Avatar The Last Airbender – The Promise Part 2 Up For Pre Order

Certainly a whole lot sooner than we expected you can now pre-order Avatar The Last Airbender – The Promise Part 2

The release date for Part 2 is May 2012 Where Part 1 is scheduled for mid January or possibly earlier February according to some sources.

The Promise Part 2 Cover

The Promise Part 2 Cover

Pre-Order Avatar The Last Airbender Part 2 At Amazon

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

1. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on December 1, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

You should probably add in that the official date for Part 2 is May 2012 according to the preview for part 1.
    Part 1 is out in comic stores January 25th and the book and other stores early February.
    For some reason these books have separate dates for comic stores. I think Amazon will as for The Lost Adventures actually ship Part 1 on the comic release date.

Kelly Reply:

oh wow i Just saw yor post right after i posted that sorry

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hmm yeah i’ll list May as the Official Date, I think Amazon always lists the release date as a month after. Maybe to make customers happy that it comes “sooner” 🙂

2. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on December 1, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

The promsie part one page leaks says that it will be released in May. I assume Amazons date is wrong but YEAH!!! Already on preorder 🙂

Matey Reply:

Amazon releases on 12th June; TFAW.com and other Dark horse comic store resellers start from 30th May.

3. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on December 1, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

I have to say I like the cover art for Part 2 a whole lot more than Part 1

Me too, I think because you can see much clearer that they are all older, it is less zoomed in so you can see the height and more of the new designs.

Part 3’s cover when we get it coloured should be amazing, the thumbnail image we have looks awesome.

4. Nagais Said: Comment by Nagais on December 1, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

When do you think the preview pages will be out?

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hmm, not sure on that, hopefully soon!

5. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on December 7, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

I saw somewhere that t will be released May 30th
    Thats my birthday 🙂

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Nice, That would be a sweet birthday present!

I posted it in the Dark Horse comics thread and mentioned it in my recent Airspeed Discusses, Here is the source

May 30th is the comic market release date and the June date on amazon is the book and online date.

6. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on December 30, 2011 at 3:21 am | Permalink

I am really excited about these comics. Now I am confused about one thing. Is the release date for part 1 in January or February because Amazon says February 7.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

We’re getting reports that the January release date is for Comic book stores and the February release is for Online. Not 100% sure though,

As I said in the thread I made in the comic section

January 25th is the Comic Store and Website Date while February 7th is the Book store and everywhere else date including places like Amazon.

Confirmed by Dark Horse and Gene Yang 🙂

7. XMomoXisXepicX Said: Comment by XMomoXisXepicX on January 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

I’ll be getting $40 dollars for my birthday so I’ll be able to get all 3 parts.

8. Misty B. Said: Comment by Misty B. on January 6, 2013 at 7:38 pm | Permalink

this is the cartoon version right? does anyone know about the actual movie? i really liked it, and have been wondering if there was going to b a pt. 2. thanks!

This is a comic continuation of the show, in terms of the movie there is no second movie confirmed or likely to happen.