Asami and General Iroh

Asami and General Iroh
Listed as: Photos

Many are shipping Asami and General Iroh. What say you?

Asami and General Iroh

Asami and General Iroh

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Amon With Equalist Henchmen at Comic Con
Zombie Brainwashed Jet
Korra Is Where?!
Korra Gets Shut Down By Mako

1. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on July 21, 2012 at 5:42 am | Permalink

Both extremely gorgeous, with great personalities. I’d say that they make a great couple 😀

2. Sarah Said: Comment by Sarah on July 22, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

Yes, yes, yes!!!

3. Beast Said: Comment by Beast on July 22, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

they were born to be together… or Bolin…

4. Eric Said: Comment by Eric on July 22, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

I have to agree with you. Someday they’ll soon realize that they do like each other, sorry Bolin.

5. Cynthia Mckitty Said: Comment by Cynthia Mckitty on July 22, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

Yeah, I think they would go well together!

6. Delia Said: Comment by Delia on July 22, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Permalink

No, no, no… >.< !!!

7. ilian124 Said: Comment by ilian124 on July 26, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Permalink

Isn’t Iroh a little old for her? He’s like in his 30’s or something.

Troy Reply:

Zuko is 97, or I’ve been telling everyone that, so his grandson with 30 year generatinal mark would be 37. Iroh does look 22 that would make him an even younger UF genral. I’m judging age of top genrals off of the council of five and in our world all the five star genrals in the Pentagon are 40s, 50s and 60s. Irohs age needs to be realeased.

8. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on July 28, 2012 at 8:24 am | Permalink

yeah, pretty much they make the perfect couple

9. Peace Said: Comment by Peace on July 28, 2012 at 9:35 am | Permalink

10. Hannah230 Said: Comment by Hannah230 on July 31, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

what a beautiful couple. thats what I say

11. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on August 2, 2012 at 11:15 am | Permalink

They dont have much in common. Asami is this brave rich girl who knew her duty in the long run but competing for Mako day to day. Iroh we havn’t seen any shipping with him, I think hes tolerent to emotional needs like Zuko. I think in a way time as friends is better for lifelong friendship than relationship. We look Katara and Zuko as adults with children, it no longer matters who married who. They are all friends.

Ricardo Reply:

People don’t need to be identical to be able to fall in love together, or have a successful relationship.

12. AwesomeBender Said: Comment by AwesomeBender on August 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

I think they are really good together and this is one of those little different shippings that may be able to come true unlike Zutara (that wasn´t very likely) but this could happen.

13. Kathleen Said: Comment by Kathleen on August 11, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

Aha its funny but cute aswell^_^

But I had thought that Mako and Asime were cute aswell^_^

Well lets see what happens in the next season!^_^

14. Mai Said: Comment by Mai on August 16, 2012 at 4:23 am | Permalink

yey I defintely think these two are a perfect match. They are one of the most hottest shippings ever! I love how general Iroh looks up tp zuko and and leads the group after only been introduced for like 5 minutes!! They are the perfect couple!

15. PrettyfireladyMai Said: Comment by PrettyfireladyMai on August 24, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Permalink

omg when I saw Iroh the first that i imagine was this, they are just perfect together. I do not want to wait the next season and see if they will be a couple. i feel anxious!!!

16. doyouwannabeonToph! Said: Comment by doyouwannabeonToph! on September 3, 2012 at 12:54 am | Permalink

yes definitely! ASAROH! IROMI! whatever just bring those two together!

17. avatarkorra Said: Comment by avatarkorra on September 30, 2012 at 3:35 am | Permalink

omg YES i thought about it when he frist showed they would be a good couple!!

18. Avatar M Said: Comment by Avatar M on February 9, 2013 at 10:40 am | Permalink

They look perfect together! …But I don’t know about it.

19. masterszeaandmara Said: Comment by masterszeaandmara on March 13, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

They should totally be a couple