtrack being released they canalso release an atla soundtrack.

Great news but why are those shorts getting soundtracks released before ATLA, Quite baffling.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah I agree, it kind of boggles my mind actually.

Donna Reply:

Nick is the issue re getting the ATLA soundtracks out – DC owns the Track Teams work on the DC Showcase music that they are doing, and DC are more than happy to share the love of the Track team with the world, they are frustrated that Nick haven’t moved on the ATLA stance and are hoping the that the DC Showcase sales show Nic there is an audience out there for this kind of thing…. However, they are in talks and with the advent of Korra and also the release of the comics…. things could change and a limited edition SoundTrack release may or may not happen…. lets keep pushing for it to happen and hope Nick come to their senses :)

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Ahh that clarifies things, yeah ATLA fans have been pulling for an ATLA soundtrack from the beginning.

@Donna

You mean DC as in DC superheroes/comics ?

Donna Reply:

Yup

Warner Home has announced that the DC SHOWCASE ORIGINAL SHORTS COLLECTION will be released on DVD and Blu-ray November 9. This DVD contains the three short films that were included on previous DC Universe animated films – The Spectre, Jonah Hex and Green Arrow- along with a brand new 22-minute short, Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam.

– MOVIELINE

The Track Team has composed for all of the DC Showcase Original Shorts on this DVD/Blu-ray. This is the limited ed CD soundtrack that they are going to release soon…. and hope that one day soon…. an ATLA soundtrack will finally be offered to it’s fans too… but for now, just the DC Showcase is being offered, and hell, I’ll get one as they are just soooo amazing in anything they do! :D

15. Swamp bender Said: Comment by Swamp bender on February 17, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

Hey, Ik this is kinda off topic, but check out this awesome youtube video by anime hodge podge of their final battles. (zuko vs. azula, Aang vs. Ozai)

16. Kevin Hilt Said: Comment by Kevin Hilt on June 7, 2011 at 9:56 am | Permalink

The petition won’t load, but I really want to sign it!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

It should be working now, I think it was down for a bit.

17. Dom Said: Comment by Dom on June 28, 2011 at 8:11 am | Permalink

Had a song request that’s been haunting me for quite a while. In the last scene finale when everyone is in the Earth Kingdom right after Zuko meets with Ozai in prison, where can I find the tsungi horn song Iroh is playing?? It’s so peaceful! It’s been bugging me for about a year now after I re-watched the series last summer. Please help! Thanks!!

18. Avatar of Swizzle